Carroll's Hardwood Floors

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2015

1203 E Cheltenham Ave.

Philadelphia, PA 19124

All high end products used along with new innovative sanding machines. Payments in cash or check/ venmo...

09/10/2017

Dee A.

They were able to fit us in asap which worked out well. The team worked hard to repair and sand the floors. They must have removed over a thousand wall to wall carpet tacks that were left after we pulled the carpet and padding up. The floors were sanded and prepped and when they stained the colors he told me he still wanted to tweak it more and he added some darker stain to blend away the pet stains even more. The results were amazing. My floors were wonderful. The team was professional, kind, and did a wonderful job. I highly recommend them!!!

Description of Work
I had hardwood floors that were in horrible condition when we bought the house. Carroll came out and explained that we could repair some bad spots and dark stain the floor to blend away let stains and I could save the floors. I was excited because the floors were bad but I couldn't afford to replace the floors. He gave a very reasonable estimate for this work.

Category hardwood floor

11/20/2015

Benjamin T.

Carroll brought life back to my floors! I recently bought my house and the floors were in very poor condition (movers commented on how they did not scratch them during my move). Carroll worked around my schedule to provide an estimate and then schedule a few weeks ahead of time. Rooms that were not being refinished (kitchen, closets, basement, etc.) were taped off to prevent dust from tracking throughout the house. He provided pictures each step of the way to keep me up to date on progress and was very responsive to questions via texting. Boards that were beyond repair were replaced and blend in seamlessly with the rest of the floor. He was thoughtful with opening the tops of windows underneath my roof overhang to allow air circulation while preventing the heavy rain that we had from getting in (also moved screens to the up position to keep insects out). The floors came out beautiful, I was honestly surprised at how bright and lively they are. There was no damage to any walls, trim or other areas. I am truly thankful to Carroll for helping turn the new house into my new home.

Description of Work
Refinished hardwood floors

Category home remodeling

CurbAppeal Property Maintenance LLC

We aim to be a one call service for home owners. We specialize in power washing in the summer, leaf removal in the fall, snow removal in the winter, gutter cleaning year round and we can also meet all your cleaning/maintenance needs. We are a small, locally based, family owned and operated business. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work with a goal of providing that quality at fair prices. It's not just a job to us, it's your home.

Offers by CurbAppeal Property Maintenance LLC on Angi
    Floor Install Systems

We are a growing company who guarantees to beat any quote that you receive. (quote has to be from a licensed, and insured provider.) A cutting edge flooring company that specializes in ceramic tile, marble, granite, hardwood, and vinyl surfaces. We also offer total bathroom remodels and portions of your kitchen including back splashes and flooring. After you choose what species of hard surface you like we will work hard to research our distributors to find the lowest price possible.we offer our company discount without earning a dime on the sale. We are energetic and ready to help you plan your dream remodel. Let us help you see how beautiful new hard surfaces can be in your home.

Housing Solutions, Inc.

Housing Solutions in a proud Angie's List Super Service Award Winner for four consecutive years running. We are a top rated home remodeler. We specialize in custom projects such as gourmet kitchens, custom walk-in showers and bathrooms and fully renovated basements. We provide all the custom details that homeowners want in their renovations. Housing Solutions will personalize any detail that our customers want! Housing Solutions pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. Our goal is to make our customer happy. All work is done by our in-house electrical and plumbing staff. We strive to maintain a clean environment during the renovations because we know this is your home !! Housing Solutions, Inc. has been in business since 1998. Call us today to stop by and help make your dream project a reality. Website: www.yourhousingsolutions.net Additional contact email: nrogove@aol.com.

Check, PayPal