Applied PC Solutions

With Angi since September 2010

3.5

PO Box 260

Old Zionsville, PA 18068

Additional email - contact@appliedpcsolutions.com. Cost is determined by the job....

04/09/2011

Thomas S.

I called on Fri. March 31, and set an appointment for the tech to come to my house on April 5 at 1:30 pm. He arrived on time and immediately started on the network. After determining the problem, he completely the work stated above. I was very satisfied with the work completed and the cost.

Description of Work
Determined there was interference from a neighbors wireless router. Rest Wireless router, repeater to new SSID and WPA password. Configured and set HDTV and Blue Ray DVD player to join wireless network.

Category computer repair,internet service

09/28/2010

Richard G.

After about a week I got a call from them telling me my lap top was done, I pick it up after paying $195.00 couldn't wait to get it home and play with it, after turning it on I was missing alot of stuff that came with the lap top things like volume control, hp advisor,skype kept freezing up could not move pages up and down, took it back again a week later they called again and said it was ready and I paid $35.00 more to get it. Bring it home again and try it and Skype still freezes up and so does my Lap Top called them again take it back after a week I call them to find out they didn't even touch it yet they said they had no time to look at it this is a week they had it and so did I, I told them I would be right up for it and that this is the lst time I will bring any PC to them, let me tell you people, Applied PC Solutions is not YOUR SOLUTION after spenting over $200.00 I still dont have a working lap top.

Description of Work
I told them my lap top was freezing up can they take care of that and while they are at it up date my windows Vista to windows 7 and they told me that would be no problem that I can do that myself and I said no I'm not good at that, that they should do it incase there is a problem and they said they can do it.So I left it with them.

Category computer repair

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Expert Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi
    Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Internet Service
    Website Design & Development
    MasterCard, Visa, Discover, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Applied PC Solutions

How is Applied PC Solutions overall rated?

Applied PC Solutions is currently rated 3.5 overall out of 5.

What days are Applied PC Solutions open?

Applied PC Solutions is open:

What payment options does Applied PC Solutions provide

Applied PC Solutions accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, PayPal

Does Applied PC Solutions offer free estimates?

Ask Applied PC Solutions for details on free project estimates.

Does Applied PC Solutions offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Applied PC Solutions offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Applied PC Solutions offer a senior discount?

No, Applied PC Solutions does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Applied PC Solutions?

Yes, Applied PC Solutions offers warranties.

What services does Applied PC Solutions offer?

Applied PC Solutions offers the following services: Upgrades, emergency on-site response, network design, network deployment, network management - maintenance, monitoring, security, growth, high speed broadband networks, PC consultation, website design - web development, graphics, purchasing, installing & configuring of computer equipment and applications, connectivity & remote accessibility to PC and LAN through the internet, troubleshooting computer hardware & software problems, network hacker tracking, spare parts procurement & delivery.