Barry Grieves Professional Home Remodeling

With Angi since May 2012

Complete Home Remodeling...

Hophan Plumbing & Heating

Hophan Plumbing & Heating

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

06/08/2017

Very well. Very professional, really cares about his work. Most of the time, he was working alone so it took a little longer than usual but wasn't bad considering. I am not crazy about the brand of paint itself because it chips easily, but the paint job itself is excellent. He goes above and beyond to make sure the customer is satisfied. Really am very satisfied with the results. I would definitel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wall board, spackle and paint dining room, including ceiling, repair ceiling in kitchen, and paint entire kitchen, spackle and paint wall in stairwell, install laminate flooring in dining room and living room

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,plastering,interior painters

01/02/2017

Barry is a great guy. I hired him to do some work on my recent home purchase which ended up being extended indefinitely. Barrys willingness to work with me on anything/everything that came up in the house was a huge plus. He jumped around the house to different jobs all of which were done quickly and for a reasonable figure. He always backed up his work and wouldn't rest until it was done properly...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demo, Framing, Roofing, Plumbing, Window replacement, Finishing,

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows

09/04/2016

Never responded to my request for an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY drywall

05/10/2016

Barry rocked it. Showed up on time each day. Very friendly and concerned that we were happy at every step of the way. Made sure that the end of each day things were tidy and clean. The end result was high-quality and looks fantastic. We were very happy with the price as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
* Drywalled a large family room * Extensive electrical work in the room to correct issues from the previous home owner * In the basement, painted the concrete walls with moisture sealant

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,interior painters

02/15/2016

Barry was professional, prompt, and wouldn't stop until issues were resolved and resolved correctly. It was clear that he cares about his craft. He did an excellent job! Others would have left behind small problems for me seek him to fix later. My living room, basement and laundry room makes my house look like it's a new home. I hope I am able to use him on other projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had water damage to my house-living room ceiling, basement and adjoining laundry room from a bathroom pipe. I called two other contractors who sent me a message that they'd contact me but never did. When I called Barry, he returned my call and we scheduled to meet the next day so he could see the damage. He provided the estimate in 2 days and followed up afterwards. We agreed and he promptly began working.

CATEGORY drywall,plumbing,home remodeling,basement remodeling

Drywall, cementing, windows, doors, siding roofing,home improvements.