Angie's List is now Angi. Learn more

Find top-rated Pros in your area

Enter a zip code and get matched to businesses near you.

1st Capital Construction

Founded 1996 • With Angi since September 2011

5.0

(9) Verified Reviews

Description

We do not use subcontractors....

Other local Pros in your area

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.  

general home repair  

Expert Plaster, Drywall and Stucco services. We have been a leader in the industry for five generations. Proudly serving Delaware Valley. • Traditional interior “Lath and Plaster” • Veneer Single Coat Plaster • Antique Plaster • Stucco • Chimney Re-Stuccoing • Drywall (Commercial & Residential) • Expert Repair Work • Plastering (Commercial & Residential)  

Verified Reviews

A few reviews for this pro...
5.0

07/28/2014

.

Description of Work
We had a pipe burst in our home which knocked out the ceiling, two walls, and some flooring and the baseboards. Mike and Dave came in and repaired everything for us. Mike even helped us with an additional task. They did a great job. The repairs look amazing. 1st Capital will be our go to company from now on. (I gave them a b on punctuality simply because Mike has another job, so if you need something done immediately, he may not get to it for a few days - but well worth the wait.)

Category drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,water damage restoration,woodworking

5.0

07/23/2014

Mike came our and assessed the situation. He quoted us a price and did not try and rip us off. He was easy going and willing to work around our schedule and made sure to ask all the right questions. When he and Dave came in to do the work, they covered everything with tarps and cleaned up after they were finished. The place was immaculate when they were done. They repaired three parts of our ceili...

Description of Work
1st Capital Construction repaired our ceilings, walls, floor, and baseboards after a leak. They also fixed a problem with our small roof over the window and repaired the ceiling there as well.

Category drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,roofing,water damage restoration,woodworking

5.0

08/06/2013

They came out very fast. He surveyed the job and had his plumber that was working for him fix the pipe.

Description of Work
He came out and surveyed the situation.

Category plumbing

5.0

05/15/2013

Mike was great to work with and his work exceeded our expectations. We definitely would use him again in the future. Approximately 60% of the cost was for the labor with the remaining 40% for the materials.

Description of Work
We had several carpentry related projects that needed completed quickly on a house we recently purchased. Mike installed a new wood railing and banister from the first floor to the second; built a hall linen closet; installed (3) new bedroom doors, which required work to the door jams as well; and installed a new set of wood stairs from the first floor to the basement.

Category contractors,remodeling,woodworking

5.0

04/02/2013

It was my first time using them and it was fine. He came, gave a quote and did the job.

Description of Work
1st Capital Construction installed an interior door and did some plaster work.

Category handyman service,plastering,doors

    Services Offered

    New Construction, Remodeling- Basements, Drywall, Framing & Windows, Doors, Acoustical Ceiling

    Services Not Offered

    Ask for details

    General Information
    Free Estimates
    Yes
    Payment Options
    Check
    Senior Discount
    10%
    Emergency Service
    No
    Warranties
    No