Goodman Plumbing Inc

Founded 1956 • With Angi since April 2010

8015 Castor Ave

Philadelphia, PA 19152

Contact Goodman Plumbing for expert residential plumbing services. From hot water dispenser installations to sewer line cleaning, we do all work according to local, state, and city codes. No job will be done illegally. Our plumbing trucks are practically a fully stocked plumbing warehouse so no extra trips should be required. Contact us today for more information on our services and our coupon offers. We serve all of South East Pennsylvania with trucks in your area waiting for your call. Additional phone numbers - (215) 728-1800, (215) 331-8900, (215) 455-1000. Award winning. Additional DBAs - Ed Goodman Inc, Philadelphia Plumbing Company Inc....

06/16/2022

Jack T. V.

They were reliable, quick to respond. Professional and easy to work with

Description of Work
Fix an air conditioning issue

02/20/2022

Sharon L.

First visit was to determine why shower head was leaking. it was determined that wall needed to be taken down and later found pipes needed to be replaced. New shower, shower doors, tiles and hardware were installed. Every was great from start to finish.

Description of Work
new shower and pipes needed to be replaced

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, remodeling

07/17/2021

KAREN I.

It was punctual, it was perfection, just friendly and clean up everything. They were great.

Description of Work
They replaced a toilet in my bathroom.

Category plumbing

Thank you for this really nice review. We appreciate you business. Robert

07/12/2021

Muriel W.

I set an appointment for a job but never showed up, I got a text message saying they will be late. It is almost 4:00pm but i haven't heard from them

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing

Hello sorry for any inconvenience. We had a scheduled appointment between 10 and 2 When I scheduled your appointment I explained that this window was a general time and could be before or after the appointment time. We realized we where running a little bit behind and called and told you this. Our technician Shaheed called you a little past your appointment window and was on his way to do the work you told him that you had already had the work completed. We where surprised that you gave this review we have completed quite a few jobs for you in the past with no issues. Thank you Robert

07/01/2021

june P.

Customer service is one of the most important things to me. I called Goodman today because our air conditioning stopped working last night. The phone rang a few times and then just hung up on me. I will not be doing business with them if they can't even give me a way to leave a message!

Description of Work
A/C repair

Category ceramic tile, heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/27/2021

Zac D.

I hired Goodman for the first time to fix a water spigot on my back patio that frozen and burst inside the wall. I cannot say enough good things about the experience. Nick from Goodman came out to do the initial consultation, and then to finish the work today. He was in an out quickly, did a fantastic job and ended up charging me less than initially quoted because he got the work done faster than anticipated. He also cleaned up after himself both times, spent a lot of time trying to find a fix that would make minimal impact on my walls, and made an obvious effort to be quiet while my wife and I worked from home during the repair. I have come to expect almost nothing from contractors in Philly after so many bad experiences with other companies, but I would recommend Nick and Goodman to anyone and plan to use them in the future if a need comes up.

Description of Work
Replacement of burst water spigot

04/05/2021

Phill S.

Job was done quickly and very professionally. The technician Nick was very helpful, great personality, gave me a lot of info on the work he was doing. I don’t know if the price was the cheapest out there, but the work was excellent. The last water heater I bought from Goodman lasted seventeen years, so I have confidence in what I’m paying for. Five stars.

Description of Work
Hot water heater

Category ceramic tile, water heater repair

03/01/2021

Rose S.

A technician came out and took a look at the job but never provided the written quote via email so we could move forward. Called customer service and was told it would be emailed but it was never sent. Very disappointing when trying to complete a job that is expensive.

Description of Work
Sewer line replacement

02/23/2021

Sandra S.

I called Goodman’s on Saturday. I was given a date and a window of time. I was called today and I was given a name.Nick showed up in a timely manner. Nick assessed the problem. He fixed the leak. Thank you Nick and Thank you Goodman’s .

Description of Work
Bathtub faucet leak

Category plumbing

Thank you for taking the time to give us this really nice review. We appreciate your business. Robert

02/18/2021

Zack K.

After a frantic phone call, Goodman Plumbing showed up after normal working hours, snaked a major stack for an apartment building ensuring all our tenants could go back to using their water. They even quickly fixed a toilet after they fixed our bigger issue. A+ professionalism.

Description of Work
After hours pipe clearing.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Thank you for your nice review. We are glad we could help you with your emergency repairs. Robert

02/06/2021

Randy R.

Zack was showed up within a couple hours of my initial call and was very professional. He cleared my clogged drain and explained why it was happening. Overall it was an ideal transaction and I will use them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
Tub drain was clogged

Category ceramic tile, plumbing

Thank you for your really nice review. Robert

02/05/2021

Sherri Z.

I was very happy start to finish. Everyone I spoke with was friendly & professional. They were very responsive - calling back quickly & doing the work when promised. The repair person called on the way so we could expect him. Pricing was competitive & the hot water heater was replaced efficiently & neatly. I’ll use them for all my plumbing needs!

Description of Work
Inspection of old water heater & new one installed.

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you for taking the time to give us this really nice review. Robert

01/17/2021

AJ B.

They were able to come by the day after I called and replaced the garbage disposal within 30min of arriving. Both gentlemen that I talked with were very friendly courteous and knowledgable.

Description of Work
Replaced my kitchen sink garbage disposal

Category plumbing

Thank you for the really nice review. We appreciate your business. Robert

01/13/2021

Stephen K.

He showed me that I already had it. Another plumber wanted to charge $275 for the job! Goodman's charged zero!!!

Description of Work
Bring gas line into kitchen for gas oven

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, gas leak repair

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our technician. We really appreciate your review. Robert

12/28/2020

john S.

I called Goodman Plumbing since our Water Heater was running and not providing hot water. I called 8:30 AM and Technician showed up 1:30 pm as promised the SANE DAY! Frank fixed the issue within 30 minutes. Frank explained I would not need a new water heater to our relief . He went to a local plumbing supply and issue was fixed same day. Best Part : I saved money . How many other plumbers would charge me for a new water heater ? Honest, Integrity and competence is a rare commodity these days. I would recommend and have recommended Goodman Plumbing!

Description of Work
Water heater stopped working

Category ceramic tile, water heater repair

Thank you for taking the time to give us this really nice review. Robert

12/21/2020

ignacio B.

Nice guy. They came quick (within 2 hrs of my call). Needed to just get it done so i did not price compare. Charged 3400 for a water heater that cost 1500 after i researched it online. Had a bigger project to have done upstairs but will not have them come for quote

Description of Work
replace water heater

Category ceramic tile

12/18/2020

Candice D.

Excellent service, Quick response. Professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend and rehire if the need arises.

Description of Work
Fixed leaking pipe

12/17/2020

David S.

I would highly recommend Goodman plumbing to anyone. Professional and courteous. They came in quickly and got the job done. I’m very satisfied. Dave S

Description of Work
Fix interior pipe leak

Category plumbing, drain pipe

12/17/2020

Mike N.

Goodman never responded to the inquiry.

Description of Work
Replace leaking shower faucet

Category ceramic tile, plumbing

I apologize we obviously must have overlooked the email. It has been a really difficult time with COVID and being understaffed. I’m confused why you didn’t call our office, being a previous customer and having our phone number,. The phone number is also listed on our Angles site. We are open for calls 24 hours a day You could have also resent the email You also live a few blocks from our office We certainly do not deserve a bad review because you didn’t get a response from a email. Thank you Robert

11/27/2020

Merle D.

It went smoothly Plumbers were extremely polite and completed job without taking all day

Description of Work
Shower faucet leak

Category plumbing, basement waterproofing

11/04/2020

Dawn R.

Shaeed did a great job. He called ahead of time to let me know he was coming an when I should expect him. He arrived about 30mins later. He advised me on what needed to be done. He performed the work very diligently made sure to clean up after he was done. He was very friendly and honest. Thank You so much Shaeed! I will call you when I need you again! Dr. Dawn Rochester

Description of Work
I needed 4 Toilet Flappers and an in sink garbage disposal replaced.

10/19/2020

Jim P.

Goodman Plumbing is my go-to plumber for any plumbing issue, both big and small. I have used them on multiple occasions over the past couple of years. My latest issue was a leak in our ceiling that was caused by a toilet in the bathroom above. Sean came in and diagnosed and fixed the issue very efficiently and explained everything to me. He also took a lot of care not to make a mess when he was opening up our ceiling to assess the issue. I would definitely recommend Goodman.

Description of Work
Fix a leak in the ceiling

Category plumbing

Thank You for always calling us for your pluming heating and air conditioning needs. Robert

09/30/2020

Tawanda M.

Excellent and on time professional and answer your question

Description of Work
My tub was backing up into my sink in the basement

Category basement waterproofing, drain cleaning

09/25/2020

Jordana A.

I have used this company multiple times-and on every occasion it was incredibly easy to schedule an appt (they came either the same day/or next day), when they arrived they were incredible friendly and knowledgeable and always fixed my issue.

Description of Work
Clogged toliets, running toliets

Category plumbing, basement waterproofing, drain cleaning

09/25/2020

Carol D.

I have used Goodman Plumbing several times. I'm a realtor and I need a plumber I can trust for my clients. I have always had great service with Goodman Plumbing, which is why I continue to use them.

Description of Work
a leak in a bathroom ceiling needed to identified

Category plumbing, basement waterproofing

Dryer Vent Wizard of Lower Bucks County

We are open and accepting business!! Implementation of recommended safety precautions are at top of mind through personal protective equipment, social distancing, and cleaning/disinfecting during this time. Owner operator. I provide dryer vent cleaning, repair and installation for dryer vents in Bucks and Montgomery Counties and Philadelphia . I am licensed and insured. I provide service for both residential and commercial buildings, working with the highest performance and advanced equipment for the best results to keep your home safe from fires and your dryer running efficiently. I take all major credit cards, checks and cash.

E.B. Heat & AC

I provide Installs, replacements, service/repairs & preventive maintenance on all HVAC forced air systems. Fully certified, insured & licensed. Quality, clean work from a technician you can trust! Call for a free quote today!

Your Duct Guy - Professional Cleaners

Your Duct Guy - Professional Cleaning Company serves the Entire Delaware Valley Area. We provide Air Duct Cleaning and House Cleaning Services for hundreds of residential properties in the Delaware Valley Area. We also provide Mold testing, Dryer Vent Cleaning. Anti-Bacterial Sanitation Services and Full Service House Cleaning and Maid Services. Your Duct Guy is a business that focus on professional service and customer satisfaction. Our professional technicians are friendly and knowledgeable. You will feel the difference from the time Your Duct Guy arrives to the time they leave.

PA051871
    Pennsylvania
    Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
    09/18/2023

Plumbing. Sewer, & drain repairs. Hot water heaters. Ceiling leaks. Flooded basements. Well & sump pumps. Basement water proofing. Battery back up systems. New toilets. Vanities. Tile work. Shower pans. Water lines. Forced Heating Frozen Pipes Thawled

Above Four Story High Rise apartments No more then 6 units. No Service on Oil Heaters baseboard heating Bathroom remodeling sprinkler systems