Artis Kitchen and Bath Remodeling

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2012

2.9

Were the best on costumer satisfation...

Delnico Elecrical LLC

Family owned and operated for over 20 years. We provide full electrical service at reasonable prices. No job to small

Offers by Delnico Elecrical LLC on Angi
Your Electric Now

**For fastest response, please call 215-941-1497** We are a full service residential and light commercial electrical contractor. We strive for customer satisfaction and always put quality & safety first. We offer 24 hour emergency service and provide free estimates.

Brandon Electric Inc

Brandon Electric, Inc., has been serving Philadelphia, Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, and Chester Counties for more than 30 years. Our company is licensed and fully insured. We offer 24-hour emergency service and our crews are radio dispatched daily in your area. We carry workman's comp for all our employees and never use sub-contractors. All of our trucks have company signs and our employees wear uniforms. We have 10 fully stocked and radio dispatched trucks in your neighborhoods daily. Award winning. Cost is determined by the job. 16 employees. Travel charges may apply. Additional phones - (215) 947-2203, (215) 657-4303, (610)565-1400, (215) 244-9120, (215) 355-6520.

Offers by Brandon Electric Inc on Angi

01/30/2017

They sent out a guy that didn't know what to look for. He snapped a few photos and left and never got back to me and never returned my calls or texts.

Description of Work
We wanted a shower installed in our basement

10/09/2014

They were an absolute nightmare, all the light switches were upside down. They did really poor work. They were very unprofessional and I had to get other people to redo all the work. They did the bathroom and I had a major leak from the shower and bathtub and they came back to fix each leak and it leaked again. They did a tankless water heater in the basement and their work was so poor it flooded ...

Description of Work
They did the bathroom remodeling and put a tankless water heater in the basement. They put a bathtub in and screwed it to the floor and it wasn't supposed to

Category home remodeling

06/27/2014

Description of Work
Complete kitchen renovation

03/24/2014

He answered my detail questions and I believe he answered them honestly, which I strongly appreciate.

Description of Work
He answered my email question promptly.

Category remodeling

Total kitchen remodel, total bathroom remodel, total basement remodel & decks and aditions

We dont do any landscaping work