M.A.D. EXTERMINATORS, INC.

Founded 1982 • With Angi since October 2006

78 S. TROOPER RD.

Norristown, PA 19403

Family owned local pest control company since 1984. All technicians are fully licensed in the pest control industry....

06/28/2017

Susan B.

They come out on a regular basis. They come out every three months. It is for preventative. We have used them for at least 8 years.

Description of Work
We use them for pest control.

04/02/2015

Sharon D.

06/27/2014

Patricia B.

Description of Work
Sprayed for Carpenter Bees

04/21/2014

Matthew F.

I used them while I was in the area and until I moved. They offered an ongoing guarantee so we I used them from 2006-2013. The annual maintenance fee was $75/year. They always gave me notification of the contract and called before they came. They were always on time, every year.

Description of Work
They did annual inspections for termites.

02/11/2013

karen C.

We use them once Year, but they do very good job. Their services include the inside and the outside preventive measures for insects and rodents. They are an excellent service provider. They are exterminators for bees. They carry out preventive maintenance for pest control, they are very good at getting rid of mice. I would say they were excellent. We've been using them since 2001, and we've used them in 2 homes since then. We are very pleased with their price and services as well.

Description of Work
We have been using them for probably 12 years. Spraying for pest control $ 425

Category pest control

Thank you (member name removed) for your review of our company and we are glad to have had you as a customer for so long. We will always strive to provide you the same level of service for many years in the future!!

11/26/2012

Ralph W B.

I had used another company which was not responsive after the initial appointment. I contacted M.A.D. EXTERMINATORS, and was able to schedule an appointment quickly. The represenataive was very punctual (actually arrived a few minutes early). He placed twice as many bait traps as the initial company and used two different 'types' of bait. Its been less then a week, and haven't noticed a stray mouse in the garage.

Description of Work
Rodent control

09/17/2011

Doug A.

They were a referral and that was the reason that I went with them. They were timely and they fixed the problem. They were very knowledgeable. It was all outside work and I was not even at home when they came to do the treatment. Everything has been fine.

Description of Work
I used the services of M.A.D Exterminators Incorporated during the summer three or four years ago for the termite treatment.

Category pest control

Thank you for taking the time to document your satisfaction with our company. It is greatly appreciated and we look forward to providing services for you in the future if the need arises.

07/27/2011

Christopher D.

The workers that came out were fine. They were prompt. Actually, the reason I called them was because I am having problems with the ants. They have taken care of it for the most part. Most of it is gone, probably about 90 percent of it. We do need to hit one area one more time. I called them and they called me right back. I tried to call them again today because they want the technician to come back out and hit it again. They shut the area that we originally call about so the ants popped up in another spot which really was not that bad before. I like that they are very responsive. I was out of town a week before the appointment. They called the day before just to remind me that they were coming out.

Description of Work
M.A.D. Exterminators in Collegeville came out for the quarterly interior service, exterior house spray, and termite inspection.

Category pest control

Thank you for your patronage over the years. We take great pride in our customer's satisfaction and will strive to always provide you with the same level of service every time you call us.

06/02/2011

lawrence D.

excellent ,very informative after a few days noticed dead ants throughout house .system worked as technician described

Description of Work
baited rat holes did soil application to eliminate ant carpenter ant and insect migrating into structure evaluated whole house and gave a honest report with recomendations.

03/16/2011

Edwina T.

They returned the next morning for the remediation. A great job, fast response, and what seemed like a very fair price. I am one happy customer.

Description of Work
Contractors fixing a leak so the house could be put on the market found termites. I needed someone who would come out asap so that the workmen didn't lose more than a day or so. MAD came out within the hour and determined there were termites.

08/27/2010

Tony P.

Very good. I already refered another job to MAD

Description of Work
Very good experiance. will use again

08/24/2010

MONICA AND JOSEPH D.

They were very good with their inspection.

Description of Work
They inspected the home for bed bugs.

08/01/2008

L. KIM E.

GREAT! I would recommend this company!

Description of Work
I discovered I had ants of some type living the high life in some rotting wood, at the corner of my home, at the roof level. After spraying them for half an hour, and killing all as far as I could tell, including the ones with wings, I looked on-line to find out what type of insect this was. I learned they were not termites. Yea! I knew they were not carpenter ants, been there done that. I still did not know what type of ants they were. I called MAD Exterminators, whose office is nearby my home, and scheduled an appointment for 24 hours away, within an hour window (much better than the 4-5 hour window of cable companies). Then within 10 minutes, MAD called back, and had someone available to come today, right now. I said that would be fine. The gentleman arrived within 15-20 minutes; and diagnosed my dead samples as "just ants" that live in areas damaged by water. The winged ones were queens, he said. He theorized I had eliminated the nest, but said if I found there were still living ants there, before I took care of replacing the rotting wood, they could return with a deep penetrating spray. The gentleman was professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. They charged me no fee to come to my house and lessen my anxiety about what kind of ant was eating my house. They were only living in the soft, rotten wood; but will not eat wood.

10/09/2006

CARRIE H.

We have used MAD Exterminators many times, so when we discovered a large carpenter ant problem we called them. They came out for an estimate, and a few days later to spray. They used a special formula for the ants and sprayed the entire exterior. We have not seen a live ant since, but have lots of evidence that the spray worked. They also took the time to point out some trouble areas that might be retaining water to help prevent future nests.

Description of Work
We had the exterior of our house sprayed for carpenter ants.

Green Pest Solutions

As everyone knows, pests that live outside of your home don't belong in your home. Green Pest Solutions is prepared to tackle those invasive pests in an effective, family friendly manner because we know that a safe home is important to you. Our “Green Band Protection System” is designed to get rid of any pests inside your home and then make is so they can never get in again by securing the outside perimeter of your property. Each of our highly skilled technicians are trained in the latest application methods, proper equipment use and maintenance, and will answer any questions you may have about the materials being used to treat the areas around and inside your home. As your local Green Pest Solution provider, we stand behind our Money Back Guarantee, because we will respect your home as if it was our own, and your peace of mind is important to us. But don’t take our word for it! Read some of our over 1000 Angie’s list reviews. We have been an Angie’s List Super Service award winner four years running due to our exemplary ratings!

Offers by Green Pest Solutions on Angi
    Pointe Pest Control

Pointe Pest Control will protect your home from ants, carpenter ants, roaches, spiders, crickets, centipedes, millipedes, silverfish, earwigs, mice, rats, wasps and bees, just to name a few. Pointe Pest Control's service plan is both effective and affordable and is guaranteed. If you are a homeowner, pest control is an important part of protecting the health and assets of your home. Pests of any kind are often a nuisance, but worse than that they can be a threat to your home and even to your family. Learning how to keep them from invading your home will protect your home and family. When it comes to pest control companies in your area, it's important to choose a partner you can trust to help protect your biggest investments - your home and family. There are a lot of varieties of pest control, not to mention many pest control companies. When selecting a pest control company it's important to ask which solutions and tools they will be using. Pointe Pest Control uses safe pest control solutions with the most advanced technology in the industry. Not all pest control companies have the knowledge and expertise to provide the best pest control solutions. Pointe Pest Control have the best technicians in the industry and are certified and trained to work with your home and to provide the safest solutions to eliminate your pests. History Established in 2008. Pointe Pest Control is your premier pest control provider in Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. At Pointe we strive for the absolute best customer care in the industry. We are committed to providing you with the service and satisfaction that you can only get from a family-owned company. Just as we serve you - our client and help protect your home or business, we also strive to serve our employees and help them build their lives. We create opportunities one customer at a time and have an obligation and responsibility to provide the best service to customers and employees alike.

Offers by Pointe Pest Control on Angi
    Environmental Services Pest Control LLC

Environmental Services Pest Control, LLC is a family-owned and operated business in Lansdale, Pennsylvania, focusing on pest control and animal control services including termite and bed bug control. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service catered to all your pest control, termite control, bedbug control, and animal control needs. Through dedication to our customers and our commitment to quality, we can offer you the best service in the pest control industry. Contact us for more information about our pest control and animal control services.

Offers by Environmental Services Pest Control LLC on Angi

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about M.A.D. EXTERMINATORS, INC.

How is M.A.D. EXTERMINATORS, INC. overall rated?

M.A.D. EXTERMINATORS, INC. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are M.A.D. EXTERMINATORS, INC. open?

M.A.D. EXTERMINATORS, INC. is open:

What payment options does M.A.D. EXTERMINATORS, INC. provide

M.A.D. EXTERMINATORS, INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does M.A.D. EXTERMINATORS, INC. offer free estimates?

No, M.A.D. EXTERMINATORS, INC. does not offer free project estimates.

Does M.A.D. EXTERMINATORS, INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, M.A.D. EXTERMINATORS, INC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does M.A.D. EXTERMINATORS, INC. offer a senior discount?

No, M.A.D. EXTERMINATORS, INC. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by M.A.D. EXTERMINATORS, INC.?

No, M.A.D. EXTERMINATORS, INC. does not offer warranties.

What services does M.A.D. EXTERMINATORS, INC. offer?

M.A.D. EXTERMINATORS, INC. offers the following services: RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PEST CONTROL SERVICES, TERMITE AND WOOD DESTROYING INSECT CONTROL, REAL ESTATE INSPECTIONS, SELECT WILDLIFE TRAPPING