STAR LAWN MOWER INC

Founded 1897 • With Angi since August 2008

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. ADDITIONAL HOURS: WED 8:00 AM-8:00 PM (APRIL-MAY). ADDITIONAL EMAIL: INFO@STARLAWNMOWER.COM....

Housecall Mower Repair of Montgomery County

Housecall Mower Repair of Montgomery County specializes in all areas of small engine service and repairs including: lawnmower (walking and riding variations), snow blowers, and tillers. Please make sure to leave your phone number whenever reaching out so we can schedule your service more easily.

11/29/2014

They were professional and courteous. I have had success using them in the past.

Description of Work
They repaired my snow blower.

09/10/2014

I have used Star for a number of repairs to snowblower and lawn mower. They are always full of professionals dropping off their gear for repairs and there is a reason. they do good work fast and fairly and business people need that but so do us regular customers.They do good work fast and fairly.. all you can ask from a business

Description of Work
My Toro snowblower's flywheel disintergrated in the middle of clearing driveway got it to Star and they had it repaired in a week and ready for the next storm

08/18/2008

I blew a belt and left half my front lawn done. I used to do all this stuff so I was hesitant to turn it over as the last company I used, for parts only, that was in conshohocken was less than professional. I just cannot do this work anymore with my bum leg so I took it up to Star Lawn Mower. Now I am a customer and do not have to worry about the lawn equipment any more. What a relief to have one ...

Description of Work
I took a 8 year old tractor in for belts and blade replacement. They finished quickly and did an excellent job. They also did little a few little maintenance items that were not in the estimate but needed to be done. Thanks for a great job on time and on price target. P.S. they helped load it on my trailer also. Excellent customer care.

Category lawn mower repair

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL LAWNMOWER & POWER TOOL REPAIR & SALES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available