A-K CUSTOM INTERIORS

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2008

Angie's List Super Service Award Winner for 2014!! A-K Custom Interiors is a Philadelphia based woodworking business specializing in custom crafted cabinetry, millwork & molding. With a focus on residential construction we offer the residential homeowner a complete service. Through thoughtful design and exceptional craftsmanship we can bring any project from concept to completion....

Home Improvements Services

Call today for handymen services.

Kitchen Tune-Up Main Line PA

Kitchen Tune-Up specializes in affordable kitchen updates. We believe that updating your home doesn't have to cost a fortune and displace you from your home for weeks. Our 8 customer service Trustpoints always ensure a hassle-free experience from start to finish. Locally owned & operated by Jeff Toren. Available by appointment for free in-home estimates.

Hi End Remodeling

Welcome to High-End Home Improvements. My name is Avi Benizri and this is my company. High-End Home Improvements is based in North East Philadelphia. We have clients all over metro Philadelphia, the Northeast, the Main Line, and Southern New Jersey. My team has over 30 years of experience in the residential and commercial construction industry. High-End Home Improvements bridges the gap between construction and design by specializing in satisfies our entire customer’s needs. We handle all aspects of home renovation including bathroom and kitchen remodeling, finished basements, flooring, custom painting techniques, wall coverings, and all another aspect of home remodeling. Our services include painting, tile installation (ceramic and porcelain tile), flooring (hardwood, carpet, vinyl, engineered wood), Carpentry (doors, windows, bookshelves, cabinetry, siding), electric, plumbing, basement renovations, basement waterproofing, basement remodeling, and handyman services. Our goal is to run a successful customer service friendly organization by incorporating creative designs and beautiful products with a superior quality of work in the field. Renovating a kitchen, bathroom or basement has a beneficial impact on a home’s value and can impact a family’s quality of life. In High-End Home Improvements we will work with our clients from blueprint to completion to turn their visions into reality while staying within budget goals. High-End Home Improvements will make it easy and efficient when scheduling appointments! Contact us today to speak to a specialist or to schedule your free consultation.

03/15/2017

Kevin told me he'd call me within a few days with estimate. I let a week go by and he still hadn't called. I reached out to him and I still haven't heard anything back.

Description of Work
I called Kevin to come out for an estimate on replacing an existing door with a custom door. There is a glass panel in the existing door and I wanted to have the door custom made so I could use the glass panel in it.

Category woodworking

03/14/2017

Well done design matching our expectations exactly for a very reasonable price for custom work.

Description of Work
Created and installed custom cabinet/coffee center

Category woodworking

06/05/2016

Great timing and responsiveness. Would love to use them again.

Description of Work
AK Custom was the only provider willing to refinish rather than (sell me new ones!) replace our existing kitchen cabinets. They did a beautiful job and also built custom cabinetry for us. LOVE the results!

Category custom cabinets,custom furniture,doors

02/19/2016

I really don't want to leave a bad review for Kevin because I'm hoping that he will finish my job and we can work together again. The relationship and work started out great, I feel like he really understood my aesthetic and took great pride in his work. Plus he was a joy to work with! As the job progressed he seemed to be rushing and many mistakes were made. All of of his pieces are now installed...

Description of Work
Built-In cabinets in Living Room, vanity & medicine cabinets in Master Bath

Category custom cabinets,woodworking

12/22/2015

I was searching Angie's List for contractors who could build reasonably priced, visually acceptable bookcases for my home to house an extensive collection being moved from my office, and the pictures on A-K Custom Cabinetry looked the best to me (I wasn't after beautiful furniture, but functional clean looking cases that would highlight the books). I called, and met with Kevin, who took extensive ...

Description of Work
Designed possible built-in bookcases for upstairs hall, living room, and basement stacks, working with me; photographed relevant spaces, came up with alternate lay-outs, using my suggestions. Actually constructed and installed upstairs shelves with cabinets, and two basement long double-sided stacks with lighting. All in all, quite pleased with the interaction and the job, despite some problems.

Category custom cabinets,handyman service,woodworking

Custom Cabinetry, Moldings & Millwork, Woodworking, Built-ins, and Bookcases.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard