JACOBS TREE SURGERY INC

Founded 1976 • With Angi since June 2010

252A Fulmer Road

Perkiomenville, PA 18074

Jacobs Tree Surgery provides quality tree care to homeowners in Montgomery County and surrounding areas. Tree care services include: pruning, removals, root zone excavation, diagnosis, and treatment. Jacobs Tree Surgery strives to inform and educate people about tree care, tree health, and other relevant topics....

05/31/2014

Winston G.

Description of Work
Removed old tree and trimmed existing

02/07/2014

ROBERT K.

Warren and his crew were very professional and quick. They took down the tree quickly, shredded it in their truck, and cleaned up the area. By the time they left, there was no evidence of the work they did. They picked up all the small broken twigs and blew-off the driveway and road.

Description of Work
We had a broken tree top (about 25 feet up) from the ice storm. Warren came by the same day we called, gave us a very reasonable price, and took down the tree top and 1 of the main trunks that afternoon.

03/27/2013

Peirce N.

Over all it went well, Started with the front trees. Cut the pine trees down and hauled away the wood. Came back with the chipper and cleaned up the branches then went to the rear of property and started trimming to later drop the tree. The tree fell in the right spot and they cleaned up and left. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Had 2 pine trees in front of property I wanted cut down and hauled away. 2 trees in back of property one leaning on another just cut down so not to fall on neighbors house.

10/01/2012

Elias V.

The job went very well. Warren is an exceptional arborist. He explained precisely what branches needed to be removed to safely maintain the tree while also promoting its health in the long run. From the tree top to the ground his crew knew exactly how execute the job properly and worked in concert to get the job done. It was amazing to watch them climb fearlessly to the tree top while they skillfully removed and lowered the selected branches with the help of the ground crew to avoid any hazards. They left the place cleaner than they found it and my tree looked magnificent when they were done. I will definitely use Jacobs Tree Surgery again, the service they provided was unmatched.

Description of Work
Remove fallen tree branch and prune a very large red oak.

09/05/2011

Susan W.

I was very happy with the response and service. I called the day after the hurricane, expecting to get on a waiting list for tree service. My call was returned quickly and I had an estimate within 2 hours of placing my initial call. I was able to schedule the work for the next day. The crew arrived promptly and got the job done in a couple of hours. The yard was left looking very neat.

Description of Work
Remove a large tree that had uprooted and fallen over in my back yard.

07/27/2011

Christopher D.

Warren came out and that was great. He will give you options if you don't need to take a tree down. He is not just going to come out and try to cut everything down. He will give you an assessment of the health of the tree and options on keeping it healthier or how long you have before you need to do something. He will also tell you the costs right upfront. They are just not going to take down a tree because business is slow. The workers were good. They even chopped some branches of a tree so that I could use the driveway. They chipped the smaller pieces which were not appropriate for firewood and stacked up the rest of it neatly to the side for use later as firewood.

Description of Work
I had a very large, 75-foot Maple tree that was dying and Jacobs Tree Surgery took it down for me. I have recently used them for giving me a quote and to check on a bunch of trees.

Ground Care Solutions LLC

Owner operated landscaping and tree service business with over 13 years of experience in the field. We cover many services for residential and commercial space and work in a professional and timely manner. Free estimates available.

Oscar's Tree Removal & Patios

Specializing in tree services! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Oscar's Tree Removal & Patios on Angi
    A & Y Landscaping & Tree Services

We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. We are experts in exteriors and landscaping and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to working with you.

Tree care