Alper Automotive Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2006

7384 State Road

Philadelphia, PA 19136

Alper Automotive opened its doors in Northeast Philadelphia on October 13, 2000 to offer professional, high-quality automotive repair to all of our customers at a reasonable rate. All of the technicians at Alper Automotive, including Steve Alper, the owner, are all ASE certified and also maintain training on the latest domestic and foreign vehicles. 24 Hr Towing phone: (215) 680-7799....

06/27/2018

Janice S.

Alper is extremely professional. They are polite, make sure they listen to what you tell them about your car, and finish when promised. We were very happy with their service and will not hesitate to take our cars there again.

Description of Work
Needed a new water pump for my jeep, along with several other items like new tires, new side mirror, check heater that is making noise, oil change, etc.

Category auto repair,car tires

11/09/2017

Nidia M M.

Great. Truck was ready by the end of the day as promised.

Description of Work
We had Manifold passenger side replaced.

Category auto repair

08/21/2017

Taiwan B.

Amazing, Called for an appointment. Very kind staff. Recommended some other work but was not aggressive. A+++

Description of Work
State inspection and tire rotation.

Category auto repair,car tires,car inspections

08/01/2017

Jeff L.

Alper Automotive was fantastic. Professional and personable. There were a few things that needed to be repaired in order to pass inspection. They showed me what the issues were and gave me options to fix the issues. There was no pressure to have them do the repairs and they re-inspected my car for free (within 30 days). This is a great place to bring your car for servicing.

Description of Work
State vehicle inspection

Category car inspections

06/14/2017

janelle C.

It went well and mechanic was very professional and took time to show me and explain to me all issues.

Description of Work
Inspection

05/23/2017

Annamalai M.

Amazing service. I am happy that I found a nice shop to service my car. Will use them often.

Description of Work
State Inspection and Emissions

Category car inspections

03/28/2017

Langston C.

Bought their $35 emissions and auto inspection offer which is a steal of a deal I needed to get this inspection ASAP and they were courteous enough to fit me into their morning schedule after purchasing it only a few hours previous. Even, with others waiting for service, everything was completed and I was walking out of the shop in less than 90 minutes with a freshly inspected vehicle. There's also an all around tire rotation included with the deal, if you need to take advantage of it. But, their many and consistent A grades from other satisfied customers and award recognition are more than enough proof of their professionalism. The scarcity of other similar inspection deals and the quality of service provided will make it worth the trip to their shop.

Description of Work
Auto Inspection

03/08/2017

Chanel H.

The technicians made me feel extremely comfortable to trust their recommendations. As a female, I am usually really uneasy when it comes to service experiences, but it did not happen time. Therefore; I will return in the future and pass on the word of my positive experience. Thank you, Alper Team.

Description of Work
Exhaust pinning

02/18/2017

Theresa J B.

I scheduled an appointment for 11am. Immediately, Upon my arrival they took my car into the garage. They rotated my tires free of charge. While my wipers passed inspection they recommended a new pair for maximum performance. I requested an oil change in addition to the inspection. The staff at Alper Automotive is professional and friendly. The office is very clean, orangized and comfortable. The service environment was comparable to my experience at the Lexus Dealership!

Description of Work
Annual Inspection. I purchased the PA inspection offer for $35.

02/12/2017

deb M.

I was very lucky to have things repaired so quickly. Everything was perfect. Thank you to Alper for everything.

Description of Work
I am self employed contractor. My truck was making noise and something was wrong. I called Alper about what was happening and they said to bring it in. The truck made it to their parking lot where the transmission failed. It had to be pushed into the shop. I was very fortunate that a replacement was available and they could have a tech work into the night to get it done. I missed only one day of work. Thank you to Alper for everything.

Category auto repair,transmission repair

Ridge Auto Body & Repairs

Bring your vehicle in for free estimates on all mechanical and auto body collision repairs. Tire specials daily call for pricing. Stop by Ridge Auto Body & Repairs Your One Stop Auto Shop Serving the Browns Mills/Joint Base Dix McGuire Lakehurst & Pemberton Township communities for over 30 years !!

CREIGHTON'S AUTO REPAIR

Auto Transmission
    Auto Radiators
    American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
    Nationwide warranty of 12 months/12, 000 miles

Emissions, inspections, oil & filter, engine, transmission, maintenance, brakes, electrical & air conditioning.