Zoll Framing & Gifts

Alterations/Sewing/Decorating
Graphic Design
Artwork/Murals
Bridal Shops

Owned and operated by the mother-daughter team of Kathleen and Irene Zoll. Zoll Framing and Gifts has been in business since 2006. We specialize in custom picture framing and calligraphy. Call us today for more details!...

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, animated explainer whiteboard videos, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

The Blue Easel

We specialize in custom picture framing. We also have framed art, prints, antiques, collectables, and decorative gifts. We also offer archival framing,shadow boxing, and frame restoration.Also all work is done on site, nothing is sent out. We are a family owned and operated business open since 1955. We accept visa, MasterCard, and discover. We offer lay away and we also have gift certificates available.

L2C Contractors L.L.C

We have been working in construction for over 3 years, we are specialists in finishing, renovations and repairs. We also do Guter repair and cleaning, Deck frame, installation and repair, Railing installation and repair, Carpentry and woodworking, Handyman services, Home electrical repair, Shutter installation, Painting services and Drywall installation and repair.

01/15/2018

The staff at Zoll Framing helped me pick the perfect frame and matting for my artwork. The experience was outstanding. Not only did I get professionally framed artwork and pictures but the layouts perfectly compliment the subject and my décor.

Description of Work
Framed artwork and pictures

04/18/2017

They did a great job. They helped me pick out the best frame, price and color. I was very happy with the final product.

Description of Work
Needed to have 2 1950's movie posters mounted and framed....

03/16/2017

I had a good experience with them. They were very good. They were very responsive. Their punctuality was perfect. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They framed a photograph that I had.

01/17/2017

Framing is excellent! Alterations are usually ready the next day. Lightning fast!

Description of Work
Framing. Alterations too (a side business)

Category picture framing,gift shops,alterations

02/18/2016

Everything from start to finish went well. The owner and her mother are delightful and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
They designed framing for a professional photograph.

Category picture framing

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! You were an absolute delight to work with, and I'm thrilled that you were happy with our work!

Custom Framing. Gifts - Fantasy Art, Commissioned Works, Totes & Handbags, Custom Jewelry.

Bulk Printing Services & Computerized Work. Construction Framing.

Visa, MasterCard, Check