Absolute Termite Control Inc

With Angi since June 2010

A Plus Wildlife

Specializing in humane removal of wildlife. Fast, efficient, and honest, A Plus Wildlife prides itself on diagnosing your Pest and Wildlife situations. We customize solutions that best solve your Pest and Wildlife problems. Our technicians are licensed and uniformed professionals with over 25 years of Pest and Wildlife experience.

Green Pest Solutions

As everyone knows, pests that live outside of your home don't belong in your home. Green Pest Solutions is prepared to tackle those invasive pests in an effective, family friendly manner because we know that a safe home is important to you. Our “Green Band Protection System” is designed to get rid of any pests inside your home and then make is so they can never get in again by securing the outside perimeter of your property. Each of our highly skilled technicians are trained in the latest application methods, proper equipment use and maintenance, and will answer any questions you may have about the materials being used to treat the areas around and inside your home. As your local Green Pest Solution provider, we stand behind our Money Back Guarantee, because we will respect your home as if it was our own, and your peace of mind is important to us. But don’t take our word for it! Read some of our over 1000 Angie’s list reviews. We have been an Angie’s List Super Service award winner four years running due to our exemplary ratings!

Offers by Green Pest Solutions on Angi
ABOVE ALL PEST CONTROL INC

Our objective is the same as yours; eliminate the pest problem, now! Each pest problem is unique, and by keeping up with the latest technology and practices, we can handle each one with quality service and care. Our technicians attend annual recurrent training to provide them with the latest in news, techniques, and laws pertaining to pest control. Above All Pest Control Inc. is a fast and dependable service that specializes in carpenter ants, bees and termites, residential and commercial work. We are safe for pets and children. Visit our website at www.nobugsforyou.com for coupons and services offered and ask about getting a fourth service for free when sign up for a yearly service plan. Please call us today to schedule your appointment - (215) 269-0805

08/28/2015

Stephen M.

Description of Work
Assessed and treated for termites. Absolute is punctual, works with you schedule, and is very responsive. They call back quickly.

05/06/2014

MARY S.

They did not call nor show. They gave us a half hour window, and after an hour, we called and left a message reminding them, asking if they got lost, saying name number and address and they did not show up or call back.

Description of Work
Made an appointment about coming out to look at termites

07/17/2013

Bernice M.

The service was great and he was timely. I needed his assessment verify that there was no termite damage. Only problem was that he was not willing to put it on paper that there was no damage.

Description of Work
He came to the property, inspected our basement for termite damage, he verified that there was no termite damage.

08/02/2012

EVE A.

These guys are great! The beginning stages of termite damage were discovered in my basement. Absolute came out to confirm this and then returned a few weeks later to treat the house. They called the day before to confirm. In the AM on the day they were coming, they called saying they were going to be an hour late yet I was fine with that since they called. They came, did the job, and were on their way. The work is under warranty for one year and renewable annually for $75. I was especially pleased to find out that the warranty is transferable if and when I sell my house.

Description of Work
Inspected and then treated house for termites.

03/30/2012

Donna C.

They are taking care of my termite problem. This is the first time I have used them. They are very prompt and professional.

Description of Work
I am using Absolute Termite Control for my termite control.