Affordable Squeaky Clean, LLC

Founded 1992

Specializing in AIR DUCT CLEANING, DRYER VENT CLEANING, POWERWASHING AND WINDOW CLEANING AND GUTTER CLEANING AND REPAIR SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! WE SERVICE NJ,PA AND DELAWARE!...

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

3.5

3.7

3.3

3.7

gutter cleaning (9)air duct cleaning (5)house cleaning (4)pressure washing (3)window cleaning (3)gutter repair (1)dryer vent cleaning (2)

05/29/2022

Tony M.

Punctual, friendly, professional, got the job done at a good price. I was nervous when I read a bunch of bad reviews but none of that was true for my experience. Great work.

Description of Work
HVAC cleaning

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 05/27/2022

11/21/2021

Frank M.

Went well! Very professional!

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 11/21/2021

Nice to work for as long as you know what your doing LOL

10/23/2021

renae W.

Great. Reasonable price and did the job right away.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/23/2021

10/22/2021

Joe F.

I use the service twice a month. They were very good. I like how they did the job and their work.

Description of Work
They clean my windows.

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 10/22/2021

10/15/2021

KAREN B.

Excellence and superb. It was done by perfection and professionally.

Description of Work
Power washing of bricks.

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

10/12/2021

Gloria M.

He does a great job .I've been using them for 20 years now. Very polite , very respectful, very kind.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 10/09/2021

12/18/2020

Kris S.

I paid the cleaners to do a post renovation clean up. I asked about how in depth they would go and Tom, the owner, said they go inside and under everything that it’s better to tell him what I don’t want cleaned. He also informed me they can clean the insides and outsides of any vents or duct work to ensure no dust trapped in there will spread once turned on. I was staying out of town as the renovations were taking place and left keys in a lockbox with instructions via text for them to get in as well as where to find their payment. Tom suggested that I pay cash as he’d have to charge me tax and then a 5% convenience fee for using a card. The day of cleaning they never followed up after their 12:30ish arrival. I called at 5:45 or so figuring it may have taken that long and Tom was quite taken off guard and said something like “yea yea we left 45 mins ago it’s good to go.” I returned to the apartment three days later to find that there was still dust everywhere, some areas in cabinets never even touched, bathroom tile never touched, countless obvious places to clean that were never once even gone over. Sure enough they opened the cabinet with the money. It was so painfully obvious the whole situation there were boot prints through dust in the kitchen. I reached out to him with my displeasure and he said ahh man sorry it was so and so I had to stay in the truck so we didn’t get a ticket. There are two parking lots across the street.. He offered a complimentary 2 hour cleaning. I said sure and said we’d follow up but at this point my apartment was just as dirty as before I left except now there’s boxes and furniture everywhere. As we spent the next day settling I discovered more and more blatantly obvious areas that were in need of cleaning and neglected. I called Tom back to say I’d like a refund and couldn’t get him on the phone. I’ve messaged and called and left voicemails and at this point he’s entirely ignoring me. I have no other options here and feel as though I’ve been completely swindled by a crook.

Description of Work
Scheduled to do post renovation cleaning.

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

11/24/2020

Stacey K.

If you want to be ripped off please hire this company. They showed up at my house with a shop vac and a dirty rug. Please do not use this company! FRAUD!

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning!

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

As you see all the Great!!! Reviews from all the outher customers while the Hepa machine runs on the 1st floor we go thru all vents that are flush with the floor with a heavy fire dry vent to get The solid stuff Sometimes in the kitchen I’ll find Cheerios from the kids bedrooms me find some Q-tips etc. she just didn’t understand the way the new equipment operates

04/12/2019

Clare P.

Very good experience. Tom explained the procedure to us in full and answered any questions we had. Job was completed in about an hour's time. Work was done without fuss or muss. Would definitely recommend and have them back again.

Description of Work
AC duct cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 04/11/2019

07/13/2017

Allan C.

Ended up postponing install until the fall. Owner was responsive and great to deal with.

Description of Work
Split Rail Fence

Work Completed On 07/13/2017

09/04/2016

Mark J.

Description of Work
I was skeptical at first, but Tom reassured me that it would be done to my satisfaction or I would not have to pay until it was. He was right! Arrived late, but worked diligently and pointed out issues he found. Nice job. Neighbor commented on how nice the house looked. Would use them again.

04/01/2013

Mary Ann S.

They were responsive and polite. They work with you. When my husband paid them for jobs that they hadn't done, because there was two parts to it, they called us to say that they haven't done that job yet and thanked us for paying and told us that they will make sure they won't double charge us. They were just really professional.

Description of Work
I've used Squeaky Clean for cleaning gutters. They also did a repair.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

Work Completed On 04/01/2013

11/02/2012

Angelique G.

They were just great! They came out within 4 hours of my calling them!

Description of Work
I hired them clean my gutters before Sandy hit.

Work Completed On 10/26/2012

11/01/2012

Loraine W.

He was 2 hours late and before he arrived I tried to call and cancel the appointment. They told me he was on his way already. It ended up being a complete disaster. He had to leave again to go get the oven cleaner that he needed. He started dissembling my stove to clean it and ran out of time so he wasn’t going to have to finish until I pushed him to put it everything back together. I also asked him to mop up the floor around stove because of the residue he left.

Description of Work
I paid for him to come clean my house for three hours. I wanted him to take care of kitchen and then the bathrooms but he never even got out of the kitchen.

Work Completed On 11/15/2011

We got there 2 hours late because we called to confirm our appointment and no answer we tried 3 times so after a hour and a half I told my guy just go any way maybe the number she gave me was her work phone number so when we showed up she Swears her phones fine but we Called her number right in front of her no ring she started acting funny needless to say we needed to work I told her a three hour cleaning with only be good for the common areas so she wanted a deep cleaning of the kitchen that took three hours alone she needed a bigger package deal but she was trying to go with the cheapest one I try to tell her you need to time so she was angry it’s not realistic to do a deep cleaning thru out a whole house

07/21/2012

Janet P.

I bought a coupon from Philly Dealyo for 3 hours of housecleaning for $49. The cleaner, Sam, called and the first thing out of his mouth was that there was a $35 gratuity and tax charge. Since $84 is still cheap for 3 hours of cleaning, I agreed. However, Sam called numerous times and made different appointments which he either canceled or changed. I finally got sick of dealing with him and called and left a message for the management. All I got was more calls from Sam. Do not use this service unless you like being frustrated and harassed with unproductive phone calls.

Description of Work
No services performed. Did not keep appointments.

Category gutter cleaning, house cleaning

Work Completed On 07/16/2012

12/02/2011

Linda I.

It went very badly and took 7hrs. Do not hire them. They are BAD NEWS! See my detailed report above.

Description of Work
BEWARE!!! This is the worst contractor I have ever hired. They were suppossed to come at 12N on Thursday, then changed it to 3PM. Arrived at 4:30 (too late to do windows since it is dark then). Said they would be back at 9 am on Friday. Arrived at 10 AM. Did a really poor job, streaked and uncleaned windows, broke one window. Had to go around the house and ask them to clean the uncleaned windows that they said were clean. Tracked dirt all over the house and didn't clean it up, left cigarette butts all over outside. I have to find my own window repair company, they gave me a credit...I hope it's enough to cover the cost but doubt it. This is a 2 story colonial and the last time I had my windows cleaned (does anyone know where Johan Cooper is???) it was done very well and in approx 2 hrs. They have been here for 7 hrs and the windows still look bad but I just want them out of here!!

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 12/02/2011

11/09/2011

Jaimee M.

I got a Groupon for a 3 hour housecleaning, hoping to use it before my daughter's 1st birthday party. To start off, I called every week for 3 weeks before getting a response from Squeaky Clean to set up a date. So the day comes, 2 guys show up at my door, first thing they ask is if I have any carpets or if I need any upholstery cleaning done. I had already spoken to them and they knew all I wanted was my general cleaning, dusting, vacuum, bathroom, etc. I had them use the upholstery cleaner on my couch which really needed it. This took the 1 guy about 30 minutes, meanwhile the other guy was upstairs "cleaning". They were here for about an hour, so in my calculations it was only 1.5 man-hours of "cleaning" done. I'm pretty sure all they did was spray some airfreshener, run a mop on the floor and lightly vacuum the floor. I even took pictures of the dust and grime still left behind. I immediately called Squeaky Clean to complain that they sent the wrong people to do the job. I'm sure the men are find carpet cleaners, but they are not house cleaners. Squeaky Clean's response was to call them to come back out, I'm sorry, but they didn't know what to do the first time, they won't get it right again. Looks like I'll be doing the cleaning myself before the party.

Description of Work
A general house cleaning

Work Completed On 11/09/2011

Review for Affordable Squeaky Clean, LLC - Located In, Philadelphia, PA - 30328837

10/29/2011

Nancy S.

Great

Description of Work
They came out the same day and did a fabulous job pressure-washing my entire house from top to bottom.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 10/28/2011

07/21/2010

LAUREL B.

Great job. They showed up on time, did the job quickly, and professionally. They were very quick to return phone calls and great with communication. Very courteous and professional. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Power washed the exterior of my house - vinyl siding, gutters, and downspouts. THey all had mildew on them.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/21/2010

good people ! i was happy to do my very best !

Contact

PA083053
    PA
    Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
    07/20/2023
    We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.