JIMENEZ AND SON'S

Philadelphia, PA 19135

Mold Testing & Remediation Project

Mold Testing & Remediation Project

mold removal
Mold remediation in an attic.

Jimenez And Son's L.L.C Involves cleaning up existing mold while avoiding exposure to oneself as well as homeowners, as well as preventing new growth by addressing the moisture source. We are a team that goes above and beyond in their quest for our customer's satisfaction and happiness. We are a new business but we are not new to working. Both owners have been working since the age of 13. Overall we work as best as we can as well as working at an efficient pace....

mold removal (8)handyman (1)

10/23/2021

Our basement was flooded during the recent Ida storm. Marcus and Chris performed the mold remediation for us. They did an excellent job in removing the molded drywall, paneling, and carpet with the complete trash removal. They treated wood frames and cinder blocks with antimicrobial spray and sealant to kill the existing mold and prevent the new growth. They did all these in a very professional an...

Description of Work
mold remediation

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

07/20/2021

I am so glad I picked JIMENEZ AND SON'S for my work. They are so professional and nice. They talked me through every step of the process and were wonderful. I would recommend them to all! Such a wonderful job and glad I found them.

Description of Work
Mold Testing & Remediation

07/20/2021

It went very well hard working men and very professional at what they do I will recommend to anyone and call them with no hesitation

Description of Work
Mold Testing & Remediation

07/20/2021

Excellent Service! These gentlemen did a tremendous removing mold from my basement after discovering we had an unknown leak. The entire project completed relatively quickly and fairly priced. I highly recommend these guys to anyone looking for a genuine handyman that works well for a fair price

Description of Work
Handymen, Mold Testing & Remediation

Category handyman service,mold removal

07/20/2021

This company is professional and detail oriented. My husband and I recently moved into a new home and unfortunately found mold in our basement. We were recommended to Jimenez & Sons and they came out the next day! They fixed the problem and kept us updated throughout the process so we weren’t kept in the dark. They were extremely professional, helpful and polite. I would highly recommend this comp...

Description of Work
Mold Testing & Remediation

07/19/2021

Went great. All work that was estimated was complete on time and the cleanup was very professional.

Description of Work
mold remediation

07/19/2021

Jimenez and Son’s was a pleasure to have around during a stressful time. During the recent heavy rain my basement flooded and my drywall was ruined, Jimenez and Son’s came out promptly and completed their work in a timely and professional manner. I hope to never have an issue with mold or water damaged drywall again, but if I do I’m calling Jimenez and Son’s!

Description of Work
Mold Remediation

Work Completed On 07/16/2021

07/19/2021

The men were on time and they did a great job would recommend them to everyone

Description of Work
mold Removal