We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Mast Roofing & Construction, Inc.

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2007

3095 W. Philadelphia Ave.

Oley, PA 19547

Here at Mast Roofing and Construction, Inc., we strive to be the very best roofing company that we can be. Your roof is the most important part of your home. It is the first line of defense to protect you and all of your things. We are not like other roofing companies, our values that we live every

05/15/2020

Linda H.

From the initial visit with James who was very knowledgeable and informative, to the instillation with Shane and his crew, it was an extreme pleaser working with them. The whole crew was so nice, very clean and extremely considerate. They did a fantastic job and the roof looks great! I highly recommend Mast Roofing!! You will not be disappointed!!!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

04/26/2019

Tara N.

Went very well. Keith did a great job. Plus they do clean up before they leave.

Description of Work
Slate roof tune up.

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the feedback; we will pass along the compliments to Kieth and the team! Mast Roofing

02/18/2019

Shitley S.

Jason went through things completely until he was sure I understood what needed to be done. He worked quickly. The cost was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Repair shingles that had come off from storm

Thank you for the review; we are happy to help! Mast Roofing

11/12/2018

David W.

Mast technician came out to fix slight leak on 7-30-18. I paid in full for the repair that day. After another rain storm roof still leaked so call the answering service over the following weekend. Never heard back so called again during business hours. Was told they would try and get someone out but were very busy. After a number of back and forth calls they finally came out again the last week in September. (almost two months later, although I had paid in full). The technician did another patch but told me if that doesn't fix the problem it would require a major repair since he couldn't ascertain where the water was coming from. Still getting some slight leaks but not going through them again.

Description of Work
Roof Patch

Thank you for your feedback. The extensive amount of rain this year has made scheduling difficult and try to be as responsive as possible. Since your rubber roof is a duplex and one of the issues was a shared chimney, we are limited in what we can do. We thank you for your business and will use the feedback constructively.

Tom S.

The main reason I didn't' go with them was price and some of the materials. They were very quick to get back to me. Because of the hail damage it was covered by insurance, but there were some constraints. We went with the other company because of the amount of money the insurance company would have reimbursed.

Description of Work
I got a bid from them when we had hail damage.

Christina M.

It was fine. I don't remember anything being a problem. They were efficient. When there was a problem, they handled it promptly, and to my satisfaction.

Mary P.

They didn't do anything extra. They did what the package said they would do. It took a half hour at the most for them to complete the inspection. Only 1 person came out.

Description of Work
It was for an inspection and they were to take photographs of the inside. They did what initially the package included.

Ronald and Rupinder W.

They had come before to do a check on our roof. At that time they told us that something else besides the roof was causing the problem that we were having. One person came to check it out and it only took about 10-15 minutes.

Description of Work
They inspected the roof, installed 2 pieces of roof flashing, and repaired a ridge vent.

Stuart H.

They were somewhat higher on the estimate that we got, so that's why we didn't go with them. I wasn't super happy with them. They seemed to be not happy when I turned down their estimate and said, "You'll get what you pay for." and that sort of thing. They weren't very professional. It took a while for them to come out for the estimate.

Description of Work
We didn't actually use them. We got an estimate from them. It was for a roof.

04/24/2017

They did a very good job. They did it in a day. Very good clean-up. Everything was good, from the communication, to the actual work, to the clean-up, and it's held very well since.

Description of Work
We had a lot of different things done, we had a whole roof put on.

Thank you for your review - we're glad to hear that you were pleased with our service and that your roof is holding up well!

Cynthia H.

They were excellent. It took a couple of days. He had a whole crew. Everything was left clean.

Description of Work
They did the roof.

Thank you so much for your review!

William S.

They seem to be a fine company, we were pleased with what they did. Had no further problems. They were good, they were professional, they were good. I would say, they did very well, and they were professional in the way that they handled the situation too, I would say they are a good company.

Description of Work
We had a leak around a chimney that they came and fixed for us.

We appreciate your review and are honored that you chose us to work on your home!

04/24/2017

I liked their overall professionalism. They knew what they were doing. We had contacted other roofers. We had a rather complicated roof. It wasn't just a regular roof. It had a lot of pitches, a lot of high pitches, some flat parts, large tutor home, older home. They knew exactly what to do and how to fix it.

Description of Work
We did use them for roofing. They did some restoration work and put a new roof on.

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review! I was just reviewing the pictures we took - you have such a beautiful home! Thank you for choosing us to work on your project!

04/18/2017

Patricia Y.

They did one excellent job-- they were efficient, knew their business and were very polite. The one young man even brought in my groceries-- how great was that! When they left you would have never known they were there-- not a single scrap of shingle, wood or nail on the ground. Plus, they had to work around a four foot flower bed full of perennials and shrubs with no damage at all. I would certainly have them back. Not the cheapest but you get what you pay for, believe me!

Description of Work
Mast Roofing replaced the roofing and flashing on the second story dormer side of our house.

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you were happy with our service. We will certainly share your comments with the crew to let them know that their hard work and respect for your home were appreciated!

04/17/2017

Rick S.

Very well. They are all very nice and very professional.

Description of Work
They replaced my roof. They removed the old shingles and felt paper, inspected the wood and then installed new paper and shingles. Before installing the new roof, they installed two sun tubes which we love. They also made minor repairs to the facet and siding.

Category roofing, siding, skylights

Thank you so much for your review! So glad you love the SunTunnels - we love being able to bring natural light into people's homes. Enjoy!

04/13/2017

Paula B.

It was excellent. I have had other people tell me they did a great job. Great communication.

Description of Work
They put a new roof on my house.

Thank you for your feedback! We work hard to make sure we are communicating throughout the entire job so there are no surprises. Thanks for your business!

02/18/2017

Pat M.

We just had a our roof replaced by Mast Roofing. Kerwin came out to look things over and give us an estimate. He did a thorough inspection of outside and attic. One big problem with our old stone house was that our attic has never had proper ventilation. Kerwin figured out a way to do it after other roofers said it could not be done unless we were willing to pay a small fortune in taking out a lot of stone. Our attic is now very well ventilated and we have a beautiful roof. All the Mast workers were skilled, meticulous and very nice to have around. They kept the place clean. No random screws or nails to be found. We are very pleased with their results and because Kerwin was so thorough and careful in his estimate, there were no surprises at jobs end. Well there was one surprise, the roof came in a bit under the estimate.We would not hesitate to recommend to friends or family. Thank you to Kerwin and all the very nice men that worked on our project.

Description of Work
Roof replacement and ventilation for attic

Category roofing, chimney repair, skylights, woodworking

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with others! It was a pleasure working with you! You have a beautiful home and it was an honor to have the opportunity to be involved in this project.

12/26/2016

mike L.

Excellent with great customer service

Description of Work
Assess and plan removal and replacement of support post on exterior porch roof

Category decks, roofing, woodworking

Thank you so much for your review - so glad you had a great experience with us!

07/18/2016

Suzanne B.

Mast charged a $99 initial fee which included a full inspection of my roof. They weren't able to complete the repairs on 3 damaged shingles that day (didn't have matching shingle on truck), but were able to do a temporary fix until they were able to come back. The full inspection showed the rest of the house roof was is good shape but our front porch roof did need replacing. They provided photos of the good and bad and an immediate quote and financing options. The office personnel was excellent to work with for scheduling and returned my calls with responses to questions. The 2-man team that returned to replace the 3 damaged shingles and front porch roof were friendly and efficient and walked though a checklist and photos upon completion. Everyone I interacted with were friendly, professional, and made sure all my questions were addressed.

Description of Work
Roof Shingle Repair

Thank you for choosing Mast Roofing & Construction. We are so glad you were pleased with our service.

09/09/2015

Carolyn W.

it went very well. At one point I decided that I wanted it done a little differently and Mast (Patrick and Ken) were very agreeable to changing the way they had been doing it, even having to redo part of it. They said they wanted me to be pleased and whatever it took they would do. Patrick was extremely meticulous and professional. I have used Mast for several jobs and am never disappointed.

Description of Work
Put cedar siding on inside wall of my sunroom

Category siding

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We feel that one of the things that sets us apart from other contractors is our high attention to detail. We're glad to have you as a client!

07/27/2015

Sara T.

Mast Roofing was very patient with our service. Due to damage from the hail storm, we had to wait for the insurance company. The roof inspector would call me periodically looking for updates instead of completely forgetting us. Once everything was ready with the parts for our repair, he called in the morning to schedule an appointment. He said they are available today to install and to fix everything else, which was fine with our schedule. He said they would be there in 30 mins. They were very professional onsite. Anytime he was in our house, they used foot covers. They cleaned up completely from the mess (even cleaned our plant leaves, which had dust on it from the installation).

Description of Work
I needed a quote to replace or fix some leaky skylights. While he was here, Mast Roofing did an entire roof inspection. He noted and took pictures of the good, the bad, and the ugly. I was happy he did a roof inspection since we were just about to put our house on the market. They replaced 3 of the 5 skylights, replaced the ridge vent, which was damaged from the hail storm, and fixed the shower ventilation system, which was broken from improper installation.

Category roofing, skylights

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review regarding the services we provided. We understand how challenging damage to your home can be and are grateful that we were able to partner with you to create a solution.

03/02/2015

Daniel G.

The estimator showed up on time and as scheduled. He was extremely thorough with taking measurements, drawing diagrams of the house, checking the underside of the roof via the attic, etc. etc. After completing this, he said he could prepare an estimate right then and to leave with us, so we invited him in and he sat with his computer and plugged in the measurements and other details. It seemed to take a long time to prepare the estimate but finally he was ready to review it with my wife and I. He showed us the estimate, explaining everything and answering questions we had, then printed it out and left. We were a little shell-shocked at the price, but on the flip side, comparing it with the 3 other estimates we had gotten, I feel the end result would have been better than any of the other 3 companies. So, if cost were not a consideration, I would have gone with them. But cost is a consideration so we had to balance cost with everything else.

Description of Work
I requested a quote for a complete replacement of my house and garage roof. The quote was so much higher than all the other quotes I had gotten that I decided not to use their services.

[Member name removed], Thank you for taking the time to submit a review - it is very much appreciated. As much as we would have loved to have worked with you on your roofing project, we completely understand. Should you need anything in the future, we'd be glad to help! Michelle Frymoyer Office Manager

02/20/2015

Daniel G.

I needed a repair done quickly due to shingles blowing off the weekend before and rain/snow in the forecast within days. I called in the afternoon on Thursday and Mike (repairman) showed up at 9AM the very next morning. Despite temperatures being -2 degrees with up to 20 mph gusts, Mike performed all repairs in a timely and professional manor. He took the time to show me exactly what needed to be repaired with before and after pictures and recommended some additional items that may need attention in the immediate future. The price was probably a little more expensive that I had anticipated but it's hard to complain in light of the quick response and great customer service, not to mention the -30 degree temps (with wind chill factored in)! I'm very happy with the experience and would highly recommend Mast Roofing and Construction!

Description of Work
Roof inspection, replaced 20 shingle tabs, other minor repairs.

[Member Name], Thank you for taking the time to not only call into our office as soon as our Repair Technician left your home but to also submit a review. We appreciate the feedback we receive from our clients as it is a valuable resource to learn and grow. It was a pleasure working with you. Please call should any other roofing needs arise. Thanks again for your kind words! Michelle Office Manager

11/17/2014

Ellen D.

They did a great job and the barn looks wonderful! Scheduling was as good as it could have been after the storm, and they finished the job in about a week. Their pricing is very fair and even worked with me on the cost. They're very professional and I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
I had them fix my barn roof following Sandy.

11/08/2014

Paul B.

Luke was very professional and thorough. He spent a lot of time showing me the problem areas and explaining the options available to repair. He completed the work in a timely manner working around my schedule. This is the second time I've used Mast over the years and they are always on time and professional. I will definitely use this company again when the need arises.

Description of Work
Cupola Installed , Minor Roof Repairs, Resurfaced Chimney top, Installed 3 stainless steel chimney caps.

We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts about your experience. We're thrilled you chose us and that you made the decision, a second time, to allow us to help you. Thanks again! Michelle Frymoyer Office Manager