Elite Roofing & Contracting

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2010

Additional phone numbers - (215) 322-4180, (215) 322-4188. Additional DBAs - Elite Roofing, Elite Roofing and Contracting Inc....

Built 2 Last Inc

At Built 2 Last Contracting, the most important thing to us is customer satisfaction.We keep our customers informed about what is going on with detailed contracts, pictures of work being done, and honest, upfront pricing. We believe in putting the customer first at Built 2 Last Contracting. The next most important thing to us at Built 2 Last Contracting is performing top quality work. We stand behind the name and deliver a job that will last. Quality is what we are all about and quality is what we deliver. Additional email - worldsBestContractor@yahoo.com .

Offers by Built 2 Last Inc on Angi
Romano Roofing Inc

100% COVID-19 CDC Compliant WE'RE OPEN TO SERVE YOU! ESSENTIAL SERVICE PROVIDER Romano Roofing is classified as an essential service by PA & NJ public health officials. We're here to help you. Romano Roofing specializes is difficult roof leak repairs and new roof installations. Call us today 215-633-0303 Professional Roofing Services & Products for Southeastern Pennsylvania and South Jersey

Green Eco Solutions

Green Eco Solutions is your local home improvement contractor offering the highest quality Owens Corning roofing systems, an exclusive dealer of Okna's Guardian Elite Series window system, partnering with HMI in custom door replacement, and offing many options in siding replacement in Eastern Pennsylvania and most of NJ. Our mission is to provide all our customers with superior energy efficient products and materials proven to lower utility bill cost. We are the area's leading residential energy experts committed to helping families enjoy their home like never before with energy saving technology built into everything we offer. Even with quality roofing, siding and window products, homeowners aren't always guaranteed energy efficiency with their home improvements. With Green Eco Solutions, you never need to worry as we use exclusive materials proven to enhance comfort, improve energy efficiency, and increase the value of your home. Get beautiful bay windows, bow windows, or sliding windows that are proven to better insulate your home. We also install energy efficient doors that are airtight to best keep out air from the outside. To even further improve the energy efficiency of your home, Green Eco Solutions offers quality siding installation in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas. Our Guardian Elite Series Siding is designed to provide insulation and help keep your home temperature controlled, all while improving the look and value of your home!

07/08/2012

Description of Work
I hired Elite Roofing & Contracting (also named R & P Contracting on some websites) to do my roof replacement project. A person named Kerry Chalfin brought a few workers came to my house around 04/27/2012, and spend about 3 days to replace whole roof. I have paid off whole $14,815 for the project per contract agreement using my credit card on 05/01/2012. On early July, I received a letter from law firm called Stevens & Lee, which says Elite Roofing & Contracting failed to pay its client, Allied Building Products Corporation, the roof materials which are applied to my house. Total price is $4,995.93. If I don't pay for this amount, lawyer firm and Allied Building Products Corporation will put a Mechanic Lien against my house. I am astonished by this news, how Elite Roofing & Contracting did not pay its sub-contractor money since I already pay Elite Roofing & Contracting full amount of money for their project. Now its sub-contractor will put a Mechanic Lien against my house, I will be involved in a big trouble, either paying almost $5,000 for nothing or hire a lawyer which means a lot of money and time. I have tried to call the company or Kerry Chalfin, but no one picks up my phone. I am innocent and a victim, I have to pay additional $4,995.93 for Elite Roofing & Contracting's fault and commercial immorality!

03/07/2012

Overall, the experience has been great. The technician was timely, accurate, and the crew did everything in one day. They even did a few extra things, and completed it on time and within budget! I’m very happy with their services.

Description of Work
They installed a roof.

Installation & repair of roofing.