Deletemytrash.com

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2008

4289 Leidy Ave Ste 2

Philadelphia, PA 19104

DeleteMyTrash.com is America's First Trash Pod™ company and is the first to offer commercial or residential customers the option of renting a Trash Pod™ or selecting full-service junk removal priced by volume. We continue to raise the bar within the industry by donating and recycling as much as 70% of what we take in or more. This allows us to offset our dumping costs and offer all of our customers the lowest rates, guaranteed.DeleteMyTrash.com has grown to become the Tri-State area's leading junk removal service. We now have three offices that allows us to serve out customers faster, work with over 15 charities, and are members of various trade associations such as the National Association of Professional Organizers. Our next step is to become the leading Junk Removal Franchise to meet the demand of our services throughout the United States and beyond. Award winning....

08/22/2017

Mary Anne M.

I received a call shortly before they arrived to confirm they would be on time. The task was performed professionally and timely.

Description of Work
Large pieces of furniture removed.

07/11/2017

Kate L.

They offer the option of having them come in and doing the ‘heavy lifting’ for you, or a self-serve option where they drop off an enclosed container (that can be locked to prevent others from dumping their own trash into your container). I chose the latter option. They drop off wherever you specify a large container that measures 12-feet x 6-feet x 6-feet. You then have up to 3 days to fill it before they come back and remove the container. They’ll retrieve the container whenever you call them, so you’re not stuck with the container sitting in your driveway if you’re done with it sooner. Anyway, the whole process was very simple and straightforward and handled professionally. I’ve never had to talk to a machine whenever I’ve called and the persons handling the calls are friendly and knowledgeable. I was able to have a container dropped off the next day and didn’t even have to be at home waiting on the pick up day. It was so easy and convenient that I used them a second time and had the same great customer service as the first time. Even though it’s not inexpensive, I found it worthwhile to hire a Delete-My-Trash container to haul it all away at once and be done with it. It’s great for bigger or heavier items that the regular trash collectors won’t take, or the “Special Droff off only” items, like old computer stuff, old small appliances, broken electronics, etc. The only things they WON’T take are concrete or bricks. What made this company so appealing was the fact that if anything you’re getting rid of can be reused, donated, or recycled, it will be. It made it easier for me to toss stuff we didn’t need or want any longer knowing that much of it would be donated to others who could make use of it.

Description of Work
I’ve retired from teaching and had boxes and boxes of “good stuff” that I had purchased for the classroom over the years that I didn’t want to just throw out. However, it was frustrating and time consuming to find places that wanted or accepted these things - even as free donations. That’s where Delete-My-Trash comes in. The articles they pick up are donated, sold, or recycled as much as possible, so at least I knew that the majority of what I was throwing out wouldn’t just end up in a landfill somewhere.

Category garbage collection, hauling services, dumpster service

03/29/2016

STANLEY P.

I contacted Deletemytrash.com through Angies List messenger service on Sunday (Easter). I didn't expect to get a response that day even though they say they work 24 hours a day. Never heard from them and I needed a job done fast. I have been sick and needed things moved so that my daughter can move in with me. Not sure if this is a reflection on the company or the service of Angies List since this is my first dealings with both. Not a good start by the looks of it and may be the reason I will be asking for a refund of my membership!!!

Description of Work
NOTHING! NEVER GOT A CALL, NEVER GOT A RESPONSE BACK FROM A MESSAGE SENT THROUGH THIS SERVICE.

07/16/2015

Jessie P.

They were 3 hours late for their appointment - when I called, the dispatcher said they were on their way. When they showed up, they apologized but got immediately to work and were finished within just a few minutes. They worked hard the whole time they were at my house and seemed to work well as a team. I don't know why they would have been so late - and they offered no excuse - but seeing as hard as they worked for me, I can't imagine it was completely the haulers' fault.

Description of Work
Hauled away an old sofa, bed frame, mattress, box spring, water heater, plus several bags of trash.

07/06/2015

Carol O.

I originally called to get an estimate on how much it would cost to remove a recliner sofa, recliner love seat, old, heavy 32 inch TV and deck boards removed as we replaced our deck. I had measured the cubic feet and came up with a total of 178 cubic feet. The person on the phone gave me a price of around $300. I had told them exactly what was being trashed and was never told there would be additional costs for the deck boards. Anyway, I called them back to get a free estimate, 2 gentlemen came out and showed up in a pickup truck. After showing them the items, they told me it would take 2 full trucks to haul away the stuff therefore it would be over $1000. I said how could that be-I have less than 200 cubic feet, they said oh no, we do this for a living and measured the deck boards by walking with their feet and telling me the sofa a loveseat were vey large as well- I told them I had another estimate from another company for $450.00 which I did. They told me well you may as well use them we can't do it for less than $1000. Needless to say wouldn't use them or even call them again. The men were very polite but really 2 truckloads-obviously it meant 2 pick-up truck loads, not the pods they claim to use. I was very disappointed.

Description of Work
Did not hire-just came out to give me an estimate.

04/27/2015

Michelle V.

They were very friendly, they were very clean, and they were professional. I was in the backyard and there was no more stuff. They took it away. It was very good. They were very nice. There were a couple of pieces that were too big so they just broke them down and put them in.

Description of Work
We were redoing our deck and Deletemytrash.com came and got all the deck debris out.

Category garbage collection, dumpster service

04/16/2015

Thomas H.

It had a lot of hidden costs behind it- I wouldn't use it again. They didn't do a good job pre-publishing what their rates were. I needed $500 worth of their time and I didn't know that until I called them and said this is about how much stuff I have and they said it would probably exceed the $199. I didn't get a rate schedule or anything else. It ended up being a lot more expensive to clear out a portion of my basement than I thought that it would be. They were polite.

Description of Work
They hauled out trash for me.

02/04/2015

Judi F.

It worked out just fine. They showed up on time. They were very courteous.

Description of Work
They showed up and took away the stuff I had in my garage.

11/29/2014

Isaac K.

Found this company's pricing to be deceptive of what is stated on their website and what is quoted in person.I was able to negotiate with the gentlemen whom performed the labor, down from their initial price of $579. My wife called the company office to express her displeasure with the services provided. Will not engage with this company again. Do not work with businesses that engage in shady practices as evidenced by the blank receipt they left behind.

Description of Work
Junk Removal

09/22/2014

Pemiton G.

They scheduled appointment for Sunday afternoon. The company was 'literally' down the street. The company did not show up and did not answer the phone. I waited an extra hour because it was important issue to resolve. 'Nothing' . Website says they are on Angie's list. #425996. I could not find them for this review.

Description of Work
I asked for quote to remove trash left by tenant. I frequently passed the

08/25/2014

Katy M.

While we were getting ready to sell our house, Deletemytrash.com was supposed to come to my home to remove some unwanted junk. After several attempts to contact them to get an appointment, they never called me back. I ended up using 1-800-GOT-JUNK, who provided prompt service.

08/08/2014

Betsy H.

I didn't use this contracter, but the deal was a good one.

Description of Work
I never used this contractor

07/01/2014

Khader M.

Didnt go well. Had to pay over $400 for 1/2 truck. It was not worth it. Looked like quite a rip off. Dont recommend them in future to my neighbors and friends.

Description of Work
removed thrash from my rental property. Wasnt honoring the coupon that was offered.

06/22/2014

Ginny E.

The two men who came were courteous, professional, pleasant and hardworking. I will definitely use deletemytrash again.

Description of Work
Big Deal trash removal for $75.00

Category garbage collection, hauling services

mary W.

They did what they said they would. We showed them what we wanted hauled off and he told me that it would cost a lot more. He argued with me about the deal. They did not complain. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Deletemytrash.com hauled off a sofa and refrigerator. It was a big deal purchase.

Kelly B.

very well, I contacted them, they dropped it off when we asked and picked it up when they were done. I appreciated that they claim to recycle 70% of materials put in their dumpsters. I only wish that you could dump heavy construction debris with them as we are renovating our bathroom and could not use them!

Description of Work
had an angies list deal for a small trash dumpster that was placed in my driveway during demo of our playroom. IT was not an ugly metal dumpster but smaller and not unsightly. It was enclosed with the one side facing the house that opened and locked.

Natalie R.

The team arrived on time and quickly and professionally loaded up and hauled away my junk.

Description of Work
Hauled junk away

05/29/2014

Jonathan F.

Never heard back from vendor and forgot about it. At this point just want a refund. Never even met with the vendor.

Category garbage collection

05/28/2014

Dawn O.

It was fine. They removed the trash. They took what we wanted them to take. They honored the coupon. They called ahead of time to get an estimate and brought a 2nd storage unit. They didn't charge extra for the 2nd unit.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $75 for $198 worth of junk hauling.

05/27/2014

David M.

VERY COURTEOUS. PROFESSIONAL. EFFICIENT.

Description of Work
REMOVED TRASH.

05/22/2014

Terrence B.

The work and scheduling were both fine. They did try to sell me on more than I wanted but they came when they said they would and were very pleasant.

Description of Work
I purchased the Big Deal and they removed a couple pieces of furniture, an old refrigerator, old AC units, etc.

05/19/2014

Robert G.

The work was very efficiently performed with final clean up. I have no complaints about the work However, the entire job took less than 1 hour. I realize that there was still work to be done once they left my home but the total price of 510 dollars seems a bit steep.

Description of Work
Cleaned the garage of 25 years of accumulated stuff

Category hauling services, house cleaning

04/14/2014

HOSUN L.

After 1-800-got-junk gave the estimate, which was around 900. I called Deletmytrash. I told them I have 1/2 truck load of garbage, and a "slate" pool table in the basement. He asked me to take pictures of all trash and pool table and gave me an estimate over the phone. $400 for 1/2 truck load of garbage, plus $51 for removal of pool table even I told them was a "slate" one. At last, I did not use its service. Come on, I will need to pay $450 to remove junk and I have no way to get my money back from my tenant since I almost evicted her and she still owes me fees and charges over $3000. I posted the "slate" pool table on the Craigslist to see if anyone would like to have it for free, one guy stopped by and being told that was not a slate. He thought probably they want to charge more and made fool out of me. Since it is not a slate one, he was not interested. Then I offered him $50 if he would remove it. The reason he would take it since he has fire pit which he could use it as bond fire. It took him about 15 min to dismantle it and had his friend came over to help him move it out of my basement, thank you Jim!

Description of Work
Tenant left me about 1/2 truck load of garbage, food from frige, an old 20in tv, a single seated couch, and a pool table in the basement.

04/11/2014

Ronald V.

The guys were great and really careful with our belongings. The price was well worth it. I would recommend them to anyone. We did have to pay additional because we had more than the deal offered, but we knew that ahead of time. They broke down furniture for us and moved things down three flights of stairs. They were very professional and went above and beyond.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $75 for $198 of junk hauling. They helped move things out of our home when we were moving.

04/04/2014

Kevin E.

It was my mothers home. It needed it gutted out and they helped me out with that. They were excellent! At first he didn’t have the right size vehicle when he saw the load. He came back the next day as promised and took care of everything. He was very cautious and cleaned up very well as well.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for junk hauling.

Kennedy Kleaning

We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services, for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today

Suszies  Cleaning Service LLC.

We can help you get your house cleaner than ever! Imagine if you had on less thing to worry about. Licensed , Insured and Verified by Angie's List, Facebook, Instagram, and Yelp. Fluent in English, and Spanish. Sometimes a regular clean is not enough to bring your home or business to the state that you want. In these cases and circumstances, you can enjoy a more intensive service with our company. Wet-wipe doors, frames, door knobs, and light switch plates Wet-wipe ceiling fans (if accessible), hanging light fixtures, and vents Perimeter Cobwebs/ Dusting top to bottom Vacuum, edge, and groom carpeting Dust and wet-wipe all furniture Dust items on furniture and lampshades Clean mirrors, glass in picture frames, and any other glass surfaces Clean interior and exterior of toilets Scrub and dry sinks, showers, and fixtures So much more to offer so please take the time to call us and request a free estimate.

Everything Junk LLC.

We specialize in removal of all unwanted items, junk hauling, yard debris removal, trash removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express
    Satisfaction

Full and self junk removal, cleanup & our trademarked Trash pod rentals.