AL JR'S AUTO BODY

Founded 1998 • With Angi since November 2004

Auto Body Work
Auto Service

I am an owner operated business...we specialize in collision repair,perfect color matching.....

ADDITIONAL HOURS: 2ND SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH 7:00 AM-12:00 PM

If you live or work in Berwyn, PA or anywhere along the Main Line and Chester County, the auto body professionals at Conestoga Collision are always eager to answer your collision repair needs. Whether your vehicle has suffered simple bumper damage or the effects of a more significant type of accident, we’ll be there to assist you every step of the way. Locally owned & operated. Additional phone - (610) 644-1002.

Bring your vehicle in for free estimates on all mechanical and auto body collision repairs. Tire specials daily call for pricing. Stop by Ridge Auto Body & Repairs Your One Stop Auto Shop Serving the Browns Mills/Joint Base Dix McGuire Lakehurst & Pemberton Township communities for over 30 years !!

06/05/2014

Description of Work
Painted a bumper

09/09/2013

I took the car in for an estimate for a repair that was being payed for out of pocket. The owner was very polite and set realistic expectations. He didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need he replaced only the items that could not be safely repaired and delivered quality results. There was not visible evidence of repair work.

Description of Work
Repaired front end damage

Category auto body repair,auto repair

03/29/2013

Al Jr's Auto Body striped a new car that I got 17, 18 months ago. He also did some auto body work for me. My '95 Cadillac had an accident about two years ago and he took care of fixing it up. The grille, the hood and the paint job. I don't remember what we spent but it was a very reasonable amount and he did very good work. They are very good with their work and the timing is great. I had some shu...

Description of Work
Al Jr's Auto Body did several sets of auto body work for my car after accidents.

04/16/2012

dropped my car off - had called for a rental car- had my car for 4 days- took car of the dent on the driver's side and painted car. looks fantastic-

Description of Work
Had scraped the side of my car on a small pole when backing up a long driveway. Al gave me a fair price and did an exceptional job. Very honest and would recommend him to anyone - New address on state rd by Rhawn- same #.

06/16/2010

Our car looks better now than it did before the accident! He even had the inside detailed for us for free. We wouldn't think of using anyone else!

Description of Work
Al has done work on numerous cars for us over the years. He recently did all the repair work after an accident we were in. The insurance adjuster was so confident in his honest and accurate estimate of work that they cut us a check without coming out to view the additional damage. He's a one-man operation, but his quality of work, reasonable cost, and honest estimates give other shops a bad name.

AUTO BODY WORK