McGraw Home Improvements

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2011

Home Improvements of any kind...

DBC Remodeling and Construction, LLC

DBC Remodeling helps clients remodel their houses into homes where they love to live. Operating in Erie, PA and northwest Pennsylvania since 2007, we are a residential remodeling contractor specializing in sunroom additions, kitchen and bath remodels, decks, awnings, and basement finishing.

Dog Guard of Greater Pittsburgh

Dog Guard of Greater Pittsburgh is a PA premier pet fence company. Our integrity, professionalism and attention to detail set us apart from the rest! Our fences are "Out of Sight", but our prices aren't!!

Berry Painting & Home Improvement

Shifting to exterior projects--Although we are following all the CDC guidelines, we have found that some clients might be uneasy with us being inside their homes. To weather this storm, we are moving more of our focus to our exterior projects including pressure washing and painting services. Here at Berry Painting & Home Improvement , we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in exterior painting, interior painting, drywall repair, and much more. We offer no money down and look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today 7165783475

Offers by Berry Painting & Home Improvement on Angi

09/30/2014

It went smoothly and I'm am very satisfied with his work.

Description of Work
Fixed a hole in my attic wall and repaired a gutter around the entrance to my front door.

Category woodworking

09/12/2013

It was well done. He was about 2 months behind schedule in doing the work, but we were in no hurry and told him to fit us in when he could. The work was scheduled to take a day and a half. They were here for 4 days.

Description of Work
Insulated porch floor and installed cedar shingles

Category woodworking

08/12/2011

He was very prompt and very honest. He showed me all the paperwork that I wanted to see. He is very good. I have had roofers before and they could not fix the problem that I had. They never came back. So, I hired him. I would highly recommend him. He could figure out what the others could not. My roof had leaks in certain areas. It turned out that it was not the roof, but it was the window. He was...

Description of Work
William T. McGraw Jr. looked at a problem in my roof, a month and a half ago. He did something around the window. It took some of the siding off. I had an awning which was bald. He took that off for me. I had a flat roof which was all ripped up from the weather. He redid the whole flat roof for me. He also does windows.

Category awnings,handyman service,roofing,replacement windows

from chimneys to foundations, we have your needs covered

HVAC, plumbing, and electrical