Bell's Professional Services

Founded 1970 • With Angi since June 2010

We are a family owned company that has been doing business in the philadelphia area since 1970. All of our work is guaranteed. We believe that doing a quality job is the best for all. We provide estimates for all work and are willing to work with our customers. We do provide emergency services and charge a $75.00 fee. We have worked for many realtors in the mount airy and chestnut hill section of philadelphia as well as large companies for many years. Our word is our bond and rely heavily on word of mouth to get our product out there! We enjoy what we do and hope that when we leave your home or office you are pleased with the result. Our motto is, "we take the dirt with us when we leavel". Additional Email - kn@comcast.net....

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

***NOW OFFERING VIRTUAL / NO-TOUCH INSPECTIONS AND ESTIMATES. We’re open for business! Home Genius Exteriors remains dedicated to our mission to give our customers A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE. Give our team of professionals a chance to WOW you with our hassle-free inspection process, transparent pricing, perfect communication and top-rated installations. We’re not just a sales and marketing company like some of our competitors, we stand behind every project we do with a warranty you can trust! We are home improvement experts and can be your one-stop-shop solution! Home Genius also offers some of the most FLEXIBLE payment plans in the industry. Give us a chance and we’ll do everything we can to earn the right to become your CONTRACTOR FOR LIFE.

03/16/2018

Flawless victory! They did my whole house, which is three stories high, insides and outsides. The best part is that their office manager Robin is punctual and professional. She was easy to reach and always called back when she said she would. I never found myself wondering what the schedule was or who was supposed to call whom when. The men who came to wash the windows arrived on time and were pol...

Description of Work
Window washing

Category window cleaning

08/08/2016

A representative from Bell's Professional Services called me-- and this is after being told to do so by an Angie's List Rep since they hadn't answered my calls initially-- and we briefly discussed what I needed to have cleaned at my home (vacuuming and dusting no "wet work"). She said that she would come out, evaluate the job, and give me a price. I informed the rep that I have been hiring profess...

Description of Work
I wanted her for some vacuuming and dusting

Category house cleaning

01/03/2015

The owner is Angela Jenkins. I do different things with her. I have used them in the past to do a full house cleaning, but I occasionally use them to do the dusting, moping, and to remove the cobwebs. They are fantastic.

Description of Work
I used Bell's Professional Services. I last used them 2 months ago. They cleaned the house.

Category house cleaning

11/18/2014

They cleaned my windows and did a really great job!

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Category window cleaning

10/02/2013

The people at Bell's are amazing. Every single time they are here they amaze me. Their attention to detail is superb we had a different company cleaning for three years and we were not satisfied

Description of Work
Bell's professional services has cleaned my home several times and all my windows once. The crew is

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

Cleaning - General House, Office & Commercial, Window & Carpets, Deck Refinishing & Upholstery, Pressure Washing, Floor Sanding & Refinishing.

Chimney Cleaning.