Cenova

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2007

William Blum JR.: w.blum@cenovainc.com is an additional contact. Additional email: k.pagurek@cenovainc.com....

Prestige Tree service LLC is located in Philadelphia. Pa with over 12 years of experience, in both commercial and residential tree removal, tree trimming, etc.

We offer affordable lawn mowing services with prices starting as low as $35 a lawn. Other offered services include Lawn Care, Mulching, Planting, Shrub Trimming, Brush Removal, Power Washing, Leaf Removal, Residential Snow Removal and Salting. Limited Time Offer!! For every contract, get one free mow, and for every customer referral get %15 off of a service of your choice! Book EVERYTHING LANDSCAPING today where the grass IS ALWAYS greener on our side!

I service and install Lawn sprinkler systems of all sizes From small residential to large commercial jobs. I strive too too all my customers the best their is in the industry I have been doing this for 22 years I only install the top of the line material, with a great warranty.

01/05/2012

Overall, we were very happy and would use Cenova again.

Description of Work
Called to have tree pruned. Had shopped around before calling Cenova. Good response from intitial phone call. Work crew that first came out didn't do job according to what was originally discussed, but when we called back, someone came out immediately and took care of the work. Very prompt, courteous and professional. Did a great job in cleaning up and taking away the tree cuttings. We were very happy with their service and would use them again. We would definitely recommend this company to others.

10/10/2011

I liked their price and quality work. They showed up on time and they did everything they said they were going to do.

Description of Work
I used Cenova for tree care end of last year.

02/24/2011

Sorry but I don't have the time. Call Drew from Cenova. You won't be disappointed, Tell him Will from Avonhoe Rd. sent you!! Ha.

Description of Work
1 big dead tree, one large holly bush, one large Japanese maple and one smaller dead tree were removed. Stumps were ground and they even trimmed some hedges for me. Drew was really punctual, professional and very affordable. Will have them on speed dial for any other work. Thanks again!

10/19/2010

They were the first people to get back to me when I was looking for some estimates for tree service. I didn?t choose them because their price was higher and the person who came out was younger and didn?t seem as experienced as the people I ended up going with.

Description of Work
Cenova gave me an estimate for some tree trimming in my front and back yard in September.

02/22/2010

N/A

Description of Work
This company does not provide services to private residences. They only work for companies.

Category snow removal

Snow plowing & removal, ice management, landscape design, irrigation management & exterior facility maintenance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard