Bell's Professional Services

Founded 1970 • With Angi since June 2010

6618 Chew Ave

Philadelphia, PA 19119

We are a family owned company that has been doing business in the philadelphia area since 1970. All of our work is guaranteed. We believe that doing a quality job is the best for all. We provide estimates for all work and are willing to work with our customers. We do provide emergency services and charge a $75.00 fee. We have worked for many realtors in the mount airy and chestnut hill section of philadelphia as well as large companies for many years. Our word is our bond and rely heavily on word of mouth to get our product out there! We enjoy what we do and hope that when we leave your home or office you are pleased with the result. Our motto is, "we take the dirt with us when we leavel". Additional Email - kn@comcast.net....

03/16/2018

Mark D.

Flawless victory! They did my whole house, which is three stories high, insides and outsides. The best part is that their office manager Robin is punctual and professional. She was easy to reach and always called back when she said she would. I never found myself wondering what the schedule was or who was supposed to call whom when. The men who came to wash the windows arrived on time and were polite did a good job. I would attach a picture, except the whole point of window cleaning is that you wouldn't be able to see anything.

Description of Work
Window washing

08/08/2016

PAULA O.

A representative from Bell's Professional Services called me-- and this is after being told to do so by an Angie's List Rep since they hadn't answered my calls initially-- and we briefly discussed what I needed to have cleaned at my home (vacuuming and dusting no "wet work"). She said that she would come out, evaluate the job, and give me a price. I informed the rep that I have been hiring professionals to help clean for me for 48 years and I have always paid them by the hour and then I asked her what her hourly rate is. She did not want to tell me what her flat rate was and then seemed to dance around the question and telling me she had other calls coming and asked to place me on hold. I agreed. The rep had me on hold at LEAST 5 minutes until all of a sudden the line disconnected. The rep didn't call back once since the the disconnection. I feel like that was very unprofessional of the rep causing a lost business opportunity for the both of us.

Description of Work
I wanted her for some vacuuming and dusting

04/10/2015

LYN D.

Description of Work
washed windows - not absolutely perfect, but I am very fussy.

01/03/2015

Yasmine N.

The owner is Angela Jenkins. I do different things with her. I have used them in the past to do a full house cleaning, but I occasionally use them to do the dusting, moping, and to remove the cobwebs. They are fantastic.

Description of Work
I used Bell's Professional Services. I last used them 2 months ago. They cleaned the house.

11/18/2014

Arnold J.

They cleaned my windows and did a really great job!

Description of Work
Window cleaning

09/04/2014

Deborah H.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows and storms. I will definitely use Bells again and highly recommend them

02/02/2014

LYN D.

- fine

Description of Work
Washed windows

10/02/2013

Joe R.

The people at Bell's are amazing. Every single time they are here they amaze me. Their attention to detail is superb we had a different company cleaning for three years and we were not satisfied

Description of Work
Bell's professional services has cleaned my home several times and all my windows once. The crew is

Category house cleaning, window cleaning

02/27/2013

James R.

They did a really good job. They are a really good window cleaning service. They were responsive and they came out and got organized. They cleaned both the inside and outside. They were trustworthy, they were efficient and they were fair on price.

Description of Work
Bell's Professional Services cleaned my windows.

12/28/2012

stephen R.

A+ all the way around.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning. The guys who did the windows were so polite and did a great job. and the woman who answers the phone and books appts, Leigh was delightful and super on top of it.

11/17/2012

KARLENE L.

The 2-man crew showed up on time, as usual, with the appropriately-sized ladder and their basic, but effective, cleaning agents. Their cleaning was meticulous--no quality decrease from their initial job with us. We have many windows, but they were finished within a couple of hours. The initial window cleaning took nearly twice as long since our home is of new construction with windows soiled by the usual construction process.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows on 3 of our 4 stories, plus interior window cleaning on same floors.

11/15/2012

Lucia R.

Everything went as descirbed. Quote was prompt, service was completed on time, and price was exact

Description of Work
Excellent service

10/27/2012

EDWARD D.

They arrived even before the time agreed on. All work excellent. Very pleasant. In the course of the work, they broke one window pane which was replaced very quickly. The price was very reasonable: about 20 windows plus storms and screens including previosly mentioned air conditioner temporary removal, all for under $300 dollars. Three workmen. I recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Bell's was hired to wash alll 2nd floor windows inside and out, private house, including removal and re-installation of four air conditioners.

10/24/2012

Aimee D.

Description of Work
Team was prompt , clean and did a great job. Would hire them again.

06/10/2012

Mary Ellen P.

Everyone we dealt with during the initial phone inquiry, the in-person estimate, and the actual job was knowledgeable, professional and pleasant, and each seemed individually committed to providing excellent service. We were extremely pleased with the work. We will definitely call Bell's first first if we need household cleaning or any of the other services they provide, not just window cleaning.

Description of Work
Two workers washed a dozen multi-pane windows, plus storm windows for each one, inside and out on the ground and second floor of our house.

05/20/2012

KATE W.

Dates to come out to provide an estimate and then complete the work were provided in a timely manner. Estimate reflected what previous Angie' list reviews indicated. Original estimate included our basement windows which I did not want included. They adjusted the estimate when asked. Cleaning had to be rescheduled because of rain on the original date but a substitute date was found within the time frame I wanted. Owner came with 3 crew members to identify any challenges and direct crew. Workers were efficient and thorough. Very happy with job.

Description of Work
window washing for a 4 story, 36 window house

05/10/2012

Peter L.

They were great -- very professional, prompt, and efficient, and thoughtful about keeping everything really neat (no water sloshing around, etc). The windows look great -- right now I'm looking up at the sky through one of them and can barely even see the glass. Scheduling was very easy, and Lee confirmed the appointment with me several days ahead of time. Overall, I thought they were fantastic and would definitely hire them again. (also, apparently they do more than just windows -- like refinishing floors and cleaning houses.)

Description of Work
Marvin and Brian cleaned all the windows of our three-story home in Philadelphia, inside and out. They also cleaned the storms, and wiped down the top of the frames for us.

03/08/2012

Eileen M.

Just OK

Description of Work
Quick to respond and very punctual. The workmen were very courtious but tracked mud through the house and did not put furniture back in place. They also missed the back door. All windows were left unlocked and all blinds and shades were left open. I did leave the house for an hour and when I got back the men were finished. It may have been a different story if I were here the entire time. But like my dad always said "Why do we do what's right? Because it's the right thing to do."

Category window cleaning

Dear Memeber, I was disturbed to hear that the team did follow up with you prior to leaving and that they tracked dirt into your home. It's our policy to take the dirt with us when we leave and not bring it in! I have had a conversation with the team that cleaned your windows and stressed the importance of leaving each and every home cleaner than when we left it. I hope that this will not deter you from using our services in the future. If there is anything else you need, please feel free to contact me at the office. Regards, Angela Jenkins CFO Bell's Professional Services

01/12/2012

Elizabeth S.

They gave me an estimate on the particular windows I chose but did all the windows in the house and did not increase the bill. I recommended them to a concern I work with to be used as cleaners and they have been very good at that as well.

Description of Work
Washed windows, inside and out including storm windows.

11/11/2011

Ruth B.

They were expensive, so I decided not to use them.

Description of Work
I asked for a quote for cleaning my house.

08/18/2011

Claire R.

Responded immediately, gave quick estimate of cost. Scheduled service quickly and although could not complete work on date because of rain, completed the day after and called me when done. Please with thoroughness. Windows look great. Just did not hang wreath back on door. but no other issues and left place clean.

Description of Work
Cleaned exterior house windows.(alot of windows).

07/09/2011

mellen V.

whole experience was very easy, he came and gave me a quote then did the job within three days which was most appealing to me i had contacted someone else from angies list who gave me an estimate but they could not do the job for a while - already all booked and thats when i contacted bell's. He came out that night about seven and sent me an estimate the next morning via email and i called the office to book them and they cleaned the windows two days later.

Description of Work
Windows outside only they were quick professional and neat about their work

12/17/2010

John C.

Angela provided a quick response to our request for a quote. The job was scheduled conveniently. The crew was extremely professional, clean and friendly to kids and dog. I would definitely recommend for window work and will likely look to rehire for additional services in the future.

Description of Work
Our house contains more than 50, mostly historic, windows that had not been professionally cleaned in years.

11/25/2010

Elizabeth S.

Did a very nice job - were pleasant and worked hard.

Description of Work
Washed windows, inside and out.

KC Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners

Welcome to KC Carpet Cleaners, Philadelphia’s top ranked owner/operated carpet and upholstery cleaning company. Because we utilize the most powerful portable equipment in the business and use powerful chemicals that are green certified, you can be assured we have the best results with no hidden cost. All chemicals we use are environmentally safe. Kid and Pet friendly. We service home owners, landlords, property management companies, restaurants, student housing and many business and corporations in our area. Our services include Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery & Mattress Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Drapery Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Light Maintenance & Janitorial Services We service customers in the Philadelphia and surrounding areas including Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware and Chester counties. We also service South Jersey.

Squeeky Clean Services Inc

Since 1986, Squeeky Clean Services Inc. and Shamrock Construction Solutions have provided cleaning, restoration and repair services to residential home owners and commercial business owners in the metro Philadelphia area. As a full service maintenance, construction and repair company we are dedicated to providing the highest quality work at a fair price. Call or e mail us today for a free price quote 215-836-9274 or Gina@SCSsince1986.com PA Home Improvement Contractor # PA 006346 NJ Home Improvement Contractor # NJ 13VH06730400. Award winning.

Archadeck of Northwest Philadelphia

Archadeck of Northwest Philadelphia is the area's leading outdoor living space designer and builder, specializing in composite decks, porches, wood decks, pergolas, sunrooms, screened porches, outdoor firepits, and more.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Cleaning - General House, Office & Commercial, Window & Carpets, Deck Refinishing & Upholstery, Pressure Washing, Floor Sanding & Refinishing.

Chimney Cleaning.