Bill Weihrauch Plastering Contractor

Founded 1981 • With Angi since December 2009

30 years experience in all phases of the plastering field. I work on job site with my crew daily .I personally estimate and work on every job from start to completion. Free estimates, fully insured...

Traeger Plastering

Any wall or ceiling that is in need of plaster.Big or small we do it all.Cracks,holes,additions,new construction,resurface.We also do exterior EIFS systems. Anthony Traeger (Owner of Traeger Plastering) has been in the plastering business since 1992. He believes that the key to a happy customer is to treat each job as if it's his own. This attitude leads to the highest quality work with affordable prices and the cleanest job possible.

SANFILIPPO PLASTERING

Full service plastering company. Owner operated and fully insured. We've been providing new and repair plastering services for over 25 years. Patchwork, new construction, restoration, hardcoat and drywall repairs. We offer 24 hour emergency service. Residential and commercial. No job is too large or small. Call today for your free estimate!

SWEET SUCCESS CONTRACTORS

Sweet Success Contractors specialize in restoration and repairs to Pittsburgh’s older homes, helping them to retain their charm and character, while catering to the discerning homeowner who is looking for something exceptional. Our purpose is to combine your vision with our considerable imagination and experience, educating clients beyond their horizon. By utilizing state-of-the-art tools and industry best practices combined with generous attention to customer service, we ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. The majority of our clients are repeat customers. But, don’t take our word for it, peruse a decade of Angie’s List Super Service Awards and hundreds of satisfied customers.

04/26/2011

ROBERT G.

See above note.

Description of Work
We had a leak in the pipe coming down from our kitchen sink, which resulted in water damage to the carpeting in our basement game room. The plumber who repaired the leak had to knock out a good chunk of a wall in the game room, and Bill came out to put the wall back in place. I cannot say enough about this man and his associate, Mickey. They were on time, they explained everything they were doing, they answered any and all questions my wife and I had, and generally treated our home as if it were their own. The work they did was first-rate. I would hire them again in a second. Incidentally, it turned out that Bill did the original job of plastering our walls when the home was built seventeen years ago, and we told him that, over the years, we have often had people comment on his work, particularly the swirls he put on all our ceilings, even in the garage! Oh, and while he was here, he noticed a very small crack in one corner of our game room. He said, "That bothers me," and he did a quick repair job on it while he was here. We had another very small crack in the guest bath, which I mentioned to Bill. Five minutes later, it had also been fixed. Again, these guys are great! If you want professional work done expertly by two very nice guys, hire them.

Category plastering

02/23/2011

CLARE C.

He does excellent work. He cleans up. He was here on time. He did extra work. He was very fair priced. I even referred him to my daughter.

Description of Work
Plastering

Category plastering

Bill Weihrauch Plastering Contractor

Founded 1981 • With Angi since December 2009

168 Paris Avenue

North Versailles, PA 15137

New construction, additions, home renovations, patch work, refinish existing plaster, match existing work , remodeling, cement and synthetic stucco, custom ceilings and designs, custom walls.