Guaranteed Plumbing & Heating Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2011

Guaranteed Plumbing & Heating Inc. offers quality installation and Plumbers work at reasonable prices and service all makes and models. Also, the company understands that a plumbing emergency can happen at any hour of the day or night. Additional phones - (215) 336-0969, (215) 342-7200, (215) 423-3968, (215) 747-2199, (215) 778-7200. Additional email - info@guaranteedplumbing.net. Additional DBA - Guaranteed Plumbing & Heating....

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

Expert Plaster, Drywall and Stucco services. We have been a leader in the industry for five generations. Proudly serving Delaware Valley. • Traditional interior “Lath and Plaster” • Veneer Single Coat Plaster • Antique Plaster • Stucco • Chimney Re-Stuccoing • Drywall (Commercial & Residential) • Expert Repair Work • Plastering (Commercial & Residential)

Here at Zoom Drain, we are best known for fast response times and our ability to provide focused solutions to drain & sewer problems. From sinks, toilets and tubs to main lines and sewers, our team of drain & sewer professionals are ready to provide you with fast, expert services.

03/03/2021

they do a wonderful job im so happy and pleased with the work it was so professional. worker was so pleasant they was at my home on time.

Description of Work
unplugged drain ,replace new PVC Pipes in Laundry room, replace pipes and kitchen,

Category drywall,plastering,plumbing,drain pipe,sewer cleaning

02/24/2021

On time, professional installation. Reached out to Bill Davis to clarify a few misunderstandings. Bill was amicable, willing to listen and make my our loo work better than ever :-)

Description of Work
repair or replace toilet

Category drywall,plumbing

09/20/2020

After a few minutes here and, it seems, when he saw that the work exceeded his knowledge or ability, the guy could not get out of our house fast enough. I'll never even try to hire this company again

Description of Work
2 sinks and 3 faucets replaced plus fix a leak in the shower

Category plumbing,drain pipe

09/14/2020

Another plumber replaced just the washers in my home's 70+ year old water meter shut off valve on July 31st. This past Sunday, I saw water on the floor around the meter and water dripping from the shut off valve. I knew I had to call a different plumber and remembered Guaranteed from the work they did on replacing my sewer lines and replumbing of my upstairs bathroom years ago. I called at 8:00 AM...

Description of Work
House Water Meter Shut Off Valve Leaking

Category plumbing

08/18/2020

I called with an easy job of just replacing some old valves but my Hot Water heater broke last night. I was impressed they could accommodate me with a new hot water heater, which they installed. Job well done. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Replace Hot Water Heater, some leaking pipes, and some old valves

Category drain pipe

Plumbing repairs, air conditioning, video inspections, bathroom remodeling, shower pans, drain pipes, drain cleaning & installation.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, Check, American Express