Appalachian Creations Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2010

Appalachian Creations Inc. is a full service landscape and contracting company that has the knowledge and expertise to design, install and maintain all types of landscape gardens from simply elegant to uniquely grand. Our services include landscaping, landscape lighting, and landscape and property maintenance. We have been servicing the entire Lehigh Valley area in Pennsylvania since 2001. Our wide variety of professional services is designed to include all aspects of your property needs from start to finish. We are family-owned and operated. The entire team at Appalachian is proud to provide outstanding workmanship with exceptional customer service....

I'm Tom DiPhillipo. After 25 yrs of experience, and satisfied Lehigh Valley customers, I'm confident I can help make your landscaping dreams come true. At DiPhillipo's Landscaping & Hardscaping, we will cater to your needs, get the job done quickly, and professionally. We aren't happy until you're happy. We pride ourselves in how many of our customers are repeat and word of mouth referrals. They know we’re dependable, knowledgeable, competitively priced, and pleasant to work with. We are ICPI certified, licensed and insured, and have always maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Call now to talk with me about your landscaping ideas and dreams.

Here at Pro Cut, quality and reliability are our best services. Our customers are the most important part of our business, and we work hard to ensure your complete satisfaction. We know that you will be extremely pleased with our work.

We offer premium landscape services, backed by customer service and warranties, bottom line we stand behind what we do. We provide families with functional and safe outdoor features that incorporate all the aesthetics they dream about. We will work to develop a budget that involves a completed project or a long term project with proper phases of completion, we do one job at a time so you are always the #1 priority. We will implement ideas to increase the value of your outdoor area without expensive change orders. As always we stay within budget and work with you and your pocket book with our integrity to pricing. We are a referral based business, not only do we build strong sustainable landscapes, we strive for strong customer relations. So as we ask for your business please "Let us create your outdoor escape".

05/03/2017

Jenn responded quickly to my initial inquiry and went far and above what I expected in coming up for a landscape design plan for our yard. I would use her again and recommend her to anyone.

Description of Work
Jenn drew up a landscape design plan for us.

Category landscaping

05/27/2015

Well, I was at work when they were at my home, but when I drove up the driveway on my, I was simply amazed. Work was done beyond my exceptions (and they are high), and the work they did was really spectacular. (Look at their website for contact information and PICTURE!!). It was a pleasure to work with them. Sincerely, Grace Ann Brimmer Phone (do not print my phone #) is 610-533-8787

Description of Work
Did an excellent job with "beautifying" my home. Attention to deal is outstand and they will provide recommendation for both landscape and services. Response time is minutes - can you believe it! Overall, my lawn never looked better . . . if you want high service that your neighbors and friends will been in awe, then you can't go wrong Appalachian Creations :)

Category landscaping,lawn service

08/12/2014

It is $45 every time they do our grass. We are very happy with them. They come on time and they are punctual. They do a nice job. The grass looks very neat and clean. They edge it. We like how they do it and it looks good. The owner is very nice and personable. They are very reasonably priced for what they do. She is very responsive to our phone calls. They come when they are supposed to. They are...

Description of Work
They do our grass twice a month.

Category lawn service

10/01/2013

I live in a retired community. They gave me a quote three weeks ago. She came out and was very nice. We were happy with what she said. Everything was excellent. They came out for a couple of hours. Everything sounded good. She is coming back tomorrow. We need permission from the association to do any work. It is a husband and wife team.

Description of Work
I used Appalachian Creations for landscaping. We did not use them yet. They are coming over tomorrow. I received a quote for 33 bushes and plants. They are going to put them in and add emulsion.

Category landscaping,lawn service

09/16/2013

Great! Couldn't be happier. Great value from a professional group of experts. You won't be disappointed when choosing Appalachian Creations . . . they are first-rate!

Description of Work
Removal of an overgrown holly tree in the front yard - my small ranch home can now be visible when I come up the driveway! Jenn and her team resodded the area to promote grass growth and did an outstanding professional job. Friends and neighbors have commented what a positive difference the removal of the tree has made to my property. Further landscaping was done to clean up overgrowth and add both color and style to my home. Jenn continues caring for the overall bi-weekly maintenance of the front/back yard and I couldn't be more pleased. She is wonderful to work with and is upfront about all costs and works within your budget.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service,hardscaping

Landscape Design, Landscape Installation, Landscape Maintenance, Property Maintenance, Leaf Removal

Lawn Mowing & Trimming, Snow Removal, Lawn Repair, Lawn Installation, tree work, Hardscape

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover