Fornaretti Construction

Founded 1984 • With Angi since October 2009

2631 S Colorado St

Philadelphia, PA 19145

General contractor specializing in residential and commercial applications. Owner operated. Licensed, professional, responsive and experienced contractor. ...

02/28/2015

John A.

Billy is a fantastic contractor. He and his team are highly skilled, extremely professional and really pay attention to every detail and care for your home from start to finish. Every part of the project was smooth and the result is exactly what we had in mind. I recommend Fornaretti construction highly and will definitely be calling them again for additional projects.

Description of Work
Built a new sound proofed wall, including speciality insulation and drywall and installed crown moulding around the perimeter of the room

Category drywall, remodeling

09/15/2014

Sheila H.

Everything went well.

Description of Work
I have an old home in University city area. The fireplace had been taken out by previous owner.I was able to find a beautiful mantle in a antique shop. It had to be about a hundred years old. It was too large for the fireplace and Mr Fornaretti cut it down , put it back together, and secured it to the wall. It is a very detailed mantle with beautiful columns and needed to be handled delicately due to it's age. He was able to get it in place without it falling apart. It was well worth the long wait; it fits perfectly. He gave me instructions for the painter on areas that will need caulking. It has added a lot of class to my living room. I'm very happy.

09/08/2014

EARLE B.

After I agreed to the contract, Bill and his crew arrived at the scheduled time, and after four hours, the job was complete. The day before, Bill and his son added support to the basement steps as a safety precaution. My hallway, front steps, and basement steps were covered in plastic. The whole operation was done without argument or excessive noise. You wouldn't have known there were 6 people working! The project was done on time with no interference between me or my neighbors. Bill did a great job, and even went beyond what he was contracted to do.

Description of Work
In late August, Bill Fornaretti came to my three story row house to give an estimate for 600 sq ft of new concrete floor in the basement. He outlined every step of the proposed project including safety precautions, number of workers and their specific tasks, as well as what I should expect.

Category concrete repair

08/28/2014

Nicolantonio V.

excellant, very satisfied.

Description of Work
Fornaretti Construction completed the work as explained, the details in the workmanship is excellent. They have left no mess, and completed the job within the scheduled time frame. I have been looking for someone to replace my front steps for more than a year and was very fortunate to have Fornaretti Construction do the work. Their price and work had out performed every other offer received. I would highly recommend them and would have them returned for other work.

06/27/2014

brooke E.

Description of Work
I called and he answered the phone by saying "ya" |To me that was very unprofessional..he was supposed to show up at my house and never came called me 3 days later and said he just did a drive by. While I was home all night waiting for him to show up..got someone else to do the work

Category contractors, ceramic tile, concrete repair, decks, drywall, handyman service, hardwood floor, masonry, woodworking, basement remodeling

03/29/2014

Eric G.

Everything went beyond expectations. Billy gave my wife and I great ideas all the way threw our entire construction from beginning to end. Billy was a very family oriented guy respectful and professional. The job was finished beyond our expectations clean and modern I would suggested Formaretti Construction again to all of my friends and neighbors A+

Description of Work
Remodeled my entire home.

03/29/2014

Eric G.

Billy from Fornaretti construction was a major league contractor. This guy had it all professionalism,expertise and a family oriented great guy. Billy came up with great ideas in helping me and my wife design our home this took a lot of pressure off or backs overall our home is top notch and modern thanks to the great service Billy from Fornaretti construction provided us A+

Description of Work
A+

Category contractors, ceramic tile, closet systems, concrete repair, decks, drywall, picture framing, handyman service, hardwood floor, masonry, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, basement remodeling

P & J Home Improvement, LLC

We Care Free Estimates.com Inc

Owner operated since 1975. Uses subs occasionally for labor. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. DOES NOT DO REPAIR WORK. License # 22750; PAHIC PA014111; BBPL #167602; N.J. 3Vh0584220. May contact through email.

Tom Natalini Sr & Son Inc

As a family masonry company, with multiple trucks on the road, a talented team of masons and over 6,000 projects completed, Natalini and Son have established themselves as one of the most trusted masonry and brick companies in the Philadelphia, PA area. Owner operated with 38 years of knowledge and know how to get the job done right. We are a team of 5 employees and use no subs. We are not a cookie cutter company so cost is determined by the job. We do not have travel charges. Please contact directly through email.

Residential & commercial contractor, ceramic tile, framing, carpentry, masonry, windows, doors, siding, finished carpentry, design, kitchens, bathrooms, additions, finished basements, woodworking, moulding, complete home remodeling, building, property maintenance, hardwood floors, ceilings, repairs, handyman services, power washing, custom molding & trimwork