Aura Construction, LTD

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2010

3.4

1621 North Howard Street

Philadelphia, PA 19122

Aura Construction, LTD offers general contracting services in the Philadelphia area. Aura is fully licensed,insured, & competent. Services range from small drywalls projects to complete "shell" rehabs and new construction....

04/10/2015

Paul R.

Description of Work
Fixed a leak associated with a third floor deck (resulted in a new deck being installed - which I am OK with decision) and repaint the interior of the house. | |The deck work was satisfactory although it did require additional follow up visits to address the leak. The painting was below average. Several issues with work done ranging from being rushed to make decisions (less than 24 hours on color choice) to certain areas not painted at all to the painter deciding to change colors without consent. No evidence of quality control. | |When I informed the owner (one of the two owners) of issues I had with the work, he proceeded to tell me he wouldn't honor his warranty regarding the deck if I did not pay in full with 7 days of final invoice. Since there was evidence of a leak, I proceed to pay in full to ensure the leak was properly addressed. | |All outstanding items I presented to the owner were ignored and I was told there are always issues if I look hard enough. | |I decided I would address all issues myself. I learned my lesson here and will not use this contractor in the future.

Category drywall, home builders, basement remodeling

06/10/2014

Paul R.

Overall, a disappointing experience. I am still experiencing issues with the work performed. The leak still exists. I have contacted Aura for every week for 6 weeks and I still do not have a date schedule for their return to address the identified issues.

Description of Work
1. repaint the interior of the house including ceilings and trim 2. fix leak associated with 3rd floor deck - required work to slope the roof correctly 3. replace 3rd floor deck

Category home builders

12/28/2012

Joe N.

Great!

Description of Work
New everything. Affordable and great work.

Category drywall, remodeling, replacement windows, home builders, basement remodeling

08/04/2011

Joe N.

Total rehab of a house - can do it all.

Description of Work
These guys are great. Work hard and are inexpensive. I highly recommend them.

Category drywall, remodeling, replacement windows, home builders, woodworking, home remodeling

09/17/2010

BOB M.

Work went very well. He made reccomendations based on the look that I wanted to achieve and completed the project on time and on budget. He was also followed up to make sure I was satisfied with the work. I will use him again

Description of Work
Contractor ripped up rugs and replaced with hardwood floors. They also painted walls and ceiling of apartment.

Category hardwood floor, woodworking, interior painters

We Care Free Estimates.com Inc

Owner operated since 1975. Uses subs occasionally for labor. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. DOES NOT DO REPAIR WORK. License # 22750; PAHIC PA014111; BBPL #167602; N.J. 3Vh0584220. May contact through email.

J & A Environmental Services

Our mission at J & A Environmental Services, LLC is to continue the growth of our business by doing right by all of our clients. We truly care about your health and environment, so we take our jobs very seriously. We offer Mold Remediation, Air Quality Testing, Basement Waterproofing, Odor Removal, and Water Damage Clean-up. J&A Environmental Services, LLC is a fair honest company with excellent customer service. J&A Environmental Services, LLC built the brand by helping one family at a time to eliminate the mold in their environment. Call us 24/7 for all your Environmental needs. We have 100+ five star ratings on Angi's Leads and 34 five star ratings on Angi's Ads.

J&J Elite Home Remodeling L.L.C

J&J Elite Home Remodeling LLC is a leading and reputable Construction Company serving the Philadelphia and surrounding areas. We take a comprehensive approach to project management, providing our clients with a wide range of services to cover all of those home remodeling needs.

Satisfaction

General Contracting,drywall installation,drywall finishing,carpentry,framing,painting,kitchens,additions,carpet,hardwood floor installation, doors,windows, basement finishing and more. If we don't offer the service directly, we will guide you to someone who can help !