AB Davis Landscaping & Concrete

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2013

4.3

We offer affordable lawn mowing services with prices starting as low as $35 a lawn. Other offered services include Lawn Care, Mulching, Planting, Shrub Trimming, Brush Removal, Power Washing, Leaf Removal, Residential Snow Removal and Salting. Limited Time Offer!! For every contract, get one free mow, and for every customer referral get %15 off of a service of your choice! Book EVERYTHING LANDSCAPING today where the grass IS ALWAYS greener on our side!

4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. May contact through email. Additional email: info@natalinimasonryinc.com. D.B.A. Chris Natalini Masonry, Inc.

Concrete Driveways, Concrete Pouring & Repair, Stamped & Decorative Concrete, Sidewalks, Curbs, Patios, Tennis & Basketball Courts & more. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

11/03/2015

The provider did nothing!!! Wanted to hire provider to repair stone wall in front of house which had collapsed. Price quoted was $1800.00 and agreed to method of payment. Provider came and removed the collapsed debris, however, never returned my calls to begin repairs. On a good note, provider didn't charge me for removing debris!! Wall still needs to be repaired!

Description of Work

Category concrete repair

02/28/2013

They were prompt and responded to me quickly.

Description of Work
I have used AB Davis Landscaping & Concrete. They poured a concrete patio for me. They also cut my back yard on a regular schedule.

Category concrete repair,lawn service

Landscaping, Concrete & Asphalt.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available