LINDA'S COUNTRY CLEANERS

With Angi since August 2006

2.6

Welcome to the wonderful services provided by Linda's Country Cleaners and Country Painting, Inc. We are a full service domestic cleaning business established in 1982 to serve the Main Line of Philadelphia. We pride ourselves in offering personalized service. Each customer is visited in person to evaluate the job. Our suggestions result in the best possible price quote for your needs. You are scheduled with one (or two) of our staff and that person becomes your regular worker. We do team cleaning on spring cleans and large jobs. We answer our phones 24 hours a day seven days a week. If you get voice mail, we will return your call promptly. We are committed to fulfilling all of your domestic service needs....

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

Maintain It All is an Exterior Home Maintenance Company specializing in Driveway Services and Home Power Washing. We also offer various other exterior maintenance services. As a company accredited with the Better Business Bureau, we guarantee 100% Satisfaction. Call today for your free estimate.

12/30/2020

I recommend Linda's Country Cleaners. She has been in business for over 30 years on the main line. Linda came to my house to review and evaluate the home. I love this as I am very picky about how I like my home cleaned. Linda was lovely and so friendly. The cleaners showed up and followed all my rules and guidelines. They did a great job! They come weekly now!

Description of Work
Cleaning the home

05/02/2016

Description of Work
I had a $ 200 discount so had a room painted for a very reasonable amount. I will definitely have them back.

04/06/2015

She ran her fingers over the furniture, door modelings, and pointed out cobb webbs. This wasn't the type of cleaning I wanted her to come do because I'm disabled. I felt she was insulting, rude, and unprofessional.

Description of Work
Came over for a house cleaning consultation.

12/13/2013

07/29/2013

They are always on time, thorough and trustworthy. When they leave the house, it looks exactly as I requested it to look.

Description of Work
They come bi-weekly to clean the house.

Category house cleaning

When it comes to Painting, "No one puts more heart into the work than we do," says Owner Linda, adding " It's nice being known as one of the best painting contractors in the area." Linda's Country Painting is an established company conveniently located on the Main Line. Specializing in complete interior and exterior painting as well as power washing, deck repair and deck restoration. Linda says, " It's amazing what a new coat of paint can do and we are perfectionists!