Always Affordable Repairs LLC

With Angi since June 2013

2.7

Hophan Plumbing & Heating

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

AAA Brothers Heating & Air Conditioning

We specialize in heating, A/C, water heaters, refrigeration, and planned maintenance memberships. We have experienced customer-service oriented technicians, we do not use any subcontractors. There are always specials going on so please ask us and we will be happy to extend them to you!

Offers by AAA Brothers Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi

10/17/2018

I have never written a review in my life, but in this case, I have to so that you understand that these people are scammers. First off (and I should have checked first), their Better Bussines Burau Certification was revoked on 2/27/2018 for the below: _________________________ Accreditation Revocation On 02/27/2018 this business's accreditation in the BBB was revoked by the BBB's Board of Director...

Description of Work
Dishwascher

Category small appliance repair

06/11/2017

New unit would not make ice and began leaking into the unit downstairs. I could not get them to respond to my calls or texts. DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY.

Description of Work
Refrigerator was leaking and ice maker was replaced.

Category appliance repair,handyman service

03/26/2016

The tech came in a Jeep, not a company vehicle. He had very few tools and nothing to clean up after himself. He left an oily rag on my sink. Dirt and debris weren't cleaned up. Even used my dolly. He was very friendly. AHS didn't send an installation kit with the dishwasher & he informed me even though the installation was included in the replacement of my appliance he was going to charge me for t...

Description of Work
They were sent by American Home Shield to first install a dishwasher and then a refridgerator.

07/31/2013

They were very professional, courteous, and punctual. The technichians came on time and were VERY professional, mindful of my pets and performed a GREAT job. They did such a good job I am considering having them back to replace the ceiling fan in my master bedroom and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan replacement in the guest room.

07/31/2013

IT WENT GREAT! I DON'T KNOW WHAT PREV,CUST WAS TALKING ABOUT ,I THINK THEY WERE AWESOME,EVEN CHECKED MY GATE FOR ME JUST BECAUSE I'M A OLDER LADY,VERY SATISFIED

Description of Work
AC TUNE UP,AN R/P RELAY,AN CAP