Goodman Plumbing Inc

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
09/18/2021

8015 Castor Ave

Philadelphia, PA 19152

Contact Goodman Plumbing for expert residential plumbing services. From hot water dispenser installations to sewer line cleaning, we do all work according to local, state, and city codes. No job will be done illegally. Our plumbing trucks are practically a fully stocked plumbing warehouse so no extra trips should be required. Contact us today for more information on our services and our coupon offers. We serve all of South East Pennsylvania with trucks in your area waiting for your call. Additional phone numbers - (215) 728-1800, (215) 331-8900, (215) 455-1000. Award winning. Additional DBAs - Ed Goodman Inc, Philadelphia Plumbing Company Inc....

plumbers (1270)drain cleaning (249)water heaters (142)sewer cleaning (87)HVAC Companies (51)drain pipe installation (45)basement waterproofing (45)well & water pump repair (25)tile installation (12)gas leak repair (6)interior painting (1)countertop installation (10)

04/27/2021

I hired Goodman for the first time to fix a water spigot on my back patio that frozen and burst inside the wall. I cannot say enough good things about the experience. Nick from Goodman came out to do the initial consultation, and then to finish the work today. He was in an out quickly, did a fantastic job and ended up charging me less than initially quoted because he got the work done faster than ...

Description of Work
Replacement of burst water spigot

Category ceramic tile,plumbing

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

04/05/2021

Job was done quickly and very professionally. The technician Nick was very helpful, great personality, gave me a lot of info on the work he was doing. I don’t know if the price was the cheapest out there, but the work was excellent. The last water heater I bought from Goodman lasted seventeen years, so I have confidence in what I’m paying for. Five stars.

Description of Work
Hot water heater

Category ceramic tile,water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

03/01/2021

A technician came out and took a look at the job but never provided the written quote via email so we could move forward. Called customer service and was told it would be emailed but it was never sent. Very disappointing when trying to complete a job that is expensive.

Description of Work
Sewer line replacement

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

02/23/2021

I called Goodman’s on Saturday. I was given a date and a window of time. I was called today and I was given a name.Nick showed up in a timely manner. Nick assessed the problem. He fixed the leak. Thank you Nick and Thank you Goodman’s .

Description of Work
Bathtub faucet leak

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us this really nice review. We appreciate your business. Robert

02/18/2021

After a frantic phone call, Goodman Plumbing showed up after normal working hours, snaked a major stack for an apartment building ensuring all our tenants could go back to using their water. They even quickly fixed a toilet after they fixed our bigger issue. A+ professionalism.

Description of Work
After hours pipe clearing.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

Thank you for your nice review. We are glad we could help you with your emergency repairs. Robert

02/06/2021

Zack was showed up within a couple hours of my initial call and was very professional. He cleared my clogged drain and explained why it was happening. Overall it was an ideal transaction and I will use them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
Tub drain was clogged

Category ceramic tile,plumbing

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

Thank you for your really nice review. Robert

02/05/2021

I was very happy start to finish. Everyone I spoke with was friendly & professional. They were very responsive - calling back quickly & doing the work when promised. The repair person called on the way so we could expect him. Pricing was competitive & the hot water heater was replaced efficiently & neatly. I’ll use them for all my plumbing needs!

Description of Work
Inspection of old water heater & new one installed.

Category ceramic tile,plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us this really nice review. Robert

01/17/2021

They were able to come by the day after I called and replaced the garbage disposal within 30min of arriving. Both gentlemen that I talked with were very friendly courteous and knowledgable.

Description of Work
Replaced my kitchen sink garbage disposal

Work Completed On 01/17/2021

Thank you for the really nice review. We appreciate your business. Robert

01/13/2021

He showed me that I already had it. Another plumber wanted to charge $275 for the job! Goodman's charged zero!!!

Description of Work
Bring gas line into kitchen for gas oven

Category ceramic tile,plumbing,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our technician. We really appreciate your review. Robert

12/28/2020

I called Goodman Plumbing since our Water Heater was running and not providing hot water. I called 8:30 AM and Technician showed up 1:30 pm as promised the SANE DAY! Frank fixed the issue within 30 minutes. Frank explained I would not need a new water heater to our relief . He went to a local plumbing supply and issue was fixed same day. Best Part : I saved money . How many other plumbers would ch...

Description of Work
Water heater stopped working

Category ceramic tile,water heater repair

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us this really nice review. Robert

Plumbing. Sewer, & drain repairs. Hot water heaters. Ceiling leaks. Flooded basements. Well & sump pumps. Basement water proofing. Battery back up systems. New toilets. Vanities. Tile work. Shower pans. Water lines. Forced Heating Frozen Pipes Thawled

Above Four Story High Rise apartments No more then 6 units. No Service on Oil Heaters baseboard heating Bathroom remodeling sprinkler systems