ORELAND AUTO SERVICE

Founded 1988 • With Angi since February 2008

Auto Service
Auto Inspections

Complete Foreign & Domestic Auto Service AAA Approved Auto Repair NAPA AutoCare Center...

CREIGHTON'S AUTO REPAIR

ADDITIONAL HOURS: 2ND SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH 7:00 AM-12:00 PM

Ridge Auto Body & Repairs

Bring your vehicle in for free estimates on all mechanical and auto body collision repairs. Tire specials daily call for pricing. Stop by Ridge Auto Body & Repairs Your One Stop Auto Shop Serving the Browns Mills/Joint Base Dix McGuire Lakehurst & Pemberton Township communities for over 30 years !!

04/19/2017

It doesn't take long because we drop it off the night before and pick it up the day of. They explain everything to me. They are professional.

Description of Work
They did state inspection and emissions.

06/21/2016

09/29/2015

I came in the afternoon before a holiday but they made time for me. Plugged up the hole in the side wall and it's holding up a month later.

Description of Work
patched a hole in tire

01/26/2015

I can't say enough good things about the experiences we've had over the years with Mike and Debbie. I trust Mike completely and have never felt that he has given us a dishonest answer or charged us more than the services were worth.

Description of Work
We use Oreland Auto for all of our car needs, from oil changes to major repairs.

09/19/2012

After several less than perfect experiences with having services performed by the dealer, I decided to try someone new when it was time for state inspection. I'm glad I did, this experience was much better. The mechanic called to ask clarifying questions about what was to be done and not to push for a lot of extra (not necessary) and expensive work. Work was completed on time and the bill was much...

Description of Work
State inspection, check reason for oil pressure light indicator going on, rotate tires; check shocks.

Category auto repair

State & Emission Inspection Air Conditioning Alignment Batteries Brakes Computerized Diagnostics Exhaust Heating & Cooling Lube, Oil & Filter Change Tires Towing Transmission Service Wheel Balancing ...much more

None