Graboyes Window & Door

Founded 1949 • With Angi since May 2004

48 W Germantown Pike

Norristown, PA 19401

Graboyes Window & Door is a family-owned window and door installation company that has been serving the Philadelphia area and surrounding counties since 1949. Offering free in-home estimates, Graboyes sells and installs the finest custom windows and doors including awnings, bay & bow windows, garden windows, sliding patio doors, french doors, storm doors & windows, in materials such as vinyl, fiberglass, and more. Ask about our 18-months same as cash financing. ...

02/16/2022

Linda F.

I purchased a new screen door from Graboye’s for my daughter’s new house. The door itself is top quality and the young man, TJ, who installed it did so with precision and accuracy. I’m very, very pleased!

Description of Work
New screen door

02/09/2022

Stephen S.

The workers were very professional, polite and kept the work sites clean. They did both jobs in one day. And the installation of both jobs went very very well. We can definitely recommend.

Description of Work
New main front door system and new slider door system

Category decks, doors

10/05/2021

Liz R.

Have used Graboyes several times, and have always been super satisfied with their products and work. Marcia Williams, their salesperson, is excellent, she knows the products, can make solid recommendations, and is always fair and a pleasure to deal with. Intend to use them again as soon as I finish saving up for new patio doors!

Description of Work
A lot of windows and doors!

Category replacement windows, doors

09/21/2021

Claudia T.

Fine, initially and when adjustment was needed some time later

Description of Work
Storm door

Category decks

09/20/2021

Meredith M.

We are very excited about our new windows and storm door. Seth was friendly and helpful and really led us through our options in a way that made our decision making easy. Trip, the measurement tech, also was friendly and helpful. We can’t wait to see our new window installed. Thanks Graboyes!

Description of Work
Replacing one window and one storm door.

Category decks, replacement windows, doors

08/08/2021

Sharon S.

We are extremely pleased with the AMAZING front door that we ordered from Graboyes. Although it took quite some time from ordering until installation it was worth the wait. We were informed that this was going to be a lengthy process so the expectation was set right from the beginning. As a career real estate professional with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach in Bucks County I am often asked for referrals and recommendations and Graboyes is certainly a company I would recommend. Graboyes has made it onto my personal preferred vendor list that I provide to my clients. From beginning to end we were informed every step of the way with email updates, texts and calls. The design process with Montana was superb, the quality of this door is magnificent and the installation crew was stellar. A 5 star company all around! Thank you!

Description of Work
New front double door

06/02/2021

Mary C.

great the materials were on backorder due to the pandemic. That could not be avoided. The windows are sound proof and easy to open and close. The product itself is of high quality. I did compare with box store products and this is much better and worth the price.

Description of Work
windows installed

Category egress windows

06/02/2021

Denise V.

Great job and pleasant and professional service! We are thrilled with our safe and smashing new door!

Description of Work
N/A

Category doors

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Pleasure working with you. We'll be here if you need anything in the future!

02/06/2021

Brendan K.

Got several quotes on a new front entry door and storm door. All of the other sales reps were pushy and one of the Co.'s that came out didn't even give me a written quote when I wouldnt sign immediately. Tom Broido from Graboyes was freindly, knowledgeable and definately not pushy. Tom understood my wants and needs and delivered the best price by far on a new door and storm door. The quality of the door is better than anything I have seen so far. The order process was a little longer than I expected but the manufacturer was having issues with getting all the materials during the covid19 pandemic, which is understandable. I own a twin house built in 1937 with walls that are way out of plum. The installer was experienced, freindly and efficient. He started the job at 9:30 in the morning and finished by 3pm. The door was straight, clean and looked like it was always there. He went over all the features of the doors and what to expect from the door in the future. He was extremely clean and he performed the job on a cold and damp January day. the time of having an empty hole in the wall was kept to a minimum so as not to freeze me out of the house. All in all I am extremely pleased with the whole process. I would definately recomend Graboyes and I wont hesitate to use them again for my next project.

Description of Work
New Door & Installation

Category decks, doors

02/01/2021

Cheryl C.

I paid 850 in October, had to call to have someone come out to take final measurements, now in February, I'm still waiting for windows to come in. People who work here seem to be nice but the service is not what I expected at all

Description of Work
Installation of 2 windows in livingroom

Category decks, replacement windows

We're so sorry to hear that you're not happy. Unfortunately there are major shortages in our industry on vinyl, glass, hardware and in trucking. It's caused unprecedented delays that have made it difficult to us to provide realistic timing to our homeowners because every project is impacted differently. As soon as your windows are into our warehouse, we will give you a call to schedule an install. We look forward to wowing you on installation day and hope you will find your windows worth the wait.

01/27/2021

Dave Light L.

Our experience with Graboyes was exceptional. From sales to customer service and installation we couldn't be happier. Thanks to Tom, John, Montana and all of the team for our terrific Graboyes door. Thank-you! - Dave & Gerri Light

Description of Work
Front Door Replacement

10/15/2020

DONNA M.

Marcia Williams is a great salesperson. The first thing that she did was to check if my windows were still under warranty. She brought in a cross section of a window to show how they were made. The other people that I got estimates from did not do either of these things. She is very knowledgeable and when there were minor snafus with the job, she made them right. I had previously hired Graboyes to install 2 storm doors and they did a great job with those too. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
9 windows replaced

Category decks, replacement windows

09/02/2020

Peter H.

Great service and windows work perfectly!

Description of Work
Windows

05/01/2020

Mary R.

They did excellent work, cleaned up, did a great job, professional and polite, he came on time and worked very efficiently , no issue what so ever. He did a beautiful job. The sales woman was very helpful also very professional.

Description of Work
They installed a new front door.

03/12/2020

LI H.

Graboyes were fantastic. We done to several window companies and Graboyes provided the best products and a reasonable price. They were professional and clean at install. Already considering a second project.

Description of Work
Windows

03/12/2020

Jeffrey & Elizabeth S.

Went well Installation was nice and clean. Waited a little longer than we anticipated for the window to arrive from the vendor.

Description of Work
Windows

03/04/2020

Steve L.

The company representative Tom, came out to give me a price on a new storm door,because my old door had been blown off by the wind .Tom looked at the the damage, made some minor repairs and reinstalled my old door. It's working like it never been blown off. Tom saved me a lot off money. This shows you just what kind of company Graboyes Doors and Windows are, they are all about the customer. I would highly recommend this company for all door and window installations. Totally Satisfied Customer, Steve L.

Description of Work
Storm Door replacement

Category replacement windows, doors

Thanks for the feedback Mr. We’ll be here should you need anything else in the future.

02/26/2020

Casey K.

I apologize for being blunt but this customer service was terrible. I tried back in 2019 to get an estimate and I called at least 2 times without even a call back. Then went the email route and got an email saying someone would be in touch with me for a quote and never got a response. Just recently we decided to revisit our project and i called them and they said they would come out the following day and no one even showed up. When I called, there was not even an apology and the receptionist immediately asked to call me back shortly... once again never called back. I decided to call later in the day giving more than 6 hours in between and again, no apology for not calling back. Was put on hold and asked if Monday would work for an estimate. I agreed at the time but have since called back and cancelled because at this point i have no trust in them that they will follow through.

Description of Work
Storm door replacement

Ward B.

The company was professional and accommodating in assaying the work to be done and providing a detailed plan and estimate. The workers were polite and friendly and competent. The finished work was well done and met my expectations. There were a few adjustments that had to be made at a later date, in order to perfect the installations. The company was very accomodating when I requested these corrections and responded quickly and in a friendly and professional manner. I'm very satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
Installation of 3 French-style doors including framing and hardware.

Will P.

Very professional the whole way through, did an excellent job with install. Would highly recommend, price was right and work was done perfectly.

Description of Work
Windows - Egress

Carol C.

flexible and accommodating to some difficult site conditions very pleased with the result !

Description of Work
Replace French Door

Frances A.

Great. Loving my windows. It's bringing alot of warmth into my home. The past winters were so brutal. Actually will be calling Grayboyes in the spring for doors. Thank you.

Description of Work
Windows - Egress

Category egress windows, replacement windows

Joyce M.

They were friendly, efficient and cleaned up everything after the job was done.

Description of Work
Windows - Egress

Thomas & Lori M.

We used them before and they always do a great job. Very friendly and courteous throughout the entire project from estimating to measuring to installation. These guys know what they're doing.

Description of Work
Windows - Egress

01/22/2020

Helene M.

We initially really liked the salesperson and door. Our problem was with the installation and customer service. We knew that the installation would be tricky but we did not know that there would be a large piece of molding literally inhibiting the insertion of the key on the inside. Additionally, I have hurt my hand a couple of times because it is difficult to fit your hand in the area to grab the handle. We called so many times to have someone come out and reassess. At first, they took our calls and said someone would address the issue. No one ever did. After that, our phone calls were ignored. We even wrote to the VP to no avail. I so wish we had gone with Giunta Doors like we were going to do in the first place but we were seduced by the lower price. Never again. We will now have to figure out a way to correct this issue ourselves.

Description of Work
exterior security door

Wilson's Construction

*** 717-435-0828 *** Carpentry: rough and finish. Flooring: Laminate, Hard wood, and PVC flooring. Door hanging: Interior double doors, Bathroom and closet doors. Light electrical: Change out receptacles, switches, ceiling fans, recess lights. Cabinetry installation: Base, Bathroom vanity, wall. ***Mosaic Backsplash*** No plumping

Carranza Roofing and Siding

Carranza Roofing & Siding Inc. is a family owned and operated company and are committed to quality with beautiful craftsmanship. We offer extended warranties. We have honest experienced crews that work with integrity and will meet you with a smile. Your satisfaction is our guarantee. We are licensed and fully insured. We carry General Liability for your protection and Workers Compensation for our employees protection. References are available upon request.

Offers by Carranza Roofing and Siding on Angi
    Roofing Specialties

Since 1995 our goal has been to serve our community with dignity and respect. We follow the manufacturer’s and Pennsylvania state guidelines in the strictest manor to ensure the highest possible quality throughout the project. All employees are trained and certified annually to ensure the perfection and attention to detail each home deserves. Roofing Specialties is a full service company with up to 14 employees at this time. We do business with homeowners, property managers & institutions. Most of the projects we complete require NO money down. At this time one of our manufactures is offering a 32" Sony television with every complete roofing project.

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    PA004488
    Pennsylvania
    Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
    07/01/2023
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

We carry all major brands and styles of replacement windows and doors. We also install sun rooms/patio enclosures, or can convert an existing deck into an enclosed deck.

Ask for details.