Basement King LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2013

3.8

Give your home the royal treatment with Basement King! We provide free inspections and estimates. We have expert installers with over 20 years experience. We respect your home and your piece of mind!! If your not satisfied we're not finished! Call today to get information about our free products and services! ...

Soul Purpose Enterprise LLC

We provide general construction. Kitchens Bathrooms Basements Additions Painting Clean outs Full renovations

M Group Contractors

Specializing in Excavation and Demolition . Click for a quote today!

Jeffers Masonry LLC

Perform masonry work: brick, block, stone, pavers, concrete. I have been in business for 12 years and have worked in the masonry field for over 40 years. I preform many different size jobs from small to larger jobs. I stand by my work and can provide many references.

03/22/2016

The only "complaint" I have is that the advertisement also stated they check crawlspaces, however the inspector who responded was like 6'3 and wasn't able to access and check my crawlspace. He was very friendly and seemed knowledgeable about his craft, I just wish someone would have gone into the crawlspace as that's primarily why I bought the service. I didn't want to go in there... Other than th...

Description of Work
Conduct an inspection of my basement, checking for potential structural issues, leaks, etc.

Category concrete repair,water damage restoration,basement waterproofing,wells,basement remodeling

01/29/2016

They were checking for mold and I did not have any confidence in what they were finding or wanting to do.

Description of Work
The deal was $49 for a mold remediation consultation.

Category mold removal

01/19/2016

Well I had them come out and check but I have not used them. I got them to inspect it but I've not followed through with them. I mean it was fine. It was on a rental house so I was not able to be there all the time so we communicated by phone. No they did not charge me more than the $49. They told me what it would cost to fix and it was way more than my budget. They came out probably in November. ...

Description of Work
I got them to inspect it but I've not followed through with them.

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

12/25/2015

Installed basement system that is / properly and they are not available for follow up. .

Description of Work
Installed french drain.

Category basement waterproofing

09/20/2015

contractor showed up on time and job was completed in 1 to 3 days.No more water in my basement we can now continue with our basement remodel.

Description of Work
waterproofing basement and sump pump

Category basement waterproofing,wells,basement remodeling

Basement, Exterior, & Crawl Space Waterproofing. Cracks & Wall Repair. Sump Pump Installation. Egress Window. Basement Finishing & Remodeling. Mold Remediation. Brick Pointing, Structural Repair, & EZ Breathe Ventilation Installation.

Ask for Details.