BD Painting LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 02/01/2022

8951 Turton Dr

Philadelphia, PA 19115

We have been in the Painting industry for 12 years and will treat your home like it is ours. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction and leaving your home beautiful. The owner will come in and take care of all your needs as well as leave your home clean and proper. We specialize in Full Interior and Exterior Painting Projects and are competitive in price. If you prefer to text Carlos directly, please message at phone number (267)235-3231...

interior painting (98)house painting (32)drywall (17)wallpaper removal (8)plastering (3)stucco (2)pressure washing (2)fence company (1)

07/17/2020

We had the team paint at our condo this week and it looks great. They were very professional and courteous. We'll be having them back in a few weeks to do more work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting in our condo

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

05/30/2020

I looked around at three different painting companies before hiring Carlos of BD Painting. He was up front with his pricing, didn't over charge, and did a great job. He pays attention to all details, found holes and imperfections in my walls that I didn't notice prior. I ended up going with every paint color he suggested and it looks great, I receive complements from friends when they come over. H...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire Interior of House Painted

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2020

Photo for BD Painting LLC - 8951 Turton Dr, Philadelphia, PA - 38604186

05/29/2020

I would recommend them to anyone seeking for Cleaning service.I look for to call them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

05/19/2020

Carlos and his team are amazing. Carlos was very patient with all my questions and made me feel very comfortable with the quality of work that would be done. My dining room looks amazing. His team compiled the work in one day. Less then 24 hours later I hired him for my next project. Thank you Carlos #myForeverContractor

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting and repaired my dining room

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

Photo for BD Painting LLC - 8951 Turton Dr, Philadelphia, PA - 38577656

05/13/2020

Carlos was an EXCELLENT and prompt communicator, keeping in touch with me every step of the process. He made sure to take two days to get two layers of paint on without me even asking for it, and went out of his way to paint in close detail. Would 100% hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Porch Wood & Metal Railing Painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

05/07/2020

Carlos and his team were very nice to work with. They were punctual and neat. They painted our entire home interior and it looks great. After finishing we had a small change and they returned the next day to take care of it We would not hesitate to use BD Painting for future projects

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home interior painting

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

03/27/2020

Great. Completed most of project in one day. Finished in a few hours the next day. Went above and beyond what was expected. We asked for a different color on the shades and he went ahead and changed it without hesitation. In addition, very good people with kind hearts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior House Painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

03/26/2020

Carlos and his team are the best! They are professionals in every way. We have hired them multiple times, and will hire them again without a doubt. They’ve made our new home feel like OUR home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three rooms painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

03/25/2020

I've worked with Carlos on his team on a few jobs now. He is very professional and highly responsive. I've also found him to give fair prices and can get jobs done quickly. I hired him the first time to repair a water stain in the unit below me and that unit owner reported that they were happy with the work. I also used him to repaint my entire condo, which was a 1200 SF unit with very high ceilin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting Entire Condo

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

Photo for BD Painting LLC - 8951 Turton Dr, Philadelphia, PA - 38462186

02/20/2020

Best work I've ever had done to my house. Pricing was great and service was even better. Completely re-painted my entire house in a timely manner without it affecting the quality. Would highly recommend to anyone and will definitely be using them again. A+++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting House

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020