EMCO Tech - Emergency Maintenance Company

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2012

Awards & Badges

7934 State Rd

Philadelphia, PA 19136

EMCO Tech - Emergency Maintenance Company offers a prompt response and repair of all systems with "not cooling" or "not heating" failure. Regardless if you have a heat pump, or A/C system, a natural gas, oil, or propane furnace or boiler, our team of highly trained technicians is here to ensure that your equipment is always serviced by a knowledgeable professional....

4.4

Resposiveness

HVAC Companies (29)air duct cleaning (2)water heaters (1)plumbers (1)

10/26/2020

They provided a very reasonable cost to repair my HVAC. The crew was so skilled, laborious, professional, punctual, and courteous; they took full care to complete the task precisely and quickly. I am glad to avail of their high-quality services and recommend them to all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair my HVAC

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

Thank you very much for your feedback! We really appreciate it.

07/14/2020

Our central a/c decided to self-implode right before the big heat wave this summer. EMC came out on a Saturday to take a look and let us know we needed a new system. Everything was replaced yesterday in a quick, timely matter. He also let us know that we would need a repair done to our heating system before fall, which I greatly appreciate! Great service. Great people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ac repair system not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are here to help!

06/18/2020

Great service! On time, attention to detail, polite!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service check and recharge

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

Thank you very much for your feedback, [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate it.

05/08/2020

They came out to my house to assess an issue we were having with our furnace and because the issue was bigger than initially anticipated, they did multiple house visits for free to figure out how we could fix the problem. We were able to find a solution that was cost effective and did the job. The team installed new ductwork, a new tank and repaired other items. We were so grateful that Rafael and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new ductwork, a new tank

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

10/01/2019

Tested the furnace for the cold season that is to come and it would not come on. I glad I tested it before winter really set in. I found this company on Google then came here to Angies list to double verify. I called them and they came out the next day. They had a special which I was able to benefit from. As it turned out something called a capacitor was no longer working in my furnace. It was REL...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
furnace maintanance

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

08/24/2019

Found them here on Angie's. I requested a quote from a few contractors these guys were the only ones to respond. So, I called them. They came within the allot time. Would use again without a doubt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired leaking outdoor AC unit and replaced filters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2019

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

07/23/2019

They kept their word which is the most important thing to me a lot of these companies lie so much but this company charged me the price that they quoted me over the phone to fix my AC. Got it fixed right before the heat wave:)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC/ HVAC repair

COST $126.55

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

06/17/2019

Air conditioning was acting funny. Originally we thought about just getting the AC repaired but after having the unit inspected by a few companies we decided a totally replacement. We felt that we had the best communication and from EMC and we also felt like we could trust them. They did not try to force us to replace our unit. In fact, the said it was unnecessary but we just had a new baby and we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Repair and replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

05/13/2019

They made everything as simple as it could be. One of the most painless repair jobs that we have ever had. Price was fair, saved their number.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioning Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019

04/09/2019

The service was excellent and professional from beginning to end. I spoke to Adam and John on the phone and both were very pleasant and courteous. Matt came out to service my hot water tank /heater and he was very knowledgeable and patient. He explained exactly what he was doing, and even gave some helpful tips to keep my unit running optimally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water heater /tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2019

Thank you very much for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

Air conditioning repair and installation, Heating services-repair and installation, Water heaters repair and replacement; air duct system repair and replacement; we work on gas furnaces; oil furnaces; electric furnaces; heat pumps; central air conditioning; boilers and radiant heat; water heaters; ductless mini splits