Nunzio DeGrazio Roofing and Siding LLC

With Angi since May 2012

4.3

100 S Trooper Rd

Norristown, PA 19403

Additional DBA - Annunzio Degrazio Roofing and Siding....

07/03/2020

Matthew E.

Received 3 bids to replace my roof. Nunzio DeGrazio's price was the best and his office is local (less than 5 minutes from our house) and I prefer to hire local when I can. His team did a great job, the roof looks awesome and it addressed the leak we had. Would definitely recommend and would hire again.

Description of Work
Full Roof Replacement

11/06/2016

remo E.

Great job at a good price

Description of Work
Roof tear off and replace

07/22/2015

Elizabeth D.

Description of Work
I had a roof put on and I was very unhappy. He did not perform the job that he had promised and did not use the materials that we had agreed to. I would not recommend him to anyone.

07/09/2015

marianne A.

Description of Work
Roof is good. Nunzio is so busy that it takes forever to get a call back. His work is good the trick is getting him to return your call!

02/25/2015

Vincenzo R.

01/27/2014

Arlene E.

They did a very nice job. The cleanup was absolutely wonderful! Nunzio himself made us fell very comfortable hiring him. He guaranteed his work every step of the way. I gave him a deposit and didn't have to give him anything else before the job was completed.

Description of Work
They re-did our roof.

05/15/2013

Jen M.

I hired Nunzio Degrazio to replace the roof on my porch. I put half the agreed price down and waited... 12 weeks later I hired another company to do the job (Cand C roofers) and they did it the next day. Thankfully I was able to get my deposit back.

Description of Work
Replace roof on porch.

08/27/2012

Claire S.

Their estimate was a bit higher than some others and we hired another roofer. Probably would have been happier with Nunzio. He is very well spoken of by neighbors who did hire him and his work looks good from the street.

Description of Work
We asked for an estimate and two men came out to look at the roof. They were both professional and gave us a price with variations based on what exaclty we were going to have done (ridge vents/gutters etc).

05/03/2012

John L.

They came out when they said they were going to be there, and they cleaned up really well and they were the most reasonable of the other companies. They gave me a quick estimate and stayed with the price they gave me. They were supposed to replace a piece of siding from my house and they used a beige color siding instead of the white that is on our home. It was only a small piece but it is still a little annoying because the colors are not the same. I will continue to use their services in the future if needed.

Description of Work
They repaired a gutter and a piece of siding that fell down and they replaced the rotted wood that was under the siding. They also put up a new gutter and a new down spout.

Mckeown ' s Roofing & Siding

Mckeown's Roofing & Siding is a Roofing Contractor that specializes in Roofing,Siding and Gutter Installation. We have been in bussiness since 2007. We continue to offer competitive pricing,quality service and quick response times.

C&C Plastering

Please text 215-385-1351 Check out our YouTube channel Hi my name is David Condon owner of C&C plastering. We offer exterior stucco Remediation - replacement - siding - stone - gutters and soffits calling is good but texting is better for me or emailing We can do quality work in record time just read our reviews We stand by our work with the best warranty out there . All work is completed with my supervision at all times. I am very familiar with all stucco related problems, kick out diverters, drip caps, lack of expansion, and weep screen where foundation meets wood framing . My main priority is customer satisfaction because it is my bread and butter. Take a look at my website to see some of my work www.ccplastering.com, we are also on YouTube check to our videos or call us at (215) 385-1351.

Inspired Exteriors

We offer a variety of exterior home remodeling renovations including roofing, siding, windows, doors, and gutters. Our word is our bond, we promise to be up front with pricing, available for immediate communication, and live up to your standards. Give us a call to schedule a free estimate for your project! Additionaly, we offer free inspections from certified storm damage inspectors to help homes that may have wind or hail damage. We are licensed and insured in PA, DE, and NJ:

Offers by Inspired Exteriors on Angi