EverSafe Moving Co

PA
Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission

8701 Torresdale Ave

Philadelphia, PA 19136

We're a owner-operated Philadelphia moving company that takes pride in our work and giving customers the best moving experience Philadelphia has to offer. Founded by a long time Philly antique dealer and handler, we are able to offer a range of moving services, from local and long distance moving, storage, and packing services. If you are looking for Philadelphia office movers or even a Philly piano mover we can help! EverSafe Moving Company is your best choice when you need Moving and storage in the Philadelphia region. Let us roll out the welcome wagon for you....

movers (146)storage unit (9)

09/13/2021

ELAINE M.

These movers were excellent. They were professional, curteous and efficient. They arrived on time and ready to work. They were careful with my furniture and wrapped each piece before taking it out. The finished price came in under the estimate. They reduced my anxiety on a very stressful day. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Moved from house to condo

Work Completed On 08/25/2021

07/12/2021

Candace S.

The team was careful, efficient, and did an excellent job. I recommend them with enthusiasm.

Description of Work
Pack, load, and long distance move

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

12/30/2020

ron A.

Excellent service, would definitely recommend to anyone looking to move

Description of Work
Moving from one location to another

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

08/05/2019

Angela K.

Went extremely well. The movers were professional and efficient and didn’t waste any time getting from one location to the next taking care of all my important items. They even took apart and put back together my queen bedroom set.

Description of Work
Moving from apartment to a home

Work Completed On 07/22/2019

08/13/2018

Marietta M.

I chose Eversafe because of the time Angelo spent with me on the initial call. He questioned me as I went room to room in my house. We discussed each item in the room and he helped me estimate boxes. I had confidence from that call that Eversafe cared about giving me good service. The move went so smoothly and seamlessly. There were plenty of men to carry and load. I was grateful for how respectful the movers were of all of my boxes, furniture and pictures. The movers were generous in their use of padding. Nothing was damaged and the move was finished in less than 4 hours. So I saved money from the 6 hour estimate.

Description of Work
Loading, moving and unloading.

Work Completed On 08/06/2018

08/07/2018

Gwen P.

Eversafe moving did a fabulous job. All 8 crew members showed up early and worked quickly, efficiently & professionally! Nice group of guys and I my total came in well under the estimate! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Moving the contents of my home to my new residence.

Work Completed On 06/23/2018

08/06/2018

KAREN C.

I could not have had a better moving experience. The movers arrived on time. They were courteous and professional. They worked diligently as they prepared my furniture for moving, and as they loaded everything on the truck, including my 65 owner-packed boxes. Once everything was loaded, they proceeded to my new location, without taking a break. They unloaded everything and reassembled my furniture at the new apartment with care. I highly recommend EverSafe Moving Company. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Local move

Work Completed On 07/26/2018

07/09/2018

Kris G.

I have used EverSafe on 2 occasions now and I was very happy and satisfied with the service. Both times the movers were punctual and very hard working and both quotes were spot on. I will recommend this moving company to everyone I know who is moving.

Description of Work
Moving from condo to townhouse

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 06/29/2018

05/30/2018

Kelsey H.

I went with this company based on their website, reviews and friendly service during the initial quote. At the time of service, the moving crew was punctual and friendly. They were very protective of the furniture (hand wrapped every piece). Sadly, despite their efforts, our newest and nicest couch did get scuffed in the move (and one corner was slightly torn *sigh*). Other than that everything went without a hitch. It was raining on our moving day, but they brought a roll of carpet to protect our floors from their wet shoes. And if a box was not marked with a room, they politely asked where to put it. A great moving crew! I will definitely call EverSafe whenever I'm ready to make my next move.

Description of Work
Moving from apt to house

Work Completed On 05/13/2018

05/27/2018

Megan W.

My fiancé and I used EverSafe for our Memorial Day Weekend move from our apartment in Philadelphia to our new home in Cherry Hill, New Jersey and couldn't be happier! The four movers who worked with us this past Saturday were professional, prompt, and friendly. They took extreme care in wrapping all of our furniture (including a large TV that we didn't have the box for) and made sure to double check where each item and box was supposed to go in our new house. They ensured we did a walk-through before they completed the job, so that any last-minute adjustments to furniture could be made before they left. I had previously used EverSafe about 2 years ago when moving from one apartment to another in Philly, and am so glad that we were able to get them to help us again this past weekend. We don't plan on moving again anytime soon, but I will continue to recommend EverSafe to anyone that asks!

Description of Work
Move from City Apartment to Suburban Home

Work Completed On 05/26/2018

05/16/2018

Lisa L.

I just wanted to drop a note to say what a great job your movers did yesterday. They were on time, did exactly what your company said they would do, and were very professional.

Description of Work
Moved into a one bedroom apartment

Work Completed On 05/16/2018

03/21/2018

Jennifer O.

The guys at eversafe showed up on time with 2 trucks and 5 guys to move us they moved everything safely and did a great job. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing a moving company. Definitely made my move a little less crazy. Thanks

Description of Work
Moved from row home in Phila to single in Levittown

Work Completed On 03/03/2018

11/15/2017

Tiffenia A.

I had a move that involved loading from a condo with an massive amount of stairs and unloading into a 3-story home. I was very concerned the movers would see the stairs and walk away but when they saw all the stairs, they just shrugged and got to work without any complaints. They worked efficiently and finished the job with almost an hour to spare. They were able to unload at the house with 1.5 hours to spare. Having them unload and store was a great help because there is no way I could've unloaded/unloaded on the same day as 2 closings!

Description of Work
Moving and storage

Work Completed On 11/07/2017

10/27/2017

Marie D.

The company sent 3 young men. As soon s they arrived they surveyed what we had to move and set up a game plan. They started wrapping the furniture and taking it to the truck. They were very efficient and professional. At the other end they unpacked and unwrapped all the furniture and made sure it was placed were we wanted it. I would highly recommend Eversafe and would use them again.

Description of Work
My wife and moved from Levittown Pa to Ephrata Pa. on Tuesday 10/24/17. We contracted Eversafe Moving who we found on Angies List. The company rep and I spoke over the phone and he sent me a very competitive price quote. We signed the contact and made the move.

Work Completed On 10/27/2017

10/23/2017

Becki S.

Simply the best moving experience ever! They were responsive from start to finish. Clear estimate and they came in way under budget. Friendly, courteous, and quick. No damage to anything or my new house. And, they went the extra mile -- when some of my furniture wouldn't fit up the narrow staircase, they disassembled and then reassembled my love seat! If I ever move again, I will be using these guys and recommend them to anyone

Description of Work
Moving from apartment to new house.

Work Completed On 10/09/2017

08/28/2017

Ryan F.

Excellent - from start to finish. They gave me a quick but thorough estimate over the phone, they called the day before the move to confirm and their guys were there 20 minutes before they were supposed to be on moving day. The movers were excellent - polite, professional and extremely cautious with everything. All furniture was securely wrapped and moved very quickly. They worked really hard and made the process seamless.

Description of Work
Moving from old to new house

Work Completed On 08/26/2017

06/26/2017

Michael G.

Very, very well, but a tip for others if you pack yourself, as I did. Make sure stuff like pillows, comforters, etc are completely covered in garbage bags or in boxes. Through no fault of the movers, when they touch something, it can get dirty. But this only happened with a couple items in my move, and it was easily cleaned. Eversafe will automatically wrap your furniture in moving blankets and plastic to keep it from being scratched or getting wet, but you should completely cover smaller items in plastic or put in good boxes if you pack yourself. However, everything was moved quickly and safely and under the estimate. Thanks, guys!

Description of Work
They helped me move from one apartment to another apartment.

Work Completed On 06/18/2017

06/21/2017

denise B.

Final cost was $400 less than estimate! Worked quickly and efficiently, wrapped all furniture before even taking it onto the truck, so no damage to house or furniture.

Description of Work
Household move

Work Completed On 06/06/2017

06/11/2017

Dean K.

Absolutely perfect. The four man crew were fantastic. They worked extremely hard and were so careful I had zero worries about them and our freshly refinished wood floors. To top it off the move ended up costing less than quoted. Their hourly rates are clear, honest and very up front. Of all the contractors we recently hired for our new house and old house, these guys were by far the best experience.

Description of Work
Moving furniture, boxes and very heavy wood shop equipment.

Work Completed On 05/31/2017

03/28/2017

Wendy G.

Eversafe was fantastic! Their rep discussed my furniture and contents room by room with me so they could give me an estimate. They recommended 5 movers for 5-6 hours. I was concerned about how it would go since we had a snowstorm 2 days before my move. They showed up on time with 2 trucks and 5 guys. They navigated the snow on the South Philly street like champs. The movers worked as a well-oiled machine. They were quick, quiet and professional. I don't think any of them took a break at all. They covered the floors to protect from the snow and wrapped all my furniture. I've never been so impressed by a move! All my furniture and boxes were placed in the rooms they were labelled for and some of my furniture was heavy! A+++++ for getting my dresser up the stairs! Eversafe came in under time and under budget. $200 under the price they quoted me as a matter of fact! Super-fantastic and I cannot recommend this company highly enough!!!!

Description of Work
We moved from a 2 bedroom row house in South Philly to a larger home in the suburbs.

Work Completed On 03/16/2017

03/27/2017

Fred Y.

Great. The guys were hard working and the work was done in less time than expected, and they adjusted the price accordingly......as promised.

Description of Work
Moving a one bedroom apartment into the city.

Work Completed On 03/27/2017

03/13/2017

Catherine M.

I would have to sum up the experience as EXCELLENT! The movers were on time and very responsible. They were very nice and worked quickly. I would definitely recommend this company. Thanks!

Description of Work
I needed Eversafe to move my mother's furniture located in Phila. to my home in Chester Springs.

Work Completed On 02/25/2017

11/07/2016

Mark M.

Two small things broken, but overall a good move.

Description of Work
Moving, we packed most of the other items.

Work Completed On 10/15/2016