Floyd's Super Services

With Angi since August 2015

4.4

PO Box 908

Oaks, PA 19456

plumbing,heating,wells tanks,sump pumps,water treatment installation and Reverse Osmosis Systems fireplaces...

02/14/2021

Jim B.

Floyd responded to my request quickly and came out the day after the new unit was delivered to assess and send me an estimate. I was very impressed by Floyd's knowledge of water softeners. The installation went smoothly and looks and works great. Good attention to detail. Very happy with the work and would recommend.

Description of Work
Replace old leaking water softener with new unit

Category excavators, plumbing, water softeners

11/27/2017

Eric S.

Floyd is an exceptional service provider - provides key information (e.g. budgets, timelines) in advance, installs plumbing equipment efficiently, cleans-up afterward, and thoroughly walks through the installations to ensure customer understands services provided and any ongoing maintenance. Additionally, Floyd has provided valuable perspectives on other existing equipment in the house that should be repaired / replaced - always informative and educational - never pushing his services or sales. He definitely has his customers interests in-mind throughout all of his work. Highly recommended provider.

Description of Work
Job 1 - water pressurization switch and tank replacement Job 2 - hot water heater replacement

Category plumbing, water softeners, wells

05/28/2016

Joshua H.

My heater/AC unit is ancient and on its last legs. I'd finally decided it was time to replace it so I gave Floyd a call. Even though we've had three straight 90+ degree days, I wasn't expecting anything immediate given the size of the job I was asking for. Then, out of nowhere today as I'm sitting in my 90-degree house he calls me up and says he wants to come take a look at it. He did more than that. He got the AC up and running so I can have a decent temperature until the new unit arrives. I'd like to add that this type of stuff is pretty typical of my interactions with Floyd, and it's the reason he's the first call I make when something's wrong with my house.

Description of Work
Floyd has been my go-to for anything plumbing and HVAC related ever since I bought my house 7 years ago. He's done everything from small jobs like snaking out my drains to giant ones like replacing a sewer line. Today he came by almost a full week earlier than he'd promised to fix my AC in the middle of a heat wave.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water softeners, wells

05/16/2016

R F.

Great. Highly recommended!!

Description of Work
We just bought a new house and floyd did work at the house with the previous owners. He has already been ourt to fix a couple of things in the house and has been very professional and prompt. Both times, he was able to do the work either the same day that I called him or within a couple of days (when it wasn't an emergency) - even on a weekend. His prices are also very reasonable. Floyd is very highly recommended and we will continue to use him as needed!

Category plumbing

05/06/2016

luigi L.

The process was very smooth. He came mid march to discuss the project, gave us an estimate, we sent him a deposit and set a date . The work involved removing the old broken water softener equipment, install the new one. He did, on his initiative at no extra charge, insulate all the exposed pipes. He was on time, courteous, left the area completely clean, and followed up with phone calls after a couple of weeks to make sure that everything is working appropriately. we have been extremely pleased with his service

Description of Work
installed new water softener

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water softeners

01/01/2016

michael R.

Floyd came right out to fix the problem. He was thorough, professional, and communicated throughout the process. His price was very reasonable. Will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
I had a broken toilet flange that caused a leak in the basement. Repaired the damage and installed new toilet.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/15/2015

Jason A.

Description of Work
Fixed the thermostat wire. I would give him an A+. He is great and fair. He does excellent quality work and the prices are fair.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Zoom Drain

Here at Zoom Drain, we are best known for fast response times and our ability to provide focused solutions to drain & sewer problems. From sinks, toilets and tubs to main lines and sewers, our team of drain & sewer professionals are ready to provide you with fast, expert services.

Haven H20

We specialize in water softeners and water treatments! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

All Seasons Comfort Control LLC

Our Experienced HVAC Technicians Always Put Our Customers First A family owned and operated business, All Seasons Comfort Control started in 2002 when Jeff Long and his son Chris joined forces to share their knowledge, skill, and expertise. All Seasons Comfort Control was founded on the concept that as a family business, we would treat our customers as family and their best interest will always comes first. We decided then that we will only offer the highest level of quality products and services. We wanted to be different- we wanted to be the company you can trust for honest answers, fair pricing, quality workmanship, and friendly service. We are proud to say that these core principles have not changed. Based in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, Jeff, Chris and the rest of the All Seasons HVAC team work hard to provide the best heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and gas fireplace service the region has to offer. As a result of our high standards and customer-oriented efforts, All Seasons proudly has a 99% Satisfaction Rate which has led to continually being awarded Customer Care™ Dealer status by American Standard, a distinction given to only the very best heating and air conditioning professionals in the industry. In recognition of our dedication to customer service we have also been awarded the Angie’s List Super Service Award, the “Best of” award, the “Top Rated” award, and the “Elite Service” award by Home Advisor as well as voted the best HVAC Contractor in Bucks County multiple years in a row by the “Bucks Happening List”. We are very proud to have received these awards and others and dedicate ourselves everyday to continue to offer unmatched customer service. SERVICE AREAS: Bucks County, PA Portions of Montgomery County, PA Portions of North East Philadelphia, PA Portions of Mercer County, NJ

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover