David Collins remodeling and handyman services

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2009

David Collins remodeling and handyman services is a full service company with over 16 years experience,ranging from simple repairs to complete remodels.I,David Collins,am the sole proprietor which very rarely uses sub contractors.I am a Pa. registered home improvement contractor,Lic.# PA011549. I work on either hourly or on a set price basis, with no hidden fees and no hourly minimum. I set goals to exceed my customers expectations and take pride in my work....

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

general home repair

03/24/2014

David was on time and seemed to be very knowledgeable. I will certainly consider David for future projects but not this one because his estimate was a lot higher than some of the other estimates that we have recieved.

Description of Work
David provided an estimate on finishing my basement.

Category contractors

07/10/2013

Dave Collins and his workers were very polite and did reasonable work on a tough project. However, they overestimated their ability to strip our deck of old paint and charged us extra for a second coat of stain. Our house has two decks (one large, one medium) that were last painted around 3 years ago, just before we moved in. The paint was badly peeling on both decks. Unfortunately for us, the pai...

Description of Work
The provider partially stripped two decks of old paint, did light sanding, and then applied two coats of dark brown stain. The provider also replaced warped wooden boards on the deck railing.

Category contractors,deck cleaning,woodworking,house painters

11/05/2012

He took care that we saw the problems that had been created by years of leaky roofs and worked with us to address them. Very professional and efficient. He and his helper came in and put down tarps and cleaned up afterwards. Each room was done and then inspected by us for approval before he went to the next room. The work was done on schedule and done perfectly.

Description of Work
David repaired and replaced ceilings damaged from water all through our house after we replaced our roof. The work was done perfectly. A little higher than the other contractors that bided, but that he laid out all the work to be done beforehand and there were no surprises. We're going to use him for our bathroom remodel and for any other issues we have in the future.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

08/31/2010

Tasks varied. He used time to best advantage by providing inside work when weather prohibited primary task of deck restoration. He was fair and flexible regarding pricing, as my ideas changed over the course of the weeks he was with us. When he had to fit us in due to other jobs, he was in phone contact. His work looks great. Can't wait to get him back for the next round of work.

Description of Work
David responded almost immediately to our phone call. He was prompt and professional in providing an estimate, and offered helpful suggestions related to our overall goal. (repair and upgrades prior to putting home on market). He is skilled, friendly and honest. I highly recommend him!

Category contractors,decks,handyman service,plastering,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking

Handyman,remodeling,plumbing,electrical,painting,pressure washing,tiling,flooring,odd jobs,etc.

A/C repair,Paving,heater maintenence