Ed's Cleaning Service

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Our team at Eds cleaning service is committed to the health and safety of our customers and employees. We want you to know that we are working very hard with our team, taking steps, and educating them to practice extra safety measures to protect themselves and our clients in these difficult times. We now offer a unique disinfecting treatment that is available to both residential and commercial customers. A thermal fogging procedure that can be sprayed throughout the home or commercial space, killing 99.9% of harmful bacteria and germs on surfaces and in the air. This includes walls, ceilings, floors, cabinets, furniture and hard to reach places. This treatment is non-toxic, non-corrosive, and dries in just 20 minutes. It can be followed by a deep or general house cleaning, as well as carpet cleaning and sanitizing. We understand that a clean home is essential, and we are dedicated to doing what we love most. Please call for a free consultation at 215-251-1469. We wish the best of health to you and your family. We are in this together!...

Y.a.kpowerwashing@gmail.com

Y.a.kpowerwashing@gmail.com

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

07/06/2020

This cleaning service was EXCELLENT! The apartment was very dirty after tenants had moved out and when they were done cleaning, it was spotless. The professionals in this service were communicative, punctual and followed through. I will definitely use this service again. Thank you to the professionals who clean the apartment!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of an apartment where tenants had moved out.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,window cleaning,air duct cleaning,buffing & polishing,floor cleaning

thank you so much for this awesome review! It's always a pleasure coming to your home. Customers like you make our job even more satisfying because you are always so kind to us. We really appreciate it!

06/15/2020

The actual carpet cleaning went well. I am big on honesty and integrity. I see on the website that the charge for 3 rooms, 600 square feet is $120 and that there is a deal for $105. This was my first time and Ed's quoted me $140 for two rooms and a hallway, 500 square feet. Then when I looked at my credit card, I had a charge for $167.20. I alerted Ed who said it was a typo and that he would immed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

03/05/2020

Excellent. The girls were super nice and very thorough. They are coming back on a regular basis.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,floor cleaning

01/26/2020

Super fast. Super responsive. Nice guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thanks so much for the great review!

11/21/2019

This was a wonderful experience, the work was quality and efficient. I was so happy with the results and it was priced fairly. I will refer your company to anyone looking for a thorough and impressive deep cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out, deep clean

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Thank you for the feedback Customer satisfaction is very important to us

House Cleaning, Window Cleaning,Carpets, Tile & Upholstery Cleaning, Power Washing, Air duct cleaning, water removal.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check