Adams & Sons Construction LLC

Philadelphia, PA 19153

Remodeling General...

08/27/2017

Torrina F.

Everything went great! Very punctual, worked within our busy schedule. Very accommodating to our additions/ add ons. Dorrance was very professional the price quoted never changed. The quality of his work is A++! He is our contractor for life. If you're looking for top notch work completed on time call Adams & sons

Description of Work
Added a deck for outdoor living space.

Category decks

08/22/2017

Denise B.

Mr. Adams and his team managed to build me a beautiful deck in about a week and a half, including the porch paint job. They did a good job, and in perfect timing for the 4th of July bash I was planning. I appreciate that he suggested the composite instead of the wood to save me on yearly maintenance. I am very happy with my new deck, and have been enjoying hosting friends and family this summer in my little getaway out back.

Description of Work
I wanted a lawn deck spanning almost the entire backyard with a bench, lights, and spruce up my back porch with a good paint job to match. I even ended up having them do a few extra jobs in the house afterwards.

Category decks, handyman service, hardwood floor, remodeling, house painters

We Care Free Estimates.com Inc

Owner operated since 1975. Uses subs occasionally for labor. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. DOES NOT DO REPAIR WORK. License # 22750; PAHIC PA014111; BBPL #167602; N.J. 3Vh0584220. May contact through email.

Anthony Andrews Painting

Anthony Andrews Painting provides professional painting services at a fair and honest price. Please call our office to schedule your free estimate at 610 635 6507. I have 18 years experience and take pride in the work I do. Along with interior and exterior painting I also do drywall repair and power washing. I like to build a relationship with my customers and many times can work with people on pricing to stay within budget.

Remodeling General