TRI-County Enterprises, LLC

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
01/19/2023

199 Albertson Rd

Orangeville, PA 17859

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

🏡 Tri-County Enterprises, LLC, is ready to earn your business! 🏡 🏆 With several years of experience, We stand by our great quality work and make sure that all of our customers are greatly satisfied! 👍 We offer many different services and have no doubt that we can fulfill your needs and expectations! 📞 Call (570) 394-7060 now for your free estimate! We can't wait to hear from you!...

drywall (1)concrete repair (1)

08/11/2020

full rehab

Description of Work
I have been an investor in the Harrisburg area for many years and have heard good things about this contractor from local REI meetings. I was in the process of buying a duplex property in Sunbury, PA and decided to use them for services. I requested an estimate on 7/23 that was completed in a timely manner. I was also told by the owner Kalin that they were very busy, but would be receiving a scope of work by 8/2 which was completely understandable. As of 8/10 I have not received the scope of work and have not had any of my voice mails/calls returned. It would have been nice if they just told me they didn't want the work rather than delaying my project

Category drywall,remodeling

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

[Member Name Removed], we have not received any voicemails from you. We are indeed extremely busy and you were told that email was the best form of contact for non urgent needs at this time as it is easier to keep track of and respond to our customers via email due to the extremely large quantity of calls each day. Our call back list is 3 pages long at this time and piling up. We simply cannot kee...

02/12/2020

Great! Most of the contractors won't even return my calls. But I spoke with Kailn, he called me back and was willing to meet me in the weekend. He didn't just met my expectations but he exceeded it, his workers are extremely professional, talented and fabulous to work with.

Description of Work
They did siding on a garage and tool shed as well as putting a roof on the garage and they had to repair the garage door, replaced the door on the tool shed and put gutters on the tool shed. They also covered all of the fascia boards and soffit and they replaced the set of steps in the garage.

Work Completed On 12/02/2019

12/30/2019

They were excellent. They knew what their doing and they were professional. They also had a good price.

Description of Work
They renovated my house.

Work Completed On 12/16/2019

12/30/2019

It went great. They were very qualified in the work and they knew what they're doing.

Description of Work
They did a completed remodeling of my house.

Work Completed On 12/16/2019

12/19/2019

We have wanted a front sidewalk for years. Tri-county gave us a great price. Work was started earlier than expected And completed in a timely manner. Bottom line, a job well done!

Description of Work
Concrete - Pouring & Repair, Remodeling - General

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 06/19/2018

Residential & Commercial Remodeling, New Additions, Garages, Garage & Basement Remodels, Custom Bathroom Renovations, Whole house renovations, Vinyl Siding, Window & door installations. Insulation, plumbing repairs & rough-ins, electrical & More!

Visa, MasterCard, Check