Appalachian Creations Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2010

P.O. Box 86

Northampton, PA 18067

Appalachian Creations Inc. is a full service landscape and contracting company that has the knowledge and expertise to design, install and maintain all types of landscape gardens from simply elegant to uniquely grand. Our services include landscaping, landscape lighting, and landscape and property maintenance. We have been servicing the entire Lehigh Valley area in Pennsylvania since 2001. Our wide variety of professional services is designed to include all aspects of your property needs from start to finish. We are family-owned and operated. The entire team at Appalachian is proud to provide outstanding workmanship with exceptional customer service....

05/03/2017

Carolyn D.

Jenn responded quickly to my initial inquiry and went far and above what I expected in coming up for a landscape design plan for our yard. I would use her again and recommend her to anyone.

Description of Work
Jenn drew up a landscape design plan for us.

Category landscaping

05/27/2015

Grace Ann B.

Well, I was at work when they were at my home, but when I drove up the driveway on my, I was simply amazed. Work was done beyond my exceptions (and they are high), and the work they did was really spectacular. (Look at their website for contact information and PICTURE!!). It was a pleasure to work with them. Sincerely, Grace Ann Brimmer Phone (do not print my phone #) is 610-533-8787

Description of Work
Did an excellent job with "beautifying" my home. Attention to deal is outstand and they will provide recommendation for both landscape and services. Response time is minutes - can you believe it! Overall, my lawn never looked better . . . if you want high service that your neighbors and friends will been in awe, then you can't go wrong Appalachian Creations :)

08/12/2014

Joan B.

It is $45 every time they do our grass. We are very happy with them. They come on time and they are punctual. They do a nice job. The grass looks very neat and clean. They edge it. We like how they do it and it looks good. The owner is very nice and personable. They are very reasonably priced for what they do. She is very responsive to our phone calls. They come when they are supposed to. They are very professional and polite. We will definitely continue to use them.

Description of Work
They do our grass twice a month.

Category lawn service

10/01/2013

John L.

I live in a retired community. They gave me a quote three weeks ago. She came out and was very nice. We were happy with what she said. Everything was excellent. They came out for a couple of hours. Everything sounded good. She is coming back tomorrow. We need permission from the association to do any work. It is a husband and wife team.

Description of Work
I used Appalachian Creations for landscaping. We did not use them yet. They are coming over tomorrow. I received a quote for 33 bushes and plants. They are going to put them in and add emulsion.

09/16/2013

Grace Ann B.

Great! Couldn't be happier. Great value from a professional group of experts. You won't be disappointed when choosing Appalachian Creations . . . they are first-rate!

Description of Work
Removal of an overgrown holly tree in the front yard - my small ranch home can now be visible when I come up the driveway! Jenn and her team resodded the area to promote grass growth and did an outstanding professional job. Friends and neighbors have commented what a positive difference the removal of the tree has made to my property. Further landscaping was done to clean up overgrowth and add both color and style to my home. Jenn continues caring for the overall bi-weekly maintenance of the front/back yard and I couldn't be more pleased. She is wonderful to work with and is upfront about all costs and works within your budget.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service,hardscaping

12/19/2012

Joseph C.

They did a great job. The work that they performed was done cleanly and efficiently. They were very polite and walked me through everything they did. They were flexible to changes and a last minute request to get me some ground cover for the winter. They were at least 6 week out for scheduled work as you would expect from someone that does quality work. The let me know immediately how far out they would need to schedule me. No surprises. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
The work consisted of two projects. One was to remove a small wall and level out the area to match the existing ground. The second was to rebuild a stone was with the existing stone the the recoved stone from the other wall. They extended a drain and added stone and fabric drainage behind the new wall. In the spring the should return to plant seed and a new tree.

Category landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

07/02/2012

Susan D.

They had two people come and they worked non-stop for approximately 6 hours on the above defined jobs. We had consulted previously to choose the color of the mulching and stone. It looks wonderful. I wish that we had them do our original landscaping.

Description of Work
We had landscaping done by another company approximately 5 years ago and it needed some touch up. Appalachian Creations built a rock wall to separate our beds, edged around our house and applied mulching, trimmed bushes, ripped out our overgrown arborvitaes, and edged and weeded around all of our beds.

09/17/2011

Jeffrey F.

I used them in July. They were friendly and personable. Their price was fine and the work was valued. The quality was definitely very good. I'm probably going to use them this spring.

Description of Work
I used Appalachian Creations Inc to do some landscaping.

Category landscaping

09/14/2011

Theresa S.

They are wonderful and they work within my budget. It is a husband and wife. They are not extremely expensive and they work with me. They did a really nice professional job.

Description of Work
I used Appalachian Creations to do landscaping and they planted new plant material. They also took out a tree. They did the work in two different phases because of the weather.

Category landscaping,tree service

07/02/2011

Donald T.

It went very well. They did everything we asked in a timely manner. We have used Applachian Creations for the past several years and have always been pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Trim hedges, edge garden, plantwild flowers, place stones for drainage.

McIntyre's Tree Service, LLC

We are ISA-certified arborists who can help you get the most from your landscape by providing your trees and shrubs with the care they need throughout the year. With over 10 years combined experience serving Pennsylvania, you know you can trust us with your tree care!

Pro Cut Lawn and Landscaping

Here at Pro Cut, quality and reliability are our best services. Our customers are the most important part of our business, and we work hard to ensure your complete satisfaction. We know that you will be extremely pleased with our work.

Diphillipo's Landscaping

I'm Tom DiPhillipo. After 25 yrs of experience, and satisfied Lehigh Valley customers, I'm confident I can help make your landscaping dreams come true. At DiPhillipo's Landscaping & Hardscaping, we will cater to your needs, get the job done quickly, and professionally. We aren't happy until you're happy. We pride ourselves in how many of our customers are repeat and word of mouth referrals. They know we’re dependable, knowledgeable, competitively priced, and pleasant to work with. We are ICPI certified, licensed and insured, and have always maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Call now to talk with me about your landscaping ideas and dreams.

Offers by Diphillipo's Landscaping on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Landscape Design, Landscape Installation, Landscape Maintenance, Property Maintenance, Leaf Removal

Lawn Mowing & Trimming, Snow Removal, Lawn Repair, Lawn Installation, tree work, Hardscape