Absolute Quality Painting & Contracting

Founded 1986 • With Angi since September 2011

We have over 25 years of experience in the business. Here at Absolute Quality we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. Owner is on every job site from start to finish. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you informed of your particular task or project. Additional email - info@absolutequalityhomeimprovements.com....

Master Class LLC,

Professionally giue the wallpaper. I focus on quality and make sure my clients are 100% satisfied. In business since 2015

Hophan Plumbing & Heating

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

The Blue Easel

We specialize in custom picture framing. We also have framed art, prints, antiques, collectables, and decorative gifts. We also offer archival framing,shadow boxing, and frame restoration.Also all work is done on site, nothing is sent out. We are a family owned and operated business open since 1955. We accept visa, MasterCard, and discover. We offer lay away and we also have gift certificates available.

03/22/2019

Tomy was very professional and great guy. He Did everything he said he was going to do at the the price he quoted. Highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Patch, repair and paint Ceiling in kitchen and bathroom

Category drywall,interior painters

07/21/2015

Tony did a great job for us. He was pleasant, punctual and professional. Although he was more expensive than others, we like to use local contractors and he did a terrific job.

Description of Work
removed popcorn from ceiling, replaced a portion of ceiling that had been cut out by plumber to replace upstairs pipes, repaired entire ceiling and painted the ceiling with several coats of paint.

02/03/2015

I recommend Anthony as your contractor for any home remodeling, painting or finishing jobs. He is prefessional, staright forward and there are no surprises at the end of the project. The project went well. Anthony completed the work in a reasonable and time and helped me out a lot while keeping within my budget. The enclosure and door he built out for the sump pump and the shelves look great. My b...

Description of Work
Minor remodeling in basement - enclosed sump pump with door, installed storage shelves and finishing work on the walls and baseboards.

08/06/2013

Seee above

Description of Work
Rebuilt wall that had been water-damaged. Installed new air-conditioner, which had caused the water problem. Painted and cleaned up beautifully. Especially responsive, exemokified by the owner's bringing a new air-conditioner to the bedroom as soon as the wall was dry. By the way, he did that on a Saturday am, surprising and delighting us. Overall A+

06/09/2013

I'm pleased that I selected Absolute Quality Home Improvements to take care of the work on my house. Tony, the owner, was great to work with, very responsive and took time to discuss and explain the work being done. He addressed all of the issues with my house in a very professional manner providing great work in drywall repair, interior painting, cleaning and sealing of an outdoor balcony deck an...

Description of Work
Cleaned and sealed outdoor balcony/deck area and addressed issue with downspout. Provided dry wall repair and painting of walls and ceilings.

Category interior painters

Basement refinishing, kitchen, baths, fire & water damage repairs, rental property maintenance, drywall, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, demolition, removal & disposal.

Ask for details.