BRUCKER'S HOME MAINTENANCE

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2010

BRUCKERS HOME MAINTENANCE IS A FULL SERVICE MAINTENANCE COMPANY............................................................" WE FIX WHAT YOUR HUSBAND.... REPAIRED! "...

general home repair

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

10/01/2014

Description of Work
Provider painted the exterior of my house....No surprises, quality of workmanship was spot on....I have used provider multiple times and have not been disappointed.........

03/29/2013

He was very conscientious. He returned phone calls and showed up when he said he was gonna be here. He was able to handle a variety of small jobs that I needed done. He's a little messy sometimes. I think the price is competitive.

Description of Work
Brucker's Home Maintenance did repairing of screening, hanging shutters on the stucco wall, power washing windows and that kind of odd jobs.

Category screen repair,replacement windows

12/21/2012

They went above and beyond the call of duty. He went around and checked all of my outlets and made sure all of them were working. He also checked my toilet and did a minor repair! He helped me out immensely.

Description of Work
Came out to fix my electrical outlets and checked my toilet.

Category electrician,plumbing

04/16/2012

Mr. Brucker was prompt, polite, informative and honest with all of my inquiries. It's nice to know that I can count on someone to do a job that will truly work best for me and my situation - not someone just trying to sell you something you don't need. I couldn't be happier with all of his work and I am already making a list of "to-do" things that will need his attention in the future! Finally, so...

Description of Work
Mr. Brucker came to my home at my request for an estimate on a installing a retaining wall, repairing/replacing flower boxes on the front of the house and power-washing the front entry steps. Mr. Brucker from Brucker's Home Maintenance is Insured and holds the following license PA#054592.

09/10/2011

Prompt, friendly, patient handyman. Appreciated that I wanted to save an antique doorknob in an old house. Took the time to adjust storm windows on the house, suggest a solution to a leak in the basement and rehang a shutter. I will call him again.

Description of Work
Repair doorknob, replace outside shutter, check gutter, adjust windows.

GENERAL HOME MAINTENANCE

IF WE CANT DO IT ....WE KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN!

Check, Financing Available