Good Steward Cleaning Service

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

3319 Saint Vincent St

Philadelphia, PA 19149

COVID-19 update In this times of uncertainty, it’s not worth taking the risk of having COVID-19 effecting your home business or space. regardless the transitions by visitor, employees or even from home, these pathogens can wreak havoc on the safety and productivity of your lifestyle or business. GOOD STEWARD Cleaning Services team offers the best sanitation and disinfection services in your area so you can feel safe and secure in your home or workspace. Our disinfecting service offers hospital-grade results using Sparten Chemical’s EPA approved commercial disinfectant solutions. Because your home and offices (including the desks, fridges, and phones) are hotspots for these viruses to thrive, we ensure that your home, office or place of choice is thoroughly disinfected from floor to ceiling, top to bottom, we give you a disinfection completion to assure you. Our disinfectants are EPA and CDC approved for COVID-19 and kill 99.99% of pathogens on surfaces at our teams’ arrival. We at GOOD STEWARD Cleaning Services Value our Clients and staff we are taking every precaution by the regulation guidelines of the CDC and WHO organization it is why we believe our staff here has a ZERO percent O% of testing positive YES NOT one GOOD STEWARD Team member has contracted coronavirus and we are a FULLY COVID-19 VACCINATED COMPANY!

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Basement

Basement

house cleaning19120
Floors, steps, walls, windows, and years of grout, dirt, and dust.

GOOD STEWARD Cleaning Services LLC, We are a Family Owned Business. We Pride ourselves in Residential, Vacation Homes, Commercial Businesses, Professional and Medical Offices, Federal Government Facility Professional Cleaning Services. Over 20 years of Experience in Hospital Environmental and Customer Service. We Dedicated in our Customer's Satisfaction being Guaranteed, Where we won’t leave until the job is Done. Our Motto is Ask at your Request GOOD STEWARD Services IT! for you. ATTENTION! DUE to the seriousness of the COVID-19 Outbreak GOOD STEWARD CLIENTS and STAFF are very important us, It is why we honor the CDC and WHO regulation guidelines to our most very specific cleaning method. GOOD STEWARD Cleaning Services Staff have had 0% ZERO PERCENT Staff to contract the virus NOT ONE STAFF MEMBER TESTED POSITIVE and WE are a FULLY COVID-19 VACCINATED COMPANY We believe in lives being SAFE! Call US TODAY or CLICK to Schedule a Free Walk Estimate Physically at your home your location requested and or Visually through ZOOM or FACETIME! We accommodate ALL services request for one time, weekly, Bi-Weekly Monthly, Yearly Contracts Cleaning Services...

4.3

house cleaning (12)floor cleaning (5)window cleaning (2)carpet cleaning (2)upholstery cleaning (1)countertop installation (1)blind cleaning (1)

06/03/2021

I received a quote and scheduled a cleaning for the following week. When I confirmed the appointment the night before, I was told that the woman had forgotten to write down the price but she certainly would not have quoted that price. I had received several other quotes for the same price so it was not a mistaken quote. I was then told it would be a pleasure to clean for that price and that they w...

Description of Work
Regular House Cleanings

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

We had a death in my Family and We gave you the best quote for $150 and also offer you a $49 dollar credit towards your next cleaning services which would have been a hundred dollars cleaning services grief of a child we sorry we didn’t get back to you on your time I would hope you never have to understand this pain ever

05/04/2021

Cleaning went great. Dewayne and his team did a good surface clean of my new house before my move. They got a lot done in just about three hours. Would definitely work with again!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

01/24/2021

Jean was just wonderful; she came to the house and did a survey of what we needed done. This was a new home we were moving Into, so a thorough cleaning was advisable. The day after the cleaning, the entire house smelled clean and fresh! The upholstery of the sofa and love seat was still drying, so ainew they were cleaned. In all, I think they did a very good job,for a very reasonable price! Thank ...

Description of Work
Upholstery Cleaning, Housecleaning, Countertops

Category blind cleaning,countertops

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

Thank you very much it was a pleasure meeting you and your family and definitely our pleasure to serve you congratulations again on your new home enjoy

12/28/2020

Efficient, friendly & professional👍

Description of Work
Floor Cleaning and Waxing

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 12/27/2020

Thank you very much it was our pleasure working for you

08/30/2020

They was the best cleaning company and very professional and done things in a timely manner. Everything look magnificent when they were done. I Hired this company on a weekly basis and they always deliver even better than the first time I used them. I call them Good Steward,s to the rescue. Thank you so much for all you guys do at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Floors Cleaning windows blinds kitchen deck bedrooms shampoo carpets and wipe down whole house

Category floor cleaning

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

Thank you so much, it always a pleasure working with you

07/15/2020

Excellent customer service. Amazing job on cleaning went above and beyond.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

07/14/2020

Excellent work well done I recommend good cleaning company to anyone 👍🏾

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,upholstery cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

Thank you very much it was our pleasure to serve you

07/10/2020

The three cleaners arrived on time and did an outstanding job on my condominium. I found them to be outstanding and very affable. I am very please with the job that GOOD STEWART did for me.

Description of Work
Move-out cleaning

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed] it was such a pleasure meeting and working for you we look forward to working with you again

07/01/2020

They did a wonderful job and they are very professional ! Everything was spotless ! They even cleaned some things I was not expecting them to . I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
I needed my studio cleaned

Category house cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 06/14/2020

Review for Good Steward Cleaning Service - 3319 Saint Vincent St, Philadelphia, PA - 38697719

06/26/2020

This service did a fantastic job, they were on time, and very respectful of my home My house was cleaned perfectly I will use them repeatedly

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

Residential, AirBNB, Vrbo, Commercial Businesses, Offices and Federal Government Facility cleaning services. Weekly, B-Weekly, & Monthly plus yearly contract cleaning services available!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check