Go Modern Now

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2012

3313 Woodhaven Road

Philadelphia, PA 19154

Go Modern Now is a company of Electrical and General Contractors who believe honesty, quality, and teamwork are essential to our success. It is our mission to exceed your expectations with your project in a timely manner. We look forward to working with you!...

10/21/2013

MURRAY R.

nothing else to report

Description of Work
I Asked GO MODERN for an estimate. Someone come over and was very professional. They said the would e mail an estimate. I never heard back from them. I called them and left a message. No response.

08/28/2013

Kizzi E.

It was pretty good. They were okay. The owner of the business was very professional and he made sure to call me back right on time. As soon as I called him, he called me back and he remembered my name and my phone number. I set up an appointment with him and we worked out a better time for both of us.

Description of Work
I used Go Modern Now for electrical work. It was for updating my electrical box and repairing an outlet.

01/28/2013

Christie G.

My Grandmother's house needed the electrical panel box upgraded to sell the house in the future. I was referred to Go Modern business by a coworker. I went to the gomodernnow.com and filled out the estimate portion of the site and was contacted pretty quickly. A man name Tom came to my grandmother's house and did a free estimate. He was polite and patient with my very opinionated and at times hostel grandmother. It took one day for him to swap panel boxes and complete the job. He didn't create a mess, was on time. Even my grandmother was happy and tipped him. I have used him on other repairs since.

Description of Work
An up to code electrical panel box was installed in a row home

01/28/2013

Christie G.

We finally decided to fix the bathroom. We contacted Go Modern, that we used previously at my grandmother's home. A man named Tom came to the house, who we used before. Not shortly after our meeting he began the remodel. Out with the ugly pink tile everywhere. It took almost a week and a half to complete the remodel. We have a new shower with a glass door, new tiles line the walls and floor, shower head directly over shower not out of the wall, new tub, vanity and finally more light in the bathroom. Couldn't be happier; it's like a expensive hotel bathroom in my own home. Tom was on time, did everything he could to keep the dust during the gutting period confined to the bathroom. He did high quality work. I have no complaints. I hope you all get to experience this instead of what I'm told can be a very frustrating time with poor quality contractors.

Description of Work
Old bathroom gutted and completely redone. New tile, tub, shower, custom lighting, vanity installed.

Category ceramic tile, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling

Prestige Concrete Contractors

Magazzeni Concrete and Masonry

Magazzeni Concrete and Masonry, Inc. was founded in 2014 as a privately owned company. As a privately owned company, we remain fortunate to have an owner that is involved in daily operations and functions. Today, Magazzeni Concrete and Masonry is a company offering a wide variety of services, specializing in Concrete Construction in the Southeastern Pennsylvania region. We are legally licensed and insured to perform work in this area.

All Star Gutter LLC

All your gutter needs. For years we have been providing top notch service to all of our customers with our 20 years of experience in the gutter world. Now we'd like to use our experience and help with your home repair needs. Call us for a free estimate.

Other

New 100 and 200 Amp Services, Recessed and Custom Lighting, Ceiling Fans, Dimmers, Outlets, Switches, Washers, Dryers, Range Lines, Total Rewiring, Motion Lighting, Lighting Design, Pools, Jacuzzi’s, General Contracting, Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, Drywall, Framing, Taping, Painting, Plumbing, HVAC, Power Washing, Decks, Stamped Concrete

No Job is too big or too small