Valdel Plumbing

Founded 2017 • With Angi since December 2017

Residential Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Service. Owners have over 30 years of experience. Proudly servicing Montgomery County, Chester County, Delaware County and lower Bucks County with professional, personal and timely service. Guaranteed respect for you, your time and your home. No job is too big or too small. Call us today for Expert Service, Quality Products, and Affordable Price!...

A Service Provider's profile image

4.3

plumbers (136)water heaters (24)drain pipe installation (11)well & water pump repair (7)drain cleaning (5)

09/27/2022

joby J.

ValDel Plumbing, LLC, I got a connection through Angi. They called me immediately. They told me a $65 fee for the visit and estimate. They came within an hour and gave me a quote for the Customer provide Water filter installation of $2403.24. I'm terrified and surprised about the pricing. This is an Angi SCAM. Stay away from kinds of Angi Applications and companies, Because of ridiculous pricing. Another company offered me a $1500 installation, including a water filter. This is 100% SCAM, they don't want to do the work, and for 10 minutes, they charged me $65.

Description of Work
SCAM, Fake reviews.

Work Completed On 09/27/2022

Review for Valdel Plumbing - 2361 Potshop Ln, Norristown, PA - 39888570

I am sorry to hear we fell short of your expectations. We would like the opportunity to learn more about your experience, or where you felt we could have improved. Please reach out to our office at 215-699-9876 to discus further. Thank you for the feedback, and we hope you have an excellent day!

09/11/2022

Richard K.

The old valve was being replaced with a Grohe which is quite different from a North American brand. Steve Harris the senior plumber knew exactly what to do. They cut the wall in the bedroom only about 1 ft x 1 foot to access the back of the mixer valve. He replaced the valve with the Grohe and it works perfect. We had one other issue with the shower which I installed, Steve came back and corrected it in a few minutes. They are not the cheapest but get the job done right and stand behind their work.

Description of Work
Install Shower Mixer Valve

Work Completed On 09/09/2022

Review for Valdel Plumbing - 2361 Potshop Ln, Norristown, PA - 39867902

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us!

07/21/2022

Vannessa M.

Very well, quick, no problems. Arrived on time, explained my options, used shoe covers on my rugs, cleaned up afterwards.

Description of Work
N/A bathroom faucet, drain trap and pipes changed

Work Completed On 07/20/2022

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

07/15/2022

Kaitlyn G.

Matt King was very honest in his assessment, and talked through all options with me. Very patient with our questions and helped us treat our issue. He also offered advice to improve the overall quality of our sink & garbage disposal moving forward. Will definitely be hiring Valdel again.

Description of Work
Garbage disposal leak

Work Completed On 07/15/2022

We count ourselves lucky for customers like you and look forward to working with you again in the future!

07/14/2022

Eric M.

Guys came toke care of the job and were very helpful in informing me what they were doing step by step . Great job

Description of Work
Leak in my ceiling

Work Completed On 07/14/2022

Thank you for the feedback! Our goal is always to provide superior service to each and every customer. We look forward to working for you again in the future!

07/01/2022

Atul G.

Justin and Justin were fantastic! Very professional and very friendly. Answered all my questions with patience and understanding. I paid a little more than I expected to, but I believe in quality and I think that is exactly what Valdel is about. I'm a customer for life now!

Description of Work
Electric water heater connection

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 06/27/2022

Review for Valdel Plumbing - 2361 Potshop Ln, Norristown, PA - 39784972

We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and look forward to working with you again in the future!

06/25/2022

WOLF C.

Based on positive reviews in Angi’s list I made an appointment on 6/22/22 with Valdel Plumbing. The job: two side by side bath sinks: replace the pop-up sink stopper on one sink and the faucet and pop-up stopper on the other sink. I supplied the pop-up stoppers and the faucet. The job to be done was labor only. The plumber arrived within the agreed time frame. My expectation was that the plumber would do the simple repairs and charge for his time. I was shocked when the plumber looked at the job and quoted a price well over $500. I said that the job was a simple repair and the price was far too high. He asked what I thought the job was worth. I replied not more than $300. He began telling me that with all of his costs he could not do the job for that price. I reluctantly (and stupidly) agreed to the $500 quote. He later pointed to a trap pipe on one of the sinks. He said that pipe the was decaying and both sink traps should be replaced. He then quoted a price of over $1200 for the entire job-the original job plus two trap replacements!!! After the subsequent “sticker shock” subsided I told him to forget it. Just proceed with the agreed upon replacements. While working on the repair on one of the sinks the plumber then informed me that one of the trap pipes was cracked and had to be replaced to finish the job on that sink. (There was no prior sign of any crack e.g. leaks). He said that it would cost another $250 to replace that trap!! (PVC traps are available from Home Depot for around $15-$20.) I told the plumber to leave the trap replacement undone. (I would replace the trap myself-I replaced several over the years). He later told me he replaced the trap at no cost to me. For the time spent the job should have cost me no more than $250 not $500. More disturbing was the plumber’s high pressure attempts to extract an even more bloated payment of over $1200!!

Description of Work
Replace 2 pop-up drain stoppers and one faucet

Work Completed On 06/22/2022

I am sorry to hear about your experience, we strive to provide exceptional service to all of our customers. Please reach out to our office at 215-699-9876 at day, we look forward to speaking with you soon!

06/21/2022

Michael M.

Went perfect. Jason H was awesome. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Pressure regulator valve replacement.

Work Completed On 06/21/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback!

05/29/2022

Dominique N.

Jerry Jones did a wonderful job. He came last week for bathroom issues. He's very professional. He's explaining clearly the issue and what I need. My English is not perfect but he's listening to people carefully. I was really happy to see him this morning. I knew I would be relieved soon. Thank you again !

Description of Work
Pipe and outdoor faucet that leaked

Work Completed On 05/29/2022

04/12/2022

Edmond O.

"Jay" from ValDel Plumbing showed up exactly on time after I arranged appointment on short notice. The quoted price I thought was high. But, we agreed on a reasonable price. Our 3rd time using Val Del. I don't even bother calling others anymore. This time I had leaking fixtures from an old Water Softner. The unit was too heavy to remove. So, Jay had 2 DelVal workers come out at 8AM the next morning. They removed the heavy salt from the unit (messy back-breaking job, and removed unit, cleaned up. I would never call another plumber.

Description of Work
Remove old heavy leaking water softner and plumbing - repair /replace fittings

Cost $233.75

Work Completed On 04/08/2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback! It was a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

04/05/2022

Karen W.

The ValDel team completed the work on time and at a reasonable cost. They worked efficiently, restored the work area, and cleaned up completely. They kept me informed while they worked, which was important on my project as it involved some discovery activity, and they did not leave until I said I was satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
Replace section of broken waste pipe under cement floor of basement.

Work Completed On 03/31/2022

03/18/2022

Terry M.

After using drano I tried to fill and drain but accidentally closed drain so water wouldn’t drain. Serviceman could have just claimed to clear drain but he switched drain open and only charged for service call

Description of Work
Presumed clogged tub

Work Completed On 03/18/2022

I am sorry to hear about your experience, we strive to provide exceptional service to all of our customers. Please reach out to our office at 215-699-9876 as we would like the opportunity to speak with you to address this concern. Have a great day, we look forward to speaking with you soon!

03/02/2022

Kathryn C.

It was great! Steve A & Steve did a fantastic job. They are very thorough making sure everything is working properly once they finish the installations. They took the old sinks and toilet with them along with all the cardboard boxes, etc. They recommended a water pressure regulator because my pressure coming into the house was too high. I agreed and they installed it. All the work was done in 1 day. Their work is A+++.

Description of Work
2 new sinks and 1 toilet installed. All new plumbing associated with the installation. All new shut off valves.

Work Completed On 03/02/2022

02/28/2022

Joey O.

Tim (Gas Plumber), who came to my house was so friendly, polite, and very knowledgeable. He took the time to fully explain the options and procedures for installing my gas range, as well as to answer my questions. He is very honest and transparent in sharing information and recommendations. I will not hesitate to call on them in the future.

Description of Work
Install new gas range.

Work Completed On 03/18/2022

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you. We work hard to meet standards like yours, and we’re happy to hear we met your expectations. Thank you again for leaving feedback!

02/28/2022

Tracy D.

They were professional and considerate of my timeline and expectations. Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet

Work Completed On 02/25/2022

01/27/2022

Kivette B.

Perfect. Steve Ault of Valdel Plumbing was great. He not only gave me several suggestion's, he walked me through everything that needed to be done and helped me understand why. I will absolutely call on his services again!

Description of Work
Shower pipe fixed/replaced.

Work Completed On 01/27/2022

01/12/2022

Diane S.

Valdel Plumbing was outstanding. Jennifer was able to dispatch a plumber within the hour. Billy did an excellent and efficient job, replacing 3 old leaking valves and restoring water to the house.

Description of Work
3 old valves needed to be replaced to address an active leak

Work Completed On 01/12/2022

12/30/2021

Paul S.

I had Valdel plumbing to my house for the 2nd and 3rd times within the past 2 days because I had some time off and finally wanted to tackle some plumbing issues in the house I bought earlier this year. I had hired them in September to do work on the kitchen faucet, and they did such great work with such professionalism and timeliness that I hired them again when I had a problem with the toilet in the main bathroom. Tom was extremely professional and knowledgeable. As I discussed several other issues with the plumbing throughout the house, he gave me advice and suggested possible fixes, which I pursued with him. He made such a wonderful difference in diagnosing and fixing multiple problems with the plumbing that I am ever grateful. His manner was very respectful, and he explained the work he was doing very clearly. His workmanship was extremely careful and expert. I give him my highest commendation!

Description of Work
replace toilet, fix hot water problem in shower, whole house water pressure changes when other appliances use water, cap off old gas line for hvac unit that had been decomissioned and uninstalled

Work Completed On 12/29/2021

12/17/2021

karen S.

This is the second time I have used Valued Plumbing. Both times I got the same service provider, Billy, and he was efficient, courteous, tidy, polite, and offered me options...basically everything you need in a service.

Description of Work
replacing pipes under kitchen sink

Work Completed On 12/27/2021

12/17/2021

Matthew T.

It went well , They determine the cost of the leak and figure out where the leak was coming from. price & service was good

Description of Work
Plumbing determine the source of leak

Work Completed On 11/11/2021

Good afternoon! We appreciate your feedback! Our goal is always to provide superior service to each and every customer. We look forward to working for you again in the future!

11/17/2021

Jinghua H.

showed up on time. Politely and reasonable. Everything went well.

Description of Work
Leak from the ceiling.

Work Completed On 11/17/2021

10/27/2021

Carolyn D.

Everything went very well. Excellent service, friendly people and a very reasonable rate.

Description of Work
Kitchen Faucet installation

Work Completed On 10/26/2021