TopNotch Heating & Cooling

Founded 1993 • With Angi since February 2004

4.4

720 Woodbridge Dr

Oakdale, PA 15071

We are topnotch---We Provide Topnotch Services To All Our Customers--Great Prices--And High End Installations For Less--In Bussiness For 18 Years--Servicing All Allegany County--Service Call 8-5 $60.00+$20.00 Trip For 1 Hour Service--After Hours And Weekends Add $50.00--No Tricks No Diagnostic Fees-- Just Honest Expert Service--Fully Stocked Trucks For Hundreds Of Furnaces--Call Today We Will Be There For You!...

06/22/2020

Chrissy S.

He came told him the issues. He went to the unit changed something. I have NO clue what because he never told me or gave me a receipt for the $200. in cash I had to give him for the less then 20 minutes he was at my house. He never stepped foot into my house to even check to see if the air was blowing or whatever they have to check. Now day 3 house is still over 80 degrees and he will not respond to phone calls. Im so upset about being ripped off I have and 84 year old heart patient and a 11 year old son who has asthma and a seizure condition that im worrying about in this heat.. After 200.00 given to him I shouldn't be sitting here in heat for any reason. I always thought professionals verified and checked their work.

Description of Work
Central AC Unit

05/25/2017

Roberta S.

Very well. I had been looking for a reasonable HVAC professional for a while and was very satisfied with Mr. Reilly's work (he came and did the work himself). I delayed writing this review because the AC wasn't used right away.

Description of Work
Air conditioning check, filter replacement

05/21/2017

Jeremy R.

We have been unable to get an invoice of services done on 12/27. Multiple phone calls have been made. Owner stated he lost invoice and he can't remember even being here. This is a horrible experience

Description of Work
Furnace repair

01/28/2017

Lorrain M.

TopNotch advertises installation of WiFi thermostats on their website. Called to inquire and was told that the service "costs a lot" and that they would pass on the job.

Description of Work
Nothing

11/22/2016

david W.

08/01/2016

Belinda D A.

01/29/2016

Lisa S.

Description of Work
Knowledgeable and helpful. Diagnosed a troublesome boiler issue that two earlier heating guys had missed.

06/18/2014

David C.

12/10/2012

William W.

The crew from Topnotch came out and replaced the AC unit and the furnace as promised. It took them just one day to finish. Both units are working fine with no problems. I highly recommend the company.

Description of Work
Called Topnotch heating to come out and look at our AC. After looking at the AC, it was determined by both parties that we should replaced the unit. I agreed to replace the AC unit and we also decided to replace the furnace too.

09/19/2012

Doreen B.

My neighbor recommended Top Notch to me as they put in their whole house air conditioning last Spring. As I am always weary of contractors.I thought I would check them out on your list. They had favorable ratings and good comments so I called them up to talk about my furnace. I have been putting off getting a new one for 2 seasons and the chilly nights reminded me it was time to get serious about this expense. I required an education on my options and Top Notch laid them all out for me. I really felt like I made an informed decision. Needless to say- I am a satisfied customer. The crew came in- went to the basement and got to work. No fuss- just work done right- isn't that all we hope for. Top Notch made this painless.

Description of Work
New furnace with air cleaners (my doctor thought air cleaners would be a great help due to kids with asthma).

06/07/2012

William W.

I first contacted TopNotch to come out and check our A/C unit for an overall inspection before the summer weather would hit. He found I was low on Freon and quoted me a price to recharge my system. We started talking about the possibility of replacing the unit since it has gone down each of the last 2 years. I decided to replace the unit since it was 20 years old. We also talked about replacing the furnace for the same reason. I had trouble with it over the last 2-3 winters and put a lot of money into repairs. So with that said and the fact it was 18 years old, I decided to replace it as well. Bill gave me an estimate on Goodman A/C and gas furnace. Along with his estimate and others I got, Bill's price was a bit high. We talked and decided on a price that we both agreed on. I made the appointment for about 2-3 weeks after the agreed price. Bill's crew come out on time and started right away. His crew of three did both A/C and furnace in the same day. They even stayed past their normal time to make sure everything was done right. To this point, everything is running as expected. They did a great job and I am extremely happy with TopNotch.

Description of Work
Replacing the air conditioner and gas furance

06/03/2012

natalie C.

We called Top Notch and they were able to fit us into thier schedule right away. When we first contacted Top Notch, Bill was able to come out the next day to take a take a look at our AC unit. Once he had determined the unit was dead, he offered us several different options to replace it. We made an appointment within the week and Top Notch arrived as expected. surveyed the area where they were to work and confirmed with us they knew were the new unit would be placed. Before starting work, they were careful to pay attention to the space they were working in by askinig if we had any pets and making sure our '74 Corvette was safely covered in the garage. They then showed us where the new lines would run through the basement and our garage. They were able to move and install the new unit and lines without any issues. Once finished, it looked as if they were never there. They really did a "Top Notch job" for us!

Description of Work
Replaced and moved an AC condensor unit from the back of the house to the side of the house.

10/04/2011

William W.

They were late in arriving but it was due to an unexpected delay. However a phone call explaining the delay would have been nice. Other than that the service was great and would not hesitate in using them again.

Description of Work
TopNotch came out to clean/inspect my furnace as a yearly checkup.

01/17/2011

Cindy G.

I think he does a good job and comes quickly. We've had no problems. Everything is good.

Description of Work
They did a yearly checkup for maintenance on our furnace.

04/05/2010

Maureen K.

The amount we spent on this job was reasonable. We also got an air-conditioner from them sometime ago and that was good. Our experience with them was excellent and we were completely satisfied with the price. We haven?t had a problem with it since and the person came out within a day of us calling him and he was also on time. I don?t have a bad thing to say about him and I have referred him to other people as well.

Description of Work
We used Top Notch Heating & Cooling. The last time we used them was a year or so ago and he came out to check the furnace for the winter.

12/13/2007

Cindy G.

After servicing our furnace last year (2006), the owner said that we should think about replacing our system this year. So, earlier this Fall I called to have him tell me about our options. He answered the phone right away and came that afternoon. He gave me a price and some options for air filter and humidifier. Just because I am not trusting by nature, I called another highly rated company on this list to see what they had to say about our furnace. After waiting over a week for them to come, the owner showed me how our heating unit is cracked which would necessitate a replacement for safety reasons. But his price was higher (after we waited a week to get the estimate) and they wouldn't be able to come for some time. So, we went with Top Notch instead. I called. They came two days later. They worked quickly and cleanly. Their workman were polite, clean and easy to talk to. They even hauled away some old gas pipes that I had sitting in my driveway that I didn't know what to do with.

Description of Work
Furnace removed and replaced. Safety on/off switch installed at furnace. New exhaust pipe installed. New drain installed. New air filter installed. Old furnace, ductwork, pipes removed (along with some other pipes that had nothing to do with them).

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

11/29/2004

ANTHONY B.

GOOD WORK AT A GOOD PRICE. PAID GREAT ATTENTION TO DETAIL. TOOK TIME TO RESPOND QUICKLY WHEN I BROUGHT A SMALL ISSUE TO HIS ATTENTION.

Description of Work
INSTALLED A NEW FURNACE.

02/03/2004

BILL ANSWERS THE PHONE PROMPTLY AND ALWAYS FINDS TIME TO MAKE A SERVICE CALL AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. BILL SHOWS UP ON TIME AND REPAIRS ARE COMPLETED QUICKLY.

Description of Work
REPAIRED FURNACE THAT WAS NOT TURNING ON.

Aire Serv of Sewickley

24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week Service All Brands Residential & Commercial Free Estimates on Replacements Why Call Us First? Never an overtime charge You know the price, before we start Clean professional technicians Work is always guaranteed Extended warranty programs Licensed and insured Our Services... Air conditioners and heat pumps Furnaces & air handlers Comprehensive maintenance Indoor air quality specialists Electronic air cleaners Always clean up after our work

Mister Sewer Plumbing & HVAC

Mister Sewer Plumbing & HVAC does it all! We specialize in heating and cooling services, repairs, installs, replacements, repairs, along with being a full-service plumbing and sewer company! We own the latest tools to be able to accurately resolve your problem. We specialize in no dig sewer repair via pipe bursting or pipe lining or (CIPP) cured in place pipe. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

J A Sauer Co

Welcome to JA Sauer, your full service Carrier factory authorized dealer. Our objective since opening in 1981 has always been to exceed our customers' expectations in heating and cooling installation and repairs. To this day we have upheld this promise: providing superior service to area families and businesses. We strive to ensure your peace of mind by sending only the most reliable professionals into your home. You can count on us to make the entire process as east, quick and efficient as possible by determining the best solution for your unique needs, sending trained experts in to do the job right the first time and following up to be sure that all your needs were met. J.A. Sauer -- providing peace of mind so you can enjoy your Home Sweet Home. Additional phone -N. Pittsburgh 724-935-0410, Squirrel Hill 412-521-5277.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available