Bridesburg Roofing Co

Founded 1939 • With Angi since November 2012

Bridesburg Roofing is a licensed and insured roofing company. We specialize in flat roofs and our goal is to provide homeowners with knowledgeable, skilled, honest and trustworthy workmanship. At Bridesburg Roofing, we are experts in roofing repairs, coatings, skylights, and gutters. And, of course new flat roofs. We are located at 4457 East Belgrade Street, Philadelphia, PA and we have been happily serving the surrounding areas for the last three generations....

Pristine Gutter Services LLC

Hello you guys! I'm Kenneth and I clean gutters the right way. I remove the debris from the gutters by hand, bag it up, and flush the gutters and downspouts with water to assure they are working properly. I take pride in doing the job right and satisfying my customers. If you call and get my answering service, I will get back to you. Meanwhile, please text your full name, email, and home address, that way I can look up a visual of your house online and send you a quote. That's it. Once you agree to the price then we will come out and work our magic. That simple. We will also take before and after pictures so that you can see for yourself the job has been done the right way. Kenneth,

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Pennsylvania

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work.

Offers by Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Pennsylvania on Angi
Exterior Home Care

Our focus is and always has been providing affordable and quality exterior home care services. We take pride in our work and even more pride in our customer’s satisfaction. Our services includes C cleaning and washing roofs, siding, gutters, walls, decks, patios sidewalks, driveways, fences, other exterior surfaces and both interior and exterior painting. We are licensed, insured and equipped to provide the services you need. Get a quote today. 215-578-1673

12/05/2020

Very well. They did their first roof coating for us three years ago, and they were the first roofer in may years to level out a few depressed areas where water was collecting.

Description of Work
Roof coating

11/19/2018

Replaced main flat roof, flat roof on a 2 car detached garage and shingled roof on a mud porch. New boxes and down spouts. George and Crew were great, left the site clean and were finished in a day and a half. Warranty was given. Great service and attention to details. Will definitely hire again and would recommend to friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

07/12/2018

Awesome!!! Pouring rain out and in my front bedroom!!! Called several roofers. Stan from Bridesburg Roofing come out within a few hours in the rain and unclogged the drop box and all the standing water ran off the roof which helped greatly with the leak in the bedroom. He came back when it stopped raining fixed the damage, re-coated the roof and installed a bigger drop box and drain spout. Also I ...

Description of Work
Roof leaking due to inadequate drop box and rain spout installed by previous roofer(that roofer no longer in business).

01/24/2018

It went very well, will hire again.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

01/10/2018

No problems, were finished in a day and a half and cleaned up the entire area. Have a porch roof and overhang I will be having them come out in the spring to do.

Description of Work
Installed rubber roof on main roof and 2 car detached garage and a shingle roof on mud porch. Also installed new copper roof drains and down spouts.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Roofing. Skylights. Gutters & spouts.

Ask for details.