Empire Today®

Founded 1959 • With Angi since April 2004

3.7

Empire Today®, Makes Beautiful New Floors Easy. Call 877-733-9131 for Carpet, Laminate, Hardwood, Vinyl, or Tile flooring. Empire is the easiest way to get the best value and a professional experience. Call 877-733-9131 to Schedule a FREE In-Home Estimate and samples will be brought right to your home. Get professional room measurements and an all-inclusive price estimate. We offer professional installation when you want it around your schedule. Empire’s convenient shop-at-home service and professional installation let you skip the hassles of home improvement store shopping. We carry quality name brand floors from industry leading brands. Because of our national footprint and manufacturer relationships, Empires great prices include your floor, installation, materials, and more. Empire Today is dedicated to customer satisfaction and has been a leading provider of installed home improvements and home furnishings for over 55 years. Call 877-733-9131 NOW to schedule your FREE In-Home Estimate. For more information, visit EmpireToday.com....

02/29/2020

They did a beautiful job, they were professional and the work was very good.

Description of Work
I purchased a carpet from them.

Category carpet installation

05/11/2018

I had hardwood flooring installed in the living, dining and powder room in my townhouse. It went very well. The pedestal sink in the bathroom presented a bit of a challenge as the linoleum being taken up was only 1/8 inch and the hardwood was 3/4 inch. They did a great job cutting and with making it appear the sink was actually sitting on the hardwood. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Hardwood floor installation

Category hardwood floor

Your post made us smile! We're thrilled to hear about your experience! We hope you're enjoying the new look and feel of your home. Thank you for sharing!

01/02/2018

Long story short DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME...explanation to follow. Empire was very quick to respond to our inquiry and schedule a salesperson to come out and measure within a few days. The salesperson was prompt and courteous but instead of showing us any products insisted on measuring our home first. I have already done this so had the measurements available for him. After close to an hour and 15 m...

Description of Work
Removal and replacement of 1,800 square feet of hardwood floors.

11/08/2017

Excellent! Jose and his crew were terrific!!! Thank-you!!!!!

Description of Work
Hard wood floors installed.

Category hardwood floor

Dear Customer, We're thrilled to hear that your experience met your expectations. We hope to work with you on future projects. Thank you for sharing.

09/21/2017

Empire Today contracts out their salesmen and installers. My installation crew didn't speak a word of English. The carpet install was sloppy. Carpet was cut out and you could see holes around corners. Rug was not stretched underneath the baseboards. I had this done over a month ago and the company only cares about them being paid. Their customer service is the worst I've ever seen. They behaved li...

Description of Work
I had two bedrooms and a hallway carpeted for $1550 and this was their 50% sale.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Dear Customer, We thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention, and sincerely regret to hear that this was your experience. Your satisfaction is a priority to us, and we'll be in contact with you soon to further address your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

09/02/2017

Another great experience with Empire. From the Sales contact through installation they were punctual, professional and efficient. I requested a sales appointment on Tuesday and on Friday the installation was complete. It looks wonderful and I am so pleased with the entire experience.

Description of Work
Replaced carpeting in my living room and hallways with laminate flooring

Category flooring contractor

06/08/2017

I have requested an estimate for flooring with multiple options to evaluate what will fit in my budget to have it installed. The lady came in and took all measurement and gave me an estimate for hardwood which was more tan twice my budget. I also asked for carpet and laminate and she vaguely gave me some calculation for carpet and she seems to be not interested in giving me pricing for any other options and I also was not happy about her interaction. After a week I called back the customer service to request an estimate for laminate and requested a different person to give me an estimate not the lady who came in. They told me somebody from the local market will reach out to me and i waited for 2 weeks and nobody called me. I finally decided to go with Lowes and got my floors installed last week.

Description of Work
Hardwood\Laminate flooring 800 sq.ft.

Category carpet installer","flooring contractor","hardwood floor specialist

06/07/2017

We took the old out and they put the new in. They were sarcastic to my husband. It was where you put carpet down in your dining room and then in the living room. Well, they were at that spot where you have to put the metal piece and they gave my husband a hard time about putting the metal piece down. I thought that was unnecessary. They should have just put the piece down and that was the end of it. I called the company. The guy went out and got the metal piece and put it down. I would have called. I had the phone in my hand. It took average time. There were 2 workers both times.

Description of Work
We put in new carpets downstairs. We ripped the old out, and they put the new in. They did the steps in the bedroom. The steps were expensive. And we did the living room and that was expensive but we got great carpeting.

Category carpet installer

06/07/2017

The first two guys that came out were great.

Description of Work
Put in new carpets upstairs.

Category carpet installer

05/13/2017

The installers were not that good. We had to call them back to straighten out something. They only had one person on the crew that spoke any English, so it was hard to communicate. They did not do quite as good as a job as the first crew. The company is good, but they have different installation crews. Some crews are better than the others. They just need to make sure that all of their crews are well trained and able to communicate clearly. The price was good. They were having a half price sale. The wood is nice.

Description of Work
They came back to install the wood flooring in the entire upstairs.

Category hardwood floor specialist

Update Services Offered to: Empire Today offers quality, name brand Carpet, Laminate, Hardwood, Vinyl, or Tile Flooring. Schedule a FREE In-Home Estimate by calling 877-799-9131. Shop from the comfort of your home, get professional room measurements and an all-inclusive price estimate. Plus, we’ll professionally install around your schedule. Empire Today is dedicated to customer satisfaction and has been a leading provider of installed home improvements and home furnishings for over 55 years.

Repairs